The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
latest

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter and AC Milan have conceded the joint-fewest headed goals so far in Serie A this season (3 apiece).

remember when we used to concede headers from every corner or freekick? What a time to be alive.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Inter and AC Milan have conceded the joint-fewest headed goals so far in Serie A this season (3 apiece).

remember when we used to concede headers from every corner or freekick? What a time to be alive.

Bald Paletta's effect.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
no but there are some morons saying miha was terrible and montella is magician. like with miha we were 10th and with montella we are 1st.

torino lost glik, maksimovic and bruno peres and they got ljajic & falque. how they have the best team in years? they also had belotti last year. miha helped belotti a lot.

Funny that you praise Miha for coaching a club that had to replace players but act like Montella hasn't.

You talk about them having to replace guys and still having a good season...but yet you don't talk about the job Montella has done with not having our most core players, regardless of what you think about them...they are big parts of this teams core, in Bona, Monto, and Abate.

You already knew the whole season that we had no money to buy any players and Montella has taken loans and shit purchases and put together a competitive team that, on paper, shouldn't be according to the talking heads of the world.

Montella has his faults, every fucking coach does. But FFS give credit where credit is due.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

We fixed that with miha's motivation

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One plus 3 is one of todays best phones. Its not so known in europe like samsung, huawei, iphone, HTC, but its a really masterpiece. Only half the price of a new samsung or iphone

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Great backup phone. I just don't see why I'd buy it for main use. Moto g is like 200-250

My honor 8 which is superior in literally everyway was 50 bucks more. Buy the last generation one for like 150 and use that if your phone breaks. I wouldn't use it as my daily driver

i spent around 700 on Galaxy S7 and dont regret anything, amazing phone

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There is more chance Dickfan will get a griefriend than Montella doing this.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no but there are some morons saying miha was terrible and montella is magician. like with miha we were 10th and with montella we are 1st.

torino lost glik, maksimovic and bruno peres and they got ljajic & falque. how they have the best team in years? they also had belotti last year. miha helped belotti a lot.

montella has 7 more points than miha at same stage last year with 0 budget while miha had 90m of players of his choice

+we are playing far better football this year and we go in derbies with REAL chances of winning them(we won jube twice while outplaying them for almost every game for large periods)

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montella said that he see's Pasalic as a complete midfielder. We need a central mid that can have an even distribution of goals/assists per season.

Cesc is the CM wet dream of the new management reportedly. Wouldn't we be better off longer term with a younger option in the form of Milinkovic-Savic, Pellegrini, Bentaleb, Tolisso or Naby Keïta as a wild card. I think they're all stronger than Pasalic.

The kid Tielemans has the highest ratio of goals/assists but plays in a pony league. Be interesting to see how he looks against Man Utd.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
dare to montella, we'll win the scudetto this season, we fixed everything with his tactics.

Lol why do you always assume every comment is directed at you? I don't care about them both, I support the team. My point is if we have a chance to get a world class manager I wouldn't lose any sleep over Montella

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
montella has 7 more points than miha at same stage last year with 0 budget while miha had 90 players of his choice

+we are playing far better football this year and we go in derbies with REAL chances of winning them(we won jube twice while outplaying them for almost every game for large periods)

:lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella said that he see's Pasalic as a complete midfielder. We need a central mid that can have an even distribution of goals/assists per season.

Cesc is the CM wet dream of the new management reportedly. Wouldn't we be better off longer term with a younger option in the form of Milinkovic-Savic, Pellegrini, Bentaleb, Tolisso or Naby Keïta as a wild card. I think they're all stronger than Pasalic.

The kid Tielemans has the highest ratio of goals/assists but plays in a pony league. Be interesting to see how he looks against Man Utd.

Chelsea's technical director was in Milan a few days ago to discuss Pasalic's future.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Rossi would be a solid addition for a few years. Good leadership and experience especially for free. Roma so far have offered him a 1 year extension, but I'm sure they'll come to an agreement.

I think someone else that has a pretty good chance of joining this summer is Badelj. He'll be a good cut price acquisition seeing he has 1 year left and refusing to renew with Fiorentina.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
No problem about Pasalic, can be a good back-up. At least he is better than Berto.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
how much it costs?

OP3 is 350-400. I recommmend the Honor 8. Nearly undisputed camera for the price. Processor is as fast as flash ship phones (samsung, lg etc) and the promise of android and security updates for 2 years.

AMAZING fingerprint reader. Shitty nighttime photos though and no image stabilization for video

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
OP3 is 350-400. I recommmend the Honor 8. Nearly undisputed camera for the price. Processor is as fast as flash ship phones (samsung, lg etc) and the promise of android and security updates for 2 years.

AMAZING fingerprint reader. Shitty nighttime photos though and no image stabilization for video

now i'm confused, to chose milanfan69 or descilious opinions?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montella has 7 more points than miha at same stage last year with 0 budget while miha had 90 players of his choice

8 more points

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just read that West Brom on hot on William Carvalho. We should step in on that, it'd be a stupid transfer

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
miha wanted from his players to be in a great shape, train well, and keep their form, he always managed to do that.

with montella players have ups and downs.

stop talking out of your ass. With montella we have ups and downs, with Miha we had more downs than ups. We were 3 points from CL spot before christmas then couldn't win a game for 8 games straight?? Couldn't beat any shitty team, relegation sides were getting points off us left and right.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
stop talking out of your ass. With montella we have ups and downs, with Miha we had more downs than ups. We were 3 points from CL spot before christmas then couldn't win a game for 8 games straight?? Couldn't beat any shitty team, relegation sides were getting points off us left and right.

like pescara?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule