The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
disappear immediately. don't ruin the mood in the forum, where is general?

How is it related to the mood? Is Badelj already a Milan player? Defending our captain against a Fiore player is killing "your" mood? Or is this forum only for certain types of opinion? I respect everyone else's opinion here. My opinion is that the guy is not a significant upgrade over Monto. If he was a bright prospect for the future or a truly WC player then I wouldn't mind him. If we are going to be a Lazio level it was still ok. But if we are building something glorious then this guy should be considered as a rotation player only not a long term fix. This also creates a leadership crisis in my opinion. I understand that Monto is not a great captain but who deserves the armband after him? Abate? DES?

Parcae

Beginner
Reaction score
#Milan #1�� Tra martedì e mercoledì viaggio in Germania per definire Rodriguez e ascoltare la richiesta per L.Gustavo del club tedesco

#Milan# 1 �� Between Tuesday and Wednesday travel to Germany to define Rodriguez and listen to the demand for l. Gustavo German club

This is probable already comprehensible but:

From Tuesday to Wednesday, [Fassone] will be on a trip to Germany to finalize the deal for Rodriguez and find out how much Wolfsburg want for L. Gustavo.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:fp:

this is getting ridiculous....

clearly you've never seen Badelj play....except maybe yesterday....

I have seen all Fiore's Sunday matches this season. Again, I'm not saying he's bad. I agree, he is better than Monto but not very much. Benching Monto for him only creates leadership crisis and that is just my opinion, maybe I am wrong.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
fassone.jpg

Fassone plz try to look not ret@rded for once :lol::lol::lol:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Milan, Musacchio will soon be signing his contract with the club

Villarreal's domestic season now came to an end as they finished 5th in la Liga standings. Mateo Musacchio is now free to join AC Milan as an agreement has been in place between the involved parties for a few weeks now. According to sources, Musacchio will soon be signing the necessary paper-work which will officially make him a Milan player. He will become the first signing of the new Chinese Milan as he will add some stability at the back alongside Alessio Romagnoli.

Musacchio appeared in 30 total games for the Yellow Submarines this season as he racked up two assists. Escriba's team finished with the second best defensive record in la Liga behind Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid as Musacchio was one of the reasons why they had so much defensive success.

He is now ready to join Montella's club, who were able to secure a Europa league qualification spot for next season ....

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Milan might offer a player as part of their bid for Keita. Inzaghi likes Bertolacci, but Bertolacci, since he's an ex-Roma player, doesn't want to move to Lazio.

wtf its like this fodder has any fucking option..... :lol:

he expects juventus to want him or something???

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
How is it related to the mood? Is Badelj already a Milan player? Defending your captain against a Fiore player is killing "your" mood? Or is this forum only for certain types of opinion? I respect everyone else's opinion here. My opinion is that the guy is not a significant upgrade over Monto. If he was a bright prospect for the future or a truly WC player then I wouldn't mind him. If we are going to be a Lazio level it was still ok. But if we are building something glorious then this guy should be considered as a rotation player only not a long term fix. This also creates a leadership crisis in my opinion. I understand that Monto is not a great captain but who deserves the armband after him? Abate? DES?

First off, montolivo shouldn't be handed the armband right off the bat, what has he achieved for Milan to be considered for a captain?

Second if you think badelj is slightly better than montolivo then you're just a dreamer.

Third I don't think you have enough logic and valid points when you mock most of the posters who prefer badelj by saying hidden gem at 28.

Finally before commenting on a player, try to know better about him before judging where he'll fit at this current midfield which is being dominated by 19 teams in series A.

Montolivo played well today but I can assure this is the best you get to see out of him. If this is what you're expecting than I guess we have different understanding for football. Badelj isn't a WC but he cemented his spot with national team ahead of the likes of brozovic, Rog and kovacic

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Arsenal scouts were at San Siro today to follow Carlos Bacca [TMW].

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
First off, montolivo shouldn't be handed the armband right off the bat, what has he achieved for Milan to be considered for a captain?

Second if you think badelj is slightly better than montolivo then you're just a dreamer.

Third I don't think you have enough logic and valid points when you mock most of the posters who prefer badelj by saying hidden gem at 28.

Finally before commenting on a player, try to know better about him before judging where he'll fit at this current midfield which is being dominated by 19 teams in series A.

Montolivo played well today but I can assure this is the best you get to see out of him. If this is what you're expecting than I guess we have different understanding for football. Badelj isn't a WC but he cemented his spot with national team ahead of the likes of brozovic, Rog and kovacic

I apologize if my comment sounded as mocking. I certainly didn't mean to mock. I just disagree with your viewpoint. I believe, however, if we are to upgrade that position we MUST sell Monto. Otherwise we won't have a healthy locker room.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
TMW - Milan, Arsenal scout at San Siro for Bacca

Sold!

I'm fearful Fatman riaola got in Gigis head, I need some MR positivity

Raiola better wisen up rather sooner than later. Boss Fassone isn't playing any games.

Romagnoli: "I advised Donnarumma to stay at Milan"

Romagnoli - great footballer, handsome guy and also very smart. The complete package.

Modric has a cluch match tonight & CL final 2 weeks from now. Does anyone think that transfer or any club is on his mind now?

Modric felt the same thing every Milan fan recently felt. We've returned, the time has come.

#Milan #7 per #Keita si potrebbe inserire contropartita. A Inzaghi piace tanto #Bertolacci, ma a Bertolacci piace meno la #Lazio (ex Roma)

#Milan# 7 for #Keita you could insert counterpart. In Inzaghi like so much #Bertolacci, but at least the #Lazio(ex Rome) like Bertolacci

Bertolacci better wisen the fuck up and do what he is told. It's the least he can do after fucking up royally on the field these past few years.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@real_andrea9

Keita, conti e approfondimenti sulla punta. Appuntamenti della prossima settimana.

gasperini ha chiesto anche Bertolacci

Keita, Conti and insights for the forward. Next week's agenda.

Gasperini wants/likes/has chosen Bertolacci.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
KEita baldé such an alpha

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He's super handsome actually - no homo. I'm getting his kit if he chooses us, no brainer.

u should have seen that penalty he just scored vs Handanovic.. looked him in the eyes and planted the ball in the top corner

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
u should have seen that penalty he just scored vs Handanovic.. looked him in the eyes and planted the ball in the top corner

It's okay. I can only get so erect :lol:

I cannot measure how excited I am for next season, especially if we land him.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's super handsome actually - no homo. I'm getting his kit if he chooses us, no brainer.

keita? the guys seriously ugly. and has a perma angry expression on his face. that's not alpha, that's angsty teen

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@real_andrea9

Keita, conti e approfondimenti sulla punta. Appuntamenti della prossima settimana.

gasperini ha chiesto anche Bertolacci

Keita, Conti and insights for the forward. Next week's agenda.

Gasperini wants/likes/has chosen Bertolacci.

Niang-Bertolacci+ 20m for Kessie-Conti would be a shrewd business.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I apologize if my comment sounded as mocking. I certainly didn't mean to mock. I just disagree with your viewpoint. I believe, however, if we are to upgrade that position we MUST sell Monto. Otherwise we won't have a healthy locker room.

No need to apologize, however I don't think any sane would buy montolivo and his fat contract. The guy has no influence on a locker room. I don't think many will be unhappy unlike seedorf case.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Assuming what Montella did in the Bologna game is an indicator of our strategy next season, the moves being made in the market make a lot of sense.

Basically we played today the way Montella's Fiorentina played, shifting from a 442 to a 352. This is amazing and when we do it well it's very modern and hard to play against. Vangioni played the difficult role of LW/LB, switching whenever we have/lose possession. The other hard job was done terribly by Pasalic (or was it Berto's job?) to cover for Vangioni as LM.

Anyway, the point i'm trying to make is that our main formation next year will look like this (I think):

442 While defending

------------Deu--------???
Bonaventura--Montolivo--Kessie--Suso
RR----------Roma-------Musa-------Gomez

352 in possession

--------Deu------???
RR--------Bonaventura---Suso
-------Monto---Kessie
-----Roma--Musa--Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule