Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
People that want to sack the manager who gets them 4th place despite some bad luck and shit squad are just... :fp: :lol:

Do you really expect champagne football every game with these players?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
was very disappointed in him after the break, as he allowed to continue the shitshow from first half. you could sense genoa goal coming. did made proper changes after the goal so better late than never.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
meh. gattuso is no conte.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
People that want to sack the manager who gets them 4th place despite some bad luck and shit squad are just... :fp: :lol:

Do you really expect champagne football every game with these players?

Its not bad luck, its shite performance after shite performance. In the rare cases where we get 3 points, its due to individual performance not because of the way we play.

Yes this team is no Barcelona, but Gattuso is utterly inept at getting the best out of his players.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Its not bad luck, its shite performance after shite performance. In the rare cases where we get 3 points, its due to individual performance not because of the way we play.

Yes this team is no Barcelona, but Gattuso is utterly inept at getting the best out of his players.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:thumbsup: Took the words right out of my mouth.

Firstly, we’ve spent 200m net strengthening the squad over the past 2 seasons (far more than our rivals) so 4th should be a given.

Secondly, Gattuso’s been in charge for over a year and the team still looks clueless and we regularly get outplayed by fodder teams for large periods of every game. How’s that progress? Also, whenever we win it seems to be from individual acts of brilliance from Suso/Higuain. Fact is, if Montella had Higuain instead of Kalinic with Suso playing out of his skin he’d still be here.

Btw, it makes me laugh when people say we play good football whilst we’re regularly pegged back in our own half by the likes of Genoa/Empoli :lol::fp: Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal. If any of those clubs coaches took charge I doubt we’d play any worse than we’re playing now and probably a whole lot better.

Gattuso’s a solid caretaker but clearly lacks the tactical intelligence/flexibility/decision making skills of a top manager. Truth is he’s lucky to be in this job just like Bibbo, Brocchi and Dorf were. However, the only difference is they didn’t benefit from a 200m squad and stars like Higuain + Romagnoli.

I sincerely hope we replace Gattuso with a proven top coach (mainly Conte) if the opportunity arises.

#GATTUSOOUT

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It’s incredible how incorrect your views have become these days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm glad he showed balls and changed Hakan with Castillejo, not Cutrone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

No. Now fuck off back to denial land.

Firstly, we’ve spent 200m net strengthening the squad over the past 2 seasons (far more than our rivals) so 4th should be a given.

Secondly, Gattuso’s been in charge for over a year and the team still looks clueless and we regularly get outplayed by fodder teams for large periods of every game. How’s that progress? Also, whenever we win it seems to be from individual acts of brilliance from Suso/Higuain. Fact is, if Montella had Higuain instead of Kalinic with Suso playing out of his skin he’d still be here.

Btw, it makes me laugh when people say we play good football whilst we’re regularly pegged back in our own half by the likes of Genoa/Empoli :lol::fp: Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal. If any of those clubs coaches took charge I doubt we’d play any worse than we’re playing now and probably a whole lot better.

Gattuso’s a solid caretaker but clearly lacks the tactical intelligence/flexibility/decision making skills of a top manager. Truth is he’s lucky to be in this job just like Bibbo, Brocchi and Dorf were. However, the only difference is they didn’t benefit from a 200m squad and stars like Higuain + Romagnoli.

I sincerely hope we replace Gattuso with a proven top coach (mainly Conte) if the opportunity arises.

#GATTUSOOUT

Very well put :star:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tenor.gif

#taskforce #grintaforce

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

#GATTUSOOUT

:lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck are you talking about.

He took over at the end of last November. Hardly 'over a year'.

Shit against Genoa. Apart from 20 minutes towards the middle, we were on top and playing well.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal.

^ This is my favourite part :lol: I'm willing to bet good money that Kojak hasn't seen a single non-Milan game in Serie A this season. Probably not even Milan games.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
^ This is my favourite part :lol: I'm willing to bet good money that Kojak hasn't seen a single non-Milan game in Serie A this season. Probably not even Milan games.

Nah, its you that clearly doesn't watch any other games considering you rate Gattuso's coaching abilities :lol:

So let me get this straight, you think we play better football than our top 4 rivals or the fodder teams we drew against? OK :lol::fp:

Get your head out of the clouds. If De Zerbi/Gasperini/Juric/Mazzarri/Semplici were in charge of Milan we'd be playing just as good if not better.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck are you talking about.

He took over at the end of last November. Hardly 'over a year'.

Shit against Genoa. Apart from 20 minutes towards the middle, we were on top and playing well.

Lol wtf are you talking about. Besides the opening 10 mins, Genoa dominated the first half and the second until they equalised. We only reacted and started playing with urgency once they were level (as usual). Hardly the behaviour of a quarter of a billion squad (when Genoa's entire team cost less than Higuain) or a top coach lol.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If Dorf or Bibbo had Higuain/Romagnoli at their disposal not to mention the rest of the 250m squad plus homegrown talents like Donnarumma/Cutrone they'd still be here.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lol wtf are you talking about. Besides the opening 10 mins, Genoa dominated the first half and the second until they equalised. We only reacted and started playing with urgency once they were level (as usual). Hardly the behaviour of a quarter of a billion squad (when Genoa's entire team cost less than Higuain) or a top coach lol.

So not owning up to your hilarious lie of Rino being here for over a year?

We were on top until around 30 minutes, and then after they scored.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Milan have scored 20 goals in the first 10 games of the season, the most since 2005/2006

so shit

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

#GATTUSOOUT

:star:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4th place in the standings and 2nd place by goals scored... grazie mister! Tough game considering the shit bench. Leo owes him 2-3 gifts in January.

:lol:

Pls dont sign Rino his teams dont score anything they are all about defense, "over a year after™" his team is 2nd by goals scored, after fucking Juventus with CR7 ... yeah, so bad. Some ppl just chose to be blind, always the same ones

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah, its you that clearly doesn't watch any other games considering you rate Gattuso's coaching abilities :lol:

So let me get this straight, you think we play better football than our top 4 rivals or the fodder teams we drew against? OK :lol::fp:

Get your head out of the clouds. If De Zerbi/Gasperini/Juric/Mazzarri/Semplici were in charge of Milan we'd be playing just as good if not better.

We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus. And this would be clear to anyone who has watched at least 5 matches per week this season.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus. And this would be clear to anyone who has watched at least 5 matches per week this season.

giphy.gif

Yes the aimless back passing is a joy to behold. Or is it the non exiting counter attacking schemes? Or the 1 in a million trough ball? Or maybe its Kessie's non stop shooting the stands?

Or maybe conceding 14 goals while losing the lead numerous times, and sometimes being lucky enough to get a draw?

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watch the matches, Ash, watch the matches.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Oh my....I completely forgot about Brocchi being our manager.

About Rino, he is doing great. Empoli draw was a disaster and Inter loss is just humiliating, but we got clowned buy a teenagers mistake there. Apart from that just a solid job. For example we outplayed Atalanta and that draw was unfortanate.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
"We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus."

Lol! Lol! Troll comment? Ban yrself!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I remember two of the best team goals in the Napoli match
Yes, Milan lost...

But I agree with Necro.

Oddly enough, 2018 total points puts Milan in 3rd

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So not owning up to your hilarious lie of Rino being here for over a year?

We were on top until around 30 minutes, and then after they scored.

So you think me posting a comment a month early is a hilarious lie? Talk about pathetic :fp: Had I posted it at the end of November I would've been perfectly correct. Big deal.

Tell you what is a hillarious lie though, you believing we dominated Genoa for half an hour and Gattuso being a quality manager :lol::fp: Watch how Inter totally destroyed them and made it look easy whilst we only managed to win with a last minute wonder goal. That's what a REAL top coach can do.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Are you for real? You think we play better football then every team in Italy and on par with Napoli + Juve? And you had the audacity to claim I don't watch football matches? Epic fail + case closed :lol::lol::fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Yes the aimless back passing is a joy to behold. Or is it the non exiting counter attacking schemes? Or the 1 in a million trough ball? Or maybe its Kessie's non stop shooting the stands?

Or maybe conceding 14 goals while losing the lead numerous times, and sometimes being lucky enough to get a draw?

:lol::thumbsup: My personal fav is the constant building play from the back and the heart-in-the-mouth moments which follow.

Schedule