Cesc Fabregas

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Fabregas, officialy one of the douchebags now. Jerkoff.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so no nasri, pastore, ganso, fab....epic fail! Our midfield is still sshit....just sign monto and aquilani and put cassano as CAM...end of story lets move on

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Still waiting. Trust that Fab will be here.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fuck bartha they paid 30 mil + 11 mil for sanchez and now 38mil+5 mil for cesc it is 84 mil unbeliveble.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
fuck bartha they paid 30 mil + 11 mil for sanchez and now 38mil+5 mil for cesc it is 84 mil unbeliveble.

lol and we are doing loan deals and co ownership deals....now the only way i see anyteam beating barca is using size and physicality and actually attacking their D

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
I don't get people's reaction. Why is Fabregas suddenly a douchebag, etc.? It's not like he's ditched us for City or Chelsea, or doesn't like Milan, etc. It's Barca. Barca has always been his #1 choice. There has never been a question that if Barca and Arsenal reach an agreement, he would go to Barca, his home club. If they had failed to reach an agreement, then Milan would have had some chance to sign him. Stop acting like it's the end of the world and bashing Cesc for going back home. As much as I love Cesc, I'm not upset or even annoyed at all, because I've never truly let myself get my hopes up.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol and we are doing loan deals and co ownership deals....now the only way i see anyteam beating barca is using size and physicality and actually attacking their D

i am not against co deals and loan deals but to not buy any new players ex. free ones is behond pathetic and galliani is telling we are com.
only why we can win against bartha is that messi,iniesta,xavi dont play and that they have 1 player less in field.

buttt 2 words FORZA MILAN

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I don't get people's reaction. Why is Fabregas suddenly a douchebag, etc.? It's not like he's ditched us for City or Chelsea, or doesn't like Milan, etc. It's Barca. Barca has always been his #1 choice. There has never been a question that if Barca and Arsenal reach an agreement, he would go to Barca, his home club. If they had failed to reach an agreement, then Milan would have had some chance to sign him. Stop acting like it's the end of the world and bashing Cesc for going back home. As much as I love Cesc, I'm not upset or even annoyed at all, because I've never truly let myself get my hopes up.

Exactly. Imagine you'd been at Arsenal for 8 years, then Milan come calling even though there are three maybe four players ahead of you in the pecking order? Don't know about anyone else but I'd struggle to resist. The ones I dislike here are Barcellona, buying players so others can't, players they don't need, like Chelsea 03-08 but on an even more ******** level.

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.sport.es/es/

He is on a plane to Barcelona right now. It will be official tomorrow.

:lol: yeah but the plain would be diverted to Milano Linate !

that's really f****ng unbelievable! according to news Milan have offered 35 mils + Urby. barca 36 mils and Fab gave up his 6,something mils.
also how the F**K barca can spent around 84 mils when they are according to reports nearly 400 mils in RED (Milan around -70mils??????)

Well, if it's done then be it. if Fab wishes to warm the bench and not to come to the most decorated club in the world? it's his coice, but losing the chance to play in front of best supporters in the world would be his mistake not ours
Somebody here said if the player(s) doesnot want to play for Milan he (them)
can just fuck off!
but anyhow good luck to you Fabregas!

Reaction score

Sanchez is 26m euros + 11m euros, and they won't have to start paying till January; Cesc's deal is 29m euros upfront, then an extra 11m euros over the next 5 years.

It doesn't work out too bad.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
We really really have to draw them in the group stage.. Please give us Barca.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
:lol: yeah but the plain would be diverted to Milano Linate !

that's really f****ng unbelievable! according to news Milan have offered 35 mils + Urby. barca 36 mils and Fab gave up his 6,something mils.
also how the F**K barca can spent around 84 mils when they are according to reports nearly 400 mils in RED (Milan around -70mils??????)

Well, if it's done then be it. if Fab wishes to warm the bench and not to come to the most decorated club in the world? it's his coice, but losing the chance to play in front of best supporters in the world would be his mistake not ours
Somebody here said if the player(s) doesnot want to play for Milan he (them)
can just fuck off!
but anyhow good luck to you Fabregas!

When did Marseille show an interest?

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Fabregas never chose Barca over Milan because Milan were never in for him! wake up people. It was bullshit.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
someone close this stupid thread..pique & puyol jizzing on twitter about his arrival

pro_photo1313156382.jpg

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just want Trophy

A player is going to a football club to win trophies and not for the money? Disgusting! What is the world of football coming to!?

I guess galliani was wrong thoe. There are still players out there that dont accept the highest bidder.......

Because he didnt join their club of choice. Whats there not to get?

Can u only imagine what would people do in the event merkel somehow turned out great and instead of accepting to go back to the club that raised him (wont happen since we co own him) would accept the bigger, wealthier real madrid, which i guess would be somewhat similar to fabregas joining milan over farca. Torches and forks would be my guess.

I hate the midget club with passion but ROFL @ people calling him names for accepting them:lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
wwhattt what is your problem are you his lawyer if not ...

i am sick and tired from people telling lies to fans .

forza milan

Hes just posting rumours what the hell?

If he should get banned then you should also get banned.

Ban patosheva please. :o

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sanchez is 26m euros + 11m euros, and they won't have to start paying till January; Cesc's deal is 29m euros upfront, then an extra 11m euros over the next 5 years.

It doesn't work out too bad.

for sanchez they need to pay till januray 28.5 mil and then 1.5 mil for bonuses + till june neyt year they need to pay 11 mil .
for cesc i just wattched sky they told 32 mil now and 6 +5 mil and nooo over next 5 years where did you get that.and still in 2 years they would pay 85 mil and + cesc according to sky will have 5.5 mil and sanchez have 5 mil mhhh
it is just UNBELIVEBLE.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes just posting rumours what the hell?

If he should get banned then you should also get banned.

Ban patosheva please. :o

no problem BAN ME ,if i am same like him okk but you are one who is not telling truth
HE IS NOT JUST POSTING THAT NEWSSS HE WAS NOT JUST POSTING.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People, you're just not getting it.

ACtually, Pique and Puyol are going to sign for Milan. THat's why they're welcoming Fàbregas :lol:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hahahaha
:lol::lol::lol:

So you think Marseille have the best supporters.
Funny it never crossed my mind. :lol:

(signed : Pippo Inzaghi) :star:

In Europe, easily. Don't tell me Milan fans are the best, you're kidding yourself. I wish it was so but they are not. They're not even the best in Italy. For that your answer is Napoli. But Marseille are the loudest noisiest fans I've seen, constantly making noise for 90 mins regardless of the opposition, definitely put Milan fans to shame. As for the game you're quoting where Pippo scored 2, that was where I noticed it. They had a few chances here and there but mostly Milan dominated yet their fans just wouldn't shut up.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

lol what ,you told that he is just posting news about cesc but everyone here knowes he was not just posting it he was telling he knows this and that,and please when i told such thing,i am the one who posted news just like ac,or any poster in this forum but i NEVER told i know something will happen i just watcht news and post to realy milan fans.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
lol what ,you told that he is just posting news about cesc but everyone here knowes he was not just posting it he was telling he knows this and that,and please when i told such thing,i am the one who posted news just like ac,or any poster in this forum but i NEVER told i know something will happen i just watcht news and post to realy milan fans.

You really need to practice you English.

And you also posted about rumours from Sky about Cesc to Milan.

So dont ask people to get banned just because they're posting rumours. :o

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
In Europe, easily. Don't tell me Milan fans are the best, you're kidding yourself. I wish it was so but they are not. They're not even the best in Italy. For that your answer is Napoli. But Marseille are the loudest noisiest fans I've seen, constantly making noise for 90 mins regardless of the opposition, definitely put Milan fans to shame. As for the game you're quoting where Pippo scored 2, that was where I noticed it. They had a few chances here and there but mostly Milan dominated yet their fans just wouldn't shut up.

Dortmund's yellow wall aint bad either.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Hope you enjoy sitting your ass on the bench, Cesc :D

Puyol, Pique = please grow the fuck up :head: oh wait, they can't it's Barcelona :lol:

Schedule