The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SES or B&G

We're literally fucked regardless.

In CorSera and on Premium I read (some days ago maybe last week) that once the closing is done the problem of bringing the money from China to Italy doesn't exist anymore (they used the word "shareholder-loan" which is not affected by any regulations of Chinese governement).

So I still hope it will be SES as I don't believe in a closing before June if this one fails. :(

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So the price drops.

Fininvest deals with SES to lower the price?

Or you mean serious interested ones are waiting for the deal to maybe collapse before jumping in?

I'm afraid the last one is more a wishfull thinking than a probable reality :)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fininvest deals with SES to lower the price?

Or you mean serious interested ones are waiting for the deal to maybe collapse before jumping in?

I'm afraid the last one is more a wishfull thinking than a probable reality :)

No if you are looking for a single entity to buy the club, the asking price would probably have to drop. Right now the only interested parties are groups each willing to put in a little. If this all falls apart with Sino, I would still think there is new ownership at some point in the summer from somebody else.

I think I read yesterday they lost Audi as a sponsor so no new cars for the staff and players to drive around in haha.

Last edited:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
OK I see I'll never be able to change the way your logic works so I won't try further more. Destroying the locker room is OK and justified when the referee has taken wrong decisions against us. Because... well that's what you do when you're commited to your club. I mean Sassuolo had every right of the world to do so in San Siro too, right?

However, if that makes you think that I'm more concerned about that stupid locker room than the pro-Juve referees or a possible Calciopoli 2.0 you're wrong. I just picked up that some users here actually think that it's fine to loose controll like a bunch of drunken 17-years old and risk heavy punishments who will compromise our whole season and actually think it's nevertheless fine because "Hey Juve robbed us too so where's the problem!?"

That's not what AC Milan for me stands for. Let's see what the feree report will be, hopefully it's just some bs story who got more attention in this forum than it deserved to have.

:thumbsup: Great posts as always :star:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
need gattuso to come in and instill some discipline in these players. I don't care how wronged you are, you do not destroy some one else's property. Especially as a professional athlete. Letting your frustration control you in partaking in such action is a sign of weakness.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
C6zWaQlWsAQ2tc4.jpg

Loca so sexy

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
need gattuso to come in and instill some discipline in these players. I don't care how wronged you are, you do not destroy some one else's property. Especially as a professional athlete. Letting your frustration control you in partaking in such action is a sign of weakness.

Gattuso was about to kill an old man just because of one game referee fucked us in.

You really think he wouldnt plant a bomb in the Juve stadium after we get fucked 10 games in a row by the referee and the in the end get robbed by a Ladri referee?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
gattuso and discipline :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
nfl style refeering will dramatically lower corruption in football

Gattuso assaulted some old ex player for a generic comment about being Italian and slapped his coaching staff in public...Emotional restraint isn't really his thing :D

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I was waiting for that gif, took way to long :lol:

Rino Gattuso - the guy that tries to stab teammates with forks - emblematic for disciple and restraint? :lol::lol::lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Is it weird that 15-20% of images coming up under a google search for "Gatusso gifs" are found on RnB forums :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I would love for Gattuso come back to pro play if only to slap some of these divers these days. Give them a reason to roll around in pain :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great goal by Balde Keita. He just scored 2-1 against Torino. He's only 10 minutes or so in the field.
Milan should get hem

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio still have to play against Napoli - Fiorentina and Inter
Inter against Torino - Milan - Napoli - Lazio
Milan against Inter - Roma and Atalanta

soo everything is still open yet.
In the next 5 games Milan should win 4 of them: against Genoa (h) - Pescara (a) - Palermo (h) - Inter(a) - Empoli (h)
I think in the end, we will catch Lazio but its gonna be very close though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule