Leonardo Thread

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
in that case we should definately sign him then:D

they already have a fantastic squad :head: all they need was a replacement for samuel and they got it;they don't need kaka,sad really:o

with Raiola as Balo's agent, we'll sign him for sure(at least try too)..

well Moratti already get what he wanted(Winning CL),I guess his mission now is just to piss us back :D

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
Leo had made some subs which made some of u guys even proclaim him with someone with the balls of a king kong ..

Remember the game wen K Hunt scored 2 in 5 minutes to win when we actually had 5 attackers on the same time . Leo rarely went for draws and was going for wins with the very limited attack he had (Pato, Borrielo,Ronaldinho K Hunt, Mancini, Pippo).

We need a LB and an AMF to be contenders for the Champions League for not for the league.

But seriously with this team, we should beat Roma/Juventus/Lazio/Napoli even without a LB and AMF . None of those teams have talent close to us and they r not that deep either. Inter got a WC squad, but wrecked by injuries and Benitez. And Inter Bench is even weaker than us this time. And man to man we match up with Inter too.

Right now we won games we should have won against the mid/bottom table teams.

But something which we all fail to see thanks to our top of the table results is that we have a miserable record against any decent team in the top side of the standings.

Real Madrid - games 2 Lost 1 drew 1
Roma - lost 1
Juventus - lost 1

Lazio - drew ( thanks to Ibra magic)
Napoli - won ( thanks to Ibra magic again)
Inter - won (Ibra penality :D)

Grand total of 1 win in 7 against quality opposition. Right now all's well since we r top of the table.

In CL except Ibra and those 2 goals from Pippo no one has even scored yet in the competition.

Say Allergi is compact/better coach etc etc. But he's just winning games we should win with the talent at his disposal.

For winning the league, it might be enough to beat all the mid/bottom table teams and get a few points off from the top of the table teams. In the end most consistent team wins and Al's been consistent. But I would not call that Champions Champagne football either. And we will definitely won't go far with that in the Champions League.

+1. Leo was bad at subs becuz there was no good bench unlike allergic who has a bench that looks stronger than XI of some italian sides. Anyone compairing Allegri with Leo is talking nonsense my 9-yr-old son wldn't; Allegri has more coaching experience than Leo; Allegri has more( Ibra, Binho, Prince) than Leo had(Borri, Hunt, Mancini); Leo had more injury-threats than Allegri. Leo walked with two legs (Dinho and Sylva) while Allegri is enjoying (Ibra, Prince, Binho, Rino, Sylva, Ambro,Nesta...) even with a reserve as strong as Dinho; almighty Dinho! yet Leo pulled out more positive results and good coaching tricks that made about 75% of people who visit this forum to believe we cld lift the most prestigous trophies in Italy and Europe. What about Allegri who has everything cool to his disposal? Anything to write home about yet? Absolutly nothing! We lose when we shld have won. And when we win, we win as though we fought against bulls with little pigs. Like you said, we've won more becuz of individual talents which I'm sure if Leo had wld've done better. I wish him goodluck at Inter!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I Like Leo(esp when he was still at Milan), but I still can't figure out why some people keeps shitting on current Milan/players/staffs coach rather than supporting them :rolleyes:..

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Napoli - won ( thanks to Ibra magic again)
What ?
I'm pretty sure its one of the game where Ibra playing "meh" but still deliver.
Robinho is MOTM on that match.

two, all of our goals on that match is from organized process, yeah Allegri have no shit bout that our player can telepathy to each other :rolleyes:

Yes our teams built around Ibra, but u people ignoring the fact Allegri's the one that make our set-up more effective.
We scoring much more goals in organized set-up than last season. And some of them is in very similar way, yeah that's all coincidence.

And u know. Ibra @ his time with juve n inter, his assist tally never more than 2-4 per seasons, at barca he have 10 assist in all competitions. But @ milan He's already make 7 just before winter break. Yeah all of it its just Ibra brilliance, Allegri not have his hand on this whatsoever.

And this Allegri n ibra is big game choker is overrated statement.

So far our result with big 8 in Serie A is

3-2-2 (WDL)

The best in serie A so far only bettered by roma n napoli that still have still one or two big eight in their rest of first half. Another random shit u niffs nuffs make out from no where.

And for the comparison, Leo record against big 8 last season is 5-3-6 (WDL)

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yet Leo pulled out more positive results and good coaching tricks that made about 75% of people who visit this forum to believe we cld lift the most prestigous trophies in Italy and Europe. What about Allegri who has everything cool to his disposal? Anything to write home about yet? Absolutly nothing!

Have you ever figured the Serie A table this year? You should. That would help to prevent you from write embarrassing posts.

Your overall argument is laughable. I don't agree a bit, but if one are going to follow your own logic, so if Leo made 75% of the forum believe Milan could lift trophies, well, the others 25% were the right ones because he lifted nothing in the end.

As for Allegri, he already got the trust of more than 75% that Scudetto are a real possibility this season, cause we are the clear favourites. And about the bold part, we are first in Serie A. We got 3 points ahead of the second place. Best defense in all Serie A and second best attack.

BTW, it's only a coincidence the majority of the critics Allegri got on this forum are people oversensitive about "mighty Ronaldinho"?

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BTW, it's only a coincidence the majority of the critics Allegri got on this forum are people oversensitive about "mighty Ronaldinho"?

N its funny in other hands how pirlo haters n anshitters back him a lot, while pirlo itself still one of his preferred player :tongue:

Last edited:

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
Have you ever figured the Serie A table this year? You should. That would help to prevent you from write embarrassing posts.

Your overall argument is laughable. I don't agree a bit, but if one are going to follow your own logic, so if Leo made 75% of the forum believe Milan could lift trophies, well, the others 25% were the right ones because he lifted nothing in the end.

As for Allegri, he already got the trust of more than 75% that Scudetto are a real possibility this season, cause we are the clear favourites. And about the bold part, we are first in Serie A. We got 3 points ahead of the second place. Best defense in all Serie A and second best attack.

after three years of silence, all I want to see next is milan winning something. Something I can be proud of to answer those in opposition when they ask me my reason for sopporting Milan; and your reasons for supporting milan; and in responds to this B has opened his wallet so wide to make big signings this season.
I'm sure what must have been in B's mind when he made those signings was, evaluating what we did with ''nothing'' last season, with ''somethings'' now, we cld do more and even win everything (which I believe can happen) . But truth be told, we are were we are in serie A becuz Inter's going through hard times. If not, that 1-0 wldn't have happened (tell urself the truth, if Muorinho was there, wld we have won?) we played with all our trusted legs against an injury-striken side yet we made only a goal through penalty kick. Look at all our big games, in how many did allegri and co impress you? Don't get me wrong, I love all our player( I love anyone who did us proud even though the arent anymore and those who are helping us win)
Well, I'm done with this Allegri-Leo stuff, I know the truth, you know the truth, and we all know that we cann't stand big sides in Europe and if we do, it wld still be expressed as thesame ''luck'' we used to have during Leo's time becuz no matter how you make it sound, Allegri is no quality! If Leo or Ancelotti comes back, you'ld know the difference.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
I am watching leo's presentation...Maybe i like to hurt myself or something but still, this leo is the definition of WEAKNESS !!!!! he has no balls he's smiling like a stupid bitch...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
" i feel free and wants to make my own choice " Fuck no, you were just unemployed and you want to manage brazil squad one day. Inter was just your only choice and you did this stupid thing to accept it.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
Leotardo:
"This is a dream for me, I wanted this and it is the biggest challenge for me. There is nothing bigger."
:mad:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Leo, Leo Interista! :head:

Good luck next year in Europa league. For Italy sake I hope you pass the group stage and then lose like a bitch against some Polish team.

After that... fuck off to Seria C.

Last edited:

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just have read his interview,i have to say it hurted when i saw his comments(even though he didnt say anything special).I think the big blow in my face will really come when i see him on the Inter bench for the first time coaching merda....

I dont know you guys,this is so strange.He just doesnt belong there,i remember his last match at Milan like it was yesterday.All the cheering,applause,hugs from the players at that San Siro match against Jube,so beautiful.You could see that everybody was backing him up against Berlusconi.

And now he coaches Inter?Dear god,i feel nothing but hatred against this guy now,i know its wrong but i just cant help myself.Good way to erase a history of wonderful memories with Milan you cunt.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
What a tool. Honestly. Get fucked.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Add him to the list of Brazilian mercenaries over the past decade.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
after three years of silence, all I want to see next is milan winning something. Something I can be proud of to answer those in opposition when they ask me my reason for sopporting Milan; and your reasons for supporting milan; and in responds to this B has opened his wallet so wide to make big signings this season.
I'm sure what must have been in B's mind when he made those signings was, evaluating what we did with ''nothing'' last season, with ''somethings'' now, we cld do more and even win everything (which I believe can happen) . But truth be told, we are were we are in serie A becuz Inter's going through hard times. If not, that 1-0 wldn't have happened (tell urself the truth, if Muorinho was there, wld we have won?) we played with all our trusted legs against an injury-striken side yet we made only a goal through penalty kick. Look at all our big games, in how many did allegri and co impress you? Don't get me wrong, I love all our player( I love anyone who did us proud even though the arent anymore and those who are helping us win)
Well, I'm done with this Allegri-Leo stuff, I know the truth, you know the truth, and we all know that we cann't stand big sides in Europe and if we do, it wld still be expressed as thesame ''luck'' we used to have during Leo's time becuz no matter how you make it sound, Allegri is no quality! If Leo or Ancelotti comes back, you'ld know the difference.

fair play to you.. but if leo doesn't succeed in inter, you might need second thoughts about this allegri-leo stuff. We don't know how we would have been if he was still here, and he is not cos of his mis-understanding with Berlusconi (on a coaching level, if i might add).. nobody is saying leo sucks, everybody is just feeling bad he went to inter thats all. Allegri has this team now and we should be supporting him, even though he has his funny moments too. Leave leo in inter, he is there and nothing we can do about it. LETS STOP ALL THIS MOANING ABOUT IF HE WAS HERE WITH OUR CURRENT SQUAD, WE WOULD HAVE PLAYED THIS OR THAT. This is how football is, when leo was here, Ibra was still playing for barca, he and guardiola had not exploded yet, robinho was on loan in santos to rediscover his form, yepes was not out of contract with chievo, ronaldinho was playing a lot better, he was having slight mis-understanding with gattuso (gattuso is playing a lot better this season), and cassano and his chairman were drinking wine together..:D

its all chain of events, we don't know how he would have played if he had the current squad.. things change in football, anything can happen. would mancini had won the champions league with that current inter squad (mourinho inherited from him), We don't Know!... We laughed at avram grant after mourinho, he got chelsea to the final of champions league!!!.. things happen. on ronaldinhos case, its not anyones fault that ronaldinho doesn't wonder left and right like robinho or kaka use to do. allegri did well in cagliari and now has this squad, fair play to him.

Galliani did everything to try and resolve leo and Berlusconi, its not as if he ganged up on him. Lets forget this and move on. Leo is in inter and nothing we can say but good luck to him.

Last edited:

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But truth be told, we are were we are in serie A becuz Inter's going through hard times. If not, that 1-0 wldn't have happened (tell urself the truth, if Muorinho was there, wld we have won?) we played with all our trusted legs against an injury-striken side yet we made only a goal through penalty kick.

and besides, you really can't say that now, a lot of teams are doing well now, football is not mathematics, every season changes. did real ever see them having their worst defeat against barca since 1994 with those calibre of players, under mourinho??.. NO!!

Last edited:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Leo is not a good coach in my opinion,
he had good vision , good tactic, but he is a bad team player and a bad leader.
Firstly he didnt really voice out a lot in the beginning, he is not harsh on the player unlike Alergi.
Secondly, the only thing he voice out to the media and public is complain about his boss. When you start losing games, you better start promise the fans and be harsh on the players instead of cristising your boss. The complaint he made is really pointless and childish, he not only make his boss look bad but also demoralise the entire team and he make Milan a laugh stock. His action prove that he doesnt know how to react to investor and boss when he is not performing well. With this type of attitude you cannot succeed anywhere.
While Berlu seems like a bad ass to everyone, but look again from the other side, he doesn't sack coaches as much as other boss. He is surpriseingly has more patience than other big club bosses.
Also Despite the "bad" performance , did Berlu fire Leo? No, it is Leo who quit. Usually in big club when the team doesn't win anything, the coach will be fired.
I think Leo overall doesnt have the right attitude to be a coach. Lets wish him good luck with Moratti who has the habit of sacking coaches even though the team are winning titles.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Sheva, Kaka, Messi
Leotardo:
"This is a dream for me, I wanted this and it is the biggest challenge for me. There is nothing bigger."

Remove this motherfucker from Milan Legends
He don't deserve to be in our Legends thread
Please do it for all MILAN fans

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
leonardo_1361231l.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Could Moratti be more fugly?

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously Leo looks like a cunt there.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
gotta agree with this kid....

Leonardo è uno stronzo

Schedule