The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Galliani told RMC: "I cannot say it, but I got very close to him, then you know how destiny is, like some ladies: you get very close and then you cannot conquer them, he's a fantastic coach, he makes his teams play well."

On Rino Gattuso, he continued: "Now we have to meet both Juventus and Napoli, I do not know if we will be decisive for the Scudetto, but the team is demonstrating the character of its coach. Rino is also good technically, but this character and this determination comes a lot from the coach."

5c64f748b2a643cdcc6ad5c02b1877ee.jpg

Like Inglese said in the game you feel you’re playing against 11 gattuso.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The agent of Carlos Bacca denied today's report and states the Spanish club are in fact planning on retaining his client.

lowlowlowball incoming.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Has the prosecutor confirmed inquest this time?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
average player

rather have fellaini for free

He was uniteds best player last season after de gea.

Good player, but 25m atmost, his contract is run out soon.

Actually there are many good players we can get this summer but we have to choose wisely and depends on our budget.

Really hope we can have another 200M this season to buy people. We can easily be top 3 next season alongside with napoli and jube.

We’ll see about the money available..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Our decorated, most successful president in the history of football collaborated with with the City of Milan to celebrate Inter 110. What a great man.

Congo what say you?

magnanimous as usual

the minister is part of an anti immigration party :lol: :fp:

*anti illegal immigration

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
:monto:

2015-16 donna, calab
2016-17 loca
2017-18 cutro
2018-19 Ibrahim Ba

Biggest star Milan found in recent years is Gattuso if this keeps going the way we've been going recently.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Let see if Li sends that 10 million by tomorrow.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to UK daily news, English international midfielder Jack Wilshere (26), while having won his spurs back at Arsenal, is now allegedly feeling forced to leave Arsenal, therefore not extending his deal, for good. To this end, if such rumours turn out to be true, Juventus are ready to swoop in and sign him, with AC Milan and Sampdoria keeping an eye on it from farther.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is every Italian Media outlet failing to find anything solid on Li. I mean there is a reason rich people don't allow all their sources of income to be known, but why can't they find anything solid. At least we would know one way or another if we broke or rich as hell.

I think Li is extremely rich, in my opinion. There's certain things that are just adding up. He is not worth 500 million, he can't be. 500 million is usually not how much money you have rather, how much assets you have. He was able to pay some of the money Milan needed, which would not be possible with a net worth of 500 million.

For whatever reason he is hiding his net worth or sources of income, like most rich people do, its just easier for he is in China and most western outlets will find it difficult to find information about it. We just have to hope Berlu did right by us and never fucked us over like his last few seasons with us.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I guess you guys really want to know the truth, so here is it: Li is a front for Xi Jinping.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Well I guess you guys really want to know the truth, so here is it: Li is a front for Xi Jinping.

no i think yonghong and the people behind him got shut out by political developments re: capital flight/consolidation of jinping power...ostensibly they were on the wrong side

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no i think yonghong and the people behind him got shut out by political developments re: capital flight/consolidation of jinping power...ostensibly they were on the wrong side

All just a ploy to drive expectations lower so we don't have to overpay come summer.

With unlimited power comes unlimited responsibility. No need to spend that precious China money all willy nilly :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
actors make that much money ?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What you don't know is that Yonghong is like the Brad Pitt of the Chinese movie industry.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
hes got a family to feed .. id understand not wanting to buy us new toys

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi cloned himself but as a chinese. Ergo li is berlusconi.

Status
Not open for further replies.