Lionel Messi Thread

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
stop hating hes 22, still got a lot to learn,why dont u keep ur bashing until his career is over,also bad decisiion from pep to play him down the middle, he should have kept him as RW and pedro on the LW.

inter displayed a great performance in the art of defending and got through even though they were helped by refs decisions on both legs, however karmas a bitch

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I'm honestly surprised with Pep's decissions in both games...

In the first one Barca were trailing and he pulled out a striker and put Abidal in.

In the return game Inter were with 10 man and he played again just with Bojan and he had Henry on the bench...

Strange decissions...

YES.

in all honesty, i think this is why barcelona are not in the finals. his decisions made no sense. all they needed was one more goal this last game...ibra comes out...jeffen comes in...meanwhile henry is sitting out the entire game...

who the heck is jeffen anyway?!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
YES.

in all honesty, i think this is why barcelona are not in the finals. his decisions made no sense. all they needed was one more goal this last game...ibra comes out...jeffen comes in...meanwhile henry is sitting out the entire game...

who the heck is jeffen anyway?!

and yet people complain about inexperienced Leo making strange decisions :rolleyes:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
two last games-4 goals.
44 goals overall.
only one pk and one freekick.

when cristina scored his 42 goals two years ago,there was 21 from pk's and fk's!!!

Messiah!!!!!!!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
two last games-4 goals.
44 goals overall.

when cristina scored his 42 goals two years ago,there was 21 from pk's and fk's!!!

Messiah!!!!!!!

agreee :) :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
two last games-4 goals.
44 goals overall.

Messiah!!!!!!!

Now it's official : Messi is a failure!
I love him very much,but he's just a waste of time against the serious opponents.
arsenal were losers,he outplayed them only because of them being very weak and useless.He never tried hard enough with printer,so pathetic!
And only a few weeks ago,everyone was comparing him to maradona.
what a circus!
chicken!

Contradiction?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
two last games-4 goals.
44 goals overall.

Messiah!!!!!!!

Now it's official : Messi is a failure!
I love him very much,but he's just a waste of time against the serious opponents.
arsenal were losers,he outplayed them only because of them being very weak and useless.He never tried hard enough with printer,so pathetic!
And only a few weeks ago,everyone was comparing him to maradona.
what a circus!
chicken!

nevermind.

Looks like SOMEONE has a split personality. :tongue:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He may not be the best thing since slice bread as most people believe he is ,but he is tearing year in and year out La Liga a new hole and that`s a big achievement especially if you consider his age.

Im sure he probably wont score the shitload of goals he scores there in Serie A ,but it does take a world class player to score the amount of goals he does nonetheless .Otherwise every average player would tear it up there .

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
couldn't do shit against inter = failure, scored 2 goals against mighty tenerife = king
happy0039.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
couldn't do shit against inter = failure, scored 2 goals against mighty tenerife = king
happy0039.gif

Remind me against which team C.Ronaldo failed this season ?Oh and good players tend to have off days ,and lets just leave the dead horse alone cause we all know how that match was decided.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and what has CR to do with my post ?

That you think his the best in the world maybe?:) Plus he was just a good example that good players tend to have off days .One where you can relate without the hate.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think ? i don't think about cr..there are groupies who will argue who is the best..i saw those 2 kuzi's posts and wrote that..'against inter failure and now he's messiah again'

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think ? i don't think about cr..there are groupies who will argue who is the best..i saw those 2 kuzi's posts and wrote that..'against inter failure and now he's messiah again'

Out of curiosity who do you think is the best in the world right now ?(strikers only)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
messi because it's hard to go against numbers although i don't see him as some 'out of this world player' etc.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
messi because it's hard to go against numbers although i don't see him as some 'out of this world player' etc.

I think its Drogba .But i do agree about the part where people say stuff like that about him.I think you should only say stuff like that when a player is near his career end and played like that for most of it..Maldini :proud:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Im sure he probably wont score the shitload of goals he scores there in Serie A ,but it does take a world class player to score the amount of goals he does nonetheless .Otherwise every average player would tear it up there .
Higuain scored about 30 goals too, and he's still far from the best in the world. imo

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah but you dont need to edit old posts. ;)

i was gonna remove the word "chicken",but then it all erased.
and then i saw it was quoted already,so i wrote "nevermind" ;)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think its Drogba .But i do agree about the part where people say stuff like that about him.I think you should only say stuff like that when a player is near his career end and played like that for most of it..Maldini :proud:

i saw the best in the world and thought if it's messi or CR...i wrote messi because he scored so many goals..didn't really catch that 'striker only' and now that you mentioned drogba it's weird to see drogba and messi in the same line..i guess you meant about strikers like torres, milito, rooney etc. i could also pick drogba..

Reaction score
Lionel is really one of the best players in history i'm so excited how he will be playing at the world cup 2010!
I will definitely be betting on him. Everyone that does bet against him will lose anyways. Will you be that at the world cup or will you watch it from home? I hope I can manage to go to South Africa for the world cup!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kinda old and probably been posted be4 but what the heck:

lolol i imagine if the world had real life dwarfs living in it and they got drunk after a hard days work this is how cute they would look like <3:proud:

The best part is when the camera is top down on him in the beginning and he wobbles around all drunk while everyone looks twice as big as him and he reaches 4 the guy standing on top of the van waving the flag.........he genuinely looks like a 3 year old kid trying to reach the ice cream cone held by his mom there:proud:

zio_fester

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this would be the best signing in the history of our club. I believe that messi will overcome maradona soon. Remember he is 23 only!!!!