English Premier League Thread III

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Why would anyone on this forum care if Roy Keane's dad had died?

Oh, dont be silly... its a greater count than it wud be for yr count.

(the No of ppl who care)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What?

More people care about Father Keane dying than me, or Cesare, or my guess of who cares? :lol:

I don't think anyone other than you and manutd fan would care.

He was never a player, he was never involved in football. He was just Roy Keane's dad.

There is more reason to shed a tear about some Pro Vercelli player who played 3 matches 60 years ago passing on than ths.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandor-Clegane-sandor-clegane-37276531-245-300.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
U say the same when hearing abt the passing of Maldini Sr?

There a club that had a stadium wide coreo on Keane father?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
vB9 senility is getting to him again. He saw the red on the forum and thought he was over at the Man Utd one instead :fp: :(

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lampard to Chelsea could be very interesting. He made his experience in the lower leagues, and now Chelsea aren't in a demanding position.

If the expectation is top 6 this season, then he should comfortably achieve it. I even think he has a good shot at 4th place.

:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol@AV and by extension @Massa

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Father of an absolute legend...

1_STP_TTP_150819Slug_02JPG.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
City were mighty unlucky today. They played Spurs off the pitch for almost the whole 90 minutes.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
'He told me he could buy me' - Frimpong hits out at 'bully' Nasri

How cud this be... nasri is too shit to be a bully.

Same as England's stuart broad (cricket), I burst out laughing when I read of his stories as a bully.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Rashford is the most overrated and frustrating player out there.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Anyone know where can I get Acestreams for PL?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pepe looked good for Arsenal, but missed a huge chance in 1st half, due to relying on his left foot only...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Did he look good?

What was Emery doing not starting Lacazette?

He started Pepe who has looked meh, but does have to start at some point. And didn't start Torreira.

He wasn't going for offence or solidity.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pepe looked good for Arsenal, but missed a huge chance in 1st half, due to relying on his left foot only...
Ya definitely kid has a lot potential...he will be a good one. Liverpool are just too strong though, specially at home they are practically unbeatable.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Go go Bournemouth!!!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
United just keep on trucking' lol

We really have been very unlucky the last two games. We dominated both and two missed pens cos us 2 points vs Wolves and probably all 3 vs Palace (we would have gone on to win).

In saying that, this really is where we are now. Most of our players are mid-table level. McTomminay, Lingard, Shaw, and James who started yesterday plus the likes of Young, Matic, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Jones etc beneath that.

What is truly excruciating is watching us play Lingard as the 10 when Gomes was far better all pre season. Lingard is without a single PL goal or assist in 11 of the last 12 months. Literally zero.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We really have been very unlucky the last two games. We dominated both and two missed pens cos us 2 points vs Wolves and probably all 3 vs Palace (we would have gone on to win).

In saying that, this really is where we are now. Most of our players are mid-table level. McTomminay, Lingard, Shaw, and James who started yesterday plus the likes of Young, Matic, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Jones etc beneath that.

What is truly excruciating is watching us play Lingard as the 10 when Gomes was far better all pre season. Lingard is without a single PL goal or assist in 11 of the last 12 months. Literally zero.
Yes indeed this is where United are now, crazy to think that with the amounts of spending they've done. Through all the spending and transfer records they've broken it's shocking to see that this is the squad they have to show for it. Sometimes I watch them and wonder where the hell is all that money spent, what I see on the pitch can't be it lol. They had trouble scoring last year and now that they've sold Lukaku without replacing him it's probably gonna be the same story this season. Top 4 will be a challenge for them once again.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Liverpool under Klopp are fucking awesome. The way they play, its simply beautiful to watch.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Yes indeed this is where United are now, crazy to think that with the amounts of spending they've done. Through all the spending and transfer records they've broken it's shocking to see that this is the squad they have to show for it. Sometimes I watch them and wonder where the hell is all that money spent, what I see on the pitch can't be it lol. They had trouble scoring last year and now that they've sold Lukaku without replacing him it's probably gonna be the same story this season. Top 4 will be a challenge for them once again.

2008-2013: Under investment in the team, covered by SAF's ability to get the best out of everyone.

2014-2017: spent a ton of money on players, most of whom flopped. We also sold some players that should never have been allowed to go under LVG and it created a huge rot in the dressing room.

2018: We bought Fred and nobody else lol.

2019: Lost two CM's and replaced neither. Lost Lukaku with no replacement and failed to fix the RW position for the 5th season in a row.

Basically we have had a decade of bad management. I don't think there's any way out of this unless a Saudi regime come in and want a dick measuring contest with City's owners.

Last edited:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
2008-2013: Under investment in the team, covered by SAF's ability to get the best out of everyone.

2014-2017: spent a ton of money on players, most of whom flopped. We also sold some players that should never have been allowed to go under LVG and it created a huge rot in the dressing room.

2018: We bought Fred and nobody else lol.

2019: Lost two CM's and replaced neither. Lost Lukaku with no replacement and failed to fix the RW position for the 5th season in a row.

Basically we have had a decade of bad management. I don't think there's any way out of this unless a Saudi regime come in and want a dick measuring contest with City's owners.
I don't think United need Saudi money to compete with City. They've spent basically similar amount of money as City to build their team, they've just spent horribly and on the wrong players. They just need someone at the helm with a vision that will stick to a plan.

Schedule