papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
less bickering

more bold posts sourced from the twitter handle of GFI thnx

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Talks about people making pussy moves but has half the forum on ignore list :lol:

:lol:

how exactly is having someone on ignore list a pussy move? if kojak, stevan, massaro and you are half the forum, then you guys got some serious problems. So if you go outside or to a party you have to listen to everyone? I think ignore lists exist for a reason, I dont wanna read or listen to certain people, in real life i just dont talk to random people all the time, I have the right to choose. Keeping grudges and throwing shit at ppl that cant even read you, is something else.

edit: beegees, not massaro, sorry :lol: massaro was too entertaining to block.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When I’m done washing my money pit of a boat, I will remove the lined paper I have folded in my billfold and pencil in an upvote next to your name.

giphy.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Only boss in jube is agnielli.
@diavolo my bro, Im not sure he left coz of marotta.

Now 12 pts in 4 games is a must. We are simply better then those teams, no excuses!

I expect 4th place with some 2,3 points advantage

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
care to elaborate? oh nvm, i just saw you edited the earlier one, just like this one :lol: going from simple :thumbsup: to this, what a rollercoaster! I can easily stop uncovering your posts, if you dont insult me in yours and pretend I dont exist, otherwise its a pussy move to keep throwing shit at someone who you know is not gonna see your pearls.

Ahahaha the irony...he put me on the ignore list long ago yet continues to insult me to the present day :lol::fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Breaking: RnB poster LocalHero80 has mental breakdown on forum because one person posted something against them.

You do know you can just block other users right, rather than try to harass them constantly afterwards? Banworthy.

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ahahaha the irony...he put me on the ignore list long ago yet continues to insult me to the present day :lol::fp:

lol! kojaklogic at finest! :lol: you ARE able to read me, that is not behind your back, I guess your troll abilities are too weak to understand my point :lol: I can talk about whoever I want, it doesnt make me a pussy, i just dont wanna read your moronic posts so i threw you into IL. However I'm not on your ignore list, so your post as usual makes no sense :proud:

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What happened to “you’ll invest time in local to become a better troll with better comebacks?”

Sometimes you have to give tough love first

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My god, nothing to read here... i miss sunday game so badly :(.. phuck tuesdays

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kojak is one of fav posters. He has different views but it does not make him an anti-Milan.

He wants Milan to become great again.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s fair to call genny oldie. Age isn’t something to be ashamed of. I’d rather look at what he has accomplished through years.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
lol! kojaklogic at finest! :lol: you ARE able to read me, that is not behind your back, I guess your troll abilities are too weak to understand my point :lol: I can talk about whomever I want, it doesnt make me a pussy, i just dont wanna read your moronic posts so i threw you into IL. However I'm not on your ignore list, so your post as usual makes no sense :proud:

Nope wrong again! You just missed the entire point as usual. As Pingu told you, it’s a weak move to ignore somebody yet continue to insult them on a daily basis when they haven’t ignored you back. If you want to throw insults, at least have the balls to face incoming fire. Now get lost.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kojak is one of fav posters. He has different views but it does not make him an anti-Milan.

He wants Milan to become great again.

a gift that keeps on giving, truly! Make Milan great again, swap milan players for merda players :heart:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s fair to call genny oldie. Age isn’t something to be ashamed of. I’d rather look at what he has accomplished through years.

I never said he should be ashamed of it, I'm just not attracted to old men :(

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule