Leonardo Thread

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
actually that from gazetta.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
maldini seriously?

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this just gets better and better... maldini?
leo will bring next tassoti, then costacuta, then braida (which i won't mind!), then Galliani and then finally me.. :D

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
I wonder what wild an co think of this :D

It is just a good job apoortunity loyalty is overrated and he should take it since some fans insulted him and now its ok to join merda RIGHT ? fucking pathetic!

Maldini will never betray Milan and go to merda!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I know it will never happen... but if Maldini goes to MERDA, I will stop following football.

... and probably take my life.

Good thing Paolo will never do such a thing :D

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
I'd give up on football all together if Paolo went to Merda.

I don't even know why i'm worrying, it'll never happen, but just to make sure it doesn't ever happen Galliani should offer Paolo a job, his experience could be crucial in clinching the scudetto, he's been there and done that many times.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If reports are true and Leo in fact asked for Paolo it just shows what a bitter cunt he actually is. He's acting like a woman trying to get revenge...

Berlu is going to big dick him eventually if he continues with this crap.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Untitled-1_copy.jpg

I know its too late for an Xmas gift but here ya go :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Not while Cesare's still alive.

Leo the Fucking Immature Attention-whoring Bitch will do woefully at merda, and then since he's nothing to them they'll mob-fuck him deep in the rectum and dump him on an interstate. Nobody will weep for his sorry decapitated corpse when found.

You just sold your legacy here for a cheap fuck, yeast-infected whore. :mad: :mad:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Maldini's kids play for Milan, as much as Maldini has been dissapointed with Galliani, its nearly impossible move for him to make (and that's without thinking his a true milanista, I'm purely just thinking of the fact that he has kids in the youth teams, so he won't make that move).

Eitherway...what's next Moratti, you're gonna try to get Baresi, Rivera and then Berlusconi as new president?

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo is not going anywhere .. Gazetta wanted some attention near Christmas .. What better way than this headline ..

Maldini to join Inter .. LOL
What next .. Gueseppe Meazza to be renamed after Leonardo ..
Messi to play for Brazil in 2014 ..

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'd give up on football all together if Paolo went to Merda.

I don't even know why i'm worrying, it'll never happen, but just to make sure it doesn't ever happen Galliani should offer Paolo a job, his experience could be crucial in clinching the scudetto, he's been there and done that many times.

I don't think maldini is ready for anything football related now. he is just taking time off with his family and would take a role when he is ready.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
LOL at thought of maldini joining inter :eek: never going to happen, now i hope maldini is not so bitter about his farewell

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
http://www.calcionews24.com/milan-galliani-su-ibrahimovic-leonardo-ed-inzaghi.html

Interviewed on Milan Channel, the CEO of AC Milan, Adriano Galliani, has issued some statements about some background of past and future market, as well as talk about the moment of the Rossoneri.

About Zlatan Ibrahimovic and its efficiency, Galliani revealed: "Berlusconi has called me yesterday and we rammericato for not having taken in 2006, when he was virtually ours. We lost four years. Braida went to the withdrawal of Juventus and Pinzolo reached an agreement, but then Calciopoli and the rest have blocked everything. Fortunately, in the end it came to us. "

On Leonardo Galliani said: "I love him, was here several years and has done good for Milan. Unfortunately, his ideas did not fit with those of technical president ".

Inzaghi on: "It is definitely be back next year, wants to return to play and I'm sure you will do in spite of 38 years. If today we are in the second round and look forward to knowing who our opponent, the merit of his goals is for Real. "

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
inzaghi wtf??? retire already pleaseeeeeeeeee

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
paolo is not going anywhere .. Gazetta wanted some attention near christmas .. What better way than this headline ..

Maldini to join inter .. Lol
what next .. Gueseppe meazza to be renamed after leonardo ..
Messi to play for brazil in 2014 ..

looooool

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I'm with Gaizka on the whole leonardo issue. The man is a gentleman (kudos for haterz talking about one of his few red cards like he got them all the time :proud: ). He has indeed done us wrong by heading off to the shithole that is printer but NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND BERLU. But some here will worship Berlu even if he barbecued a baby so the anti leo sentiment is understood.

But if we were to be objective about it....Even though Galliani expresses his disappointment about Leo's choice(S) he continues to hint that it's the disagreement that Leo and Berlu had that precipitated the choice. Hence EVEN GALLIANI recognizes that Leo's hurting....If it was the "normal" criticism that most/all Milan coaches get from Berlu then surely he'd totally take his boss' side of the matter....Actually the more time passes the more I think :star:Galliani:star: is truly the best thing about Milan. The guy is truly a gentleman and has served us better than anyone. Gold tie>>>insert name.

Now kaka' might be an interista and that REALLY hurts. More than leo's departure. But it would be interesting if there's any truth to Maldini's joining Inter.......if the UNTHINKABLE does happen then it would only reflect badly on Berlu imho. Maldini's legend remains intact forever :o But as a Milan fan....these three guys leaving for the other team is painful beyond measure.

Finally lolzZ[-_-]Zzy at ppl who think Allegri is even close to Leo. Allegri has SO much more at his disposal: A fully recovered Gattuso (ppl seem to bash leo for not playing him, while conveniently forgetting how much shit he played (understandably) after his return from injury). iHomo (u mad? :o) ALONE is basically a 50% upgrade to Leonardo's squad. Not only this but we have a Pato replacement (Robinho) who's actually playing BETTER than Pato.....so much so that if Berlu decided to ca$h in on him and buy Balo I'd actually applaud it. We have a slasher box-to box CM who isn't Brocchi or Emershit in Prince. Not to mention we have Yepes who is worth being here just for his fantastic hair......Meanwhile Leo had to make do with Kaladze, Oddo and Janku :rolleyes: To me Leo's only SERIOUS error was playing khunt at RWF :head:....yet ppl are in love with Allegri for destroying Ronaldinho.....omg he parties omg he doesn't defend and run much.....OMG THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS ALWAYS THIS WAY:eek: Facepalm. Now Allegri is venerated for having us a the top of the table via a series of 1-0 wins, epic fails vs any half decent sides - all with hands down the best squad in Italy. And ppl are making such wonderful excuses like. OMG we needed a CAM, LB etc to beat roma/juve/real. LOL WUT? :o

But I'm sure ppl will come tell me how dumb I am and that our " catenaccio + give Pirlo the ball to make a long pass to iHomo" tactics are utter genius; and that leonardo is actually a 3rd degree freemason bent on the legacy of the noble and angelic Berlu etc; and last but not least an attack on ppl's fandom seems to be en vogue as ppl have opened fire on anyone who has no desire to tar and feather Leonardo. Damn it's good to be back :cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm with Gaizka on the whole leonardo issue. The man is a gentleman (kudos for haterz talking about one of his few red cards like he got them all the time :proud: ). He has indeed done us wrong by heading off to the shithole that is printer but NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND BERLU. But some here will worship Berlu even if he barbecued a baby so the anti leo sentiment is understood.

But if we were to be objective about it....Even though Galliani expresses his disappointment about Leo's choice(S) he continues to hint that it's the disagreement that Leo and Berlu had that precipitated the choice. Hence EVEN GALLIANI recognizes that Leo's hurting....If it was the "normal" criticism that most/all Milan coaches get from Berlu then surely he'd totally take his boss' side of the matter....Actually the more time passes the more I think :star:Galliani:star: is truly the best thing about Milan. The guy is truly a gentleman and has served us better than anyone. Gold tie>>>insert name.

Now kaka' might be an interista and that REALLY hurts. More than leo's departure. But it would be interesting if there's any truth to Maldini's joining Inter.......if the UNTHINKABLE does happen then it would only reflect badly on Berlu imho. Maldini's legend remains intact forever :o But as a Milan fan....these three guys leaving for the other team is painful beyond measure.

Finally lolzZ[-_-]Zzy at ppl who think Allegri is even close to Leo. Allegri has SO much more at his disposal: A fully recovered Gattuso (ppl seem to bash leo for not playing him, while conveniently forgetting how much shit he played (understandably) after his return from injury). iHomo (u mad? :o) ALONE is basically a 50% upgrade to Leonardo's squad. Not only this but we have a Pato replacement (Robinho) who's actually playing BETTER than Pato.....so much so that if Berlu decided to ca$h in on him and buy Balo I'd actually applaud it. We have a slasher box-to box CM who isn't Brocchi or Emershit in Prince. Not to mention we have Yepes who is worth being here just for his fantastic hair......Meanwhile Leo had to make do with Kaladze, Oddo and Janku :rolleyes: To me Leo's only SERIOUS error was playing khunt at RWF :head:....yet ppl are in love with Allegri for destroying Ronaldinho.....omg he parties omg he doesn't defend and run much.....OMG THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS ALWAYS THIS WAY:eek: Facepalm. Now Allegri is venerated for having us a the top of the table via a series of 1-0 wins, epic fails vs any half decent sides - all with hands down the best squad in Italy. And ppl are making such wonderful excuses like. OMG we needed a CAM, LB etc to beat roma/juve/real. LOL WUT? :o

But I'm sure ppl will come tell me how dumb I am and that our " catenaccio + give Pirlo the ball to make a long pass to iHomo" tactics are utter genius; and that leonardo is actually a 3rd degree freemason bent on the legacy of the noble and angelic Berlu etc; and last but not least an attack on ppl's fandom seems to be en vogue as ppl have opened fire on anyone who has no desire to tar and feather Leonardo. Damn it's good to be back :cool:

i disagree 90%
but this is an impressive post :D :D :D
rousing return from ban :star: :star: :star: :D :D :D :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

berlusconi is actually a free mason. That's probably where the disagreement starts.

you don';t fuck with masons...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Finally lolzZ[-_-]Zzy at ppl who think Allegri is even close to Leo. Allegri has SO much more at his disposal: "snip"

this shit again :rolleyes:
What matter is Allegri can fix his problem
Counter trouble n defense problem?
he fix that cancer that leo bought from last year, with basically same roster that leo have in defense n midfield.

When Leo fix the trouble that teams has ?
He didn't even try
Gattuso n other senatore playing shite ? fuck about flamini | Allegri bench pirlo for flamini.

Formation not working cause have injury problem ? fuck it, let play huntelaar as winger.

Pirlo became liability on defense ? fuck it, keep him play as last protection before backfour.

Whatever time will tell, now he not have Tassoti or whoever @ inter that will help his n00bzhiness.

Btw fucks cares, can't wait for next derby :star:

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

I'm going to look forward to your posts :D

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

:star:good to have you back.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
champion returns nice post butttttttt

allegri is a coaching Gwad :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hey newsflash....

'cattenaccio max's team has scored 2nd most goals in serie A and largest goal differential.

1-0 WINS ALL DAY! Or bs hyperpole with no actual credibilty

Schedule