The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Imagine signing a wonderkid that's fawned over in Brazil as potentially the next big thing and commode thinks this: "oh yeah he'll be an upgrade over Bonaventura" :lol:

Oh wow, his amazing talent will help him supplant the mighty Bonaventura :lol: Oh really :lol:

Aim higher guys, fodder time is over. Paqueta will take Europe by storm.

I’m always keeping score

Always

This is why you are such a prized asset to this community of small commoders.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If only the thousands of lurkers would show some courage...

Imagine the possibilities

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We could actually make steady progress with countless daily pages

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
wallahi paqueta is going to be world class.
suso already is world class.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Paqueta Paredes Kessie will be the world's next great midfield

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
VGiYk3i.png

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damn, I remember one of Ronaldinho's favorite victims was juventus...always used to score against them...wish we had someone like him now

Yeah. However, there is virtually no one like him in the history of football. And I doubt there will ever be. This does not mean that he was the best though as “the best” is rather a subjective term. But for me he is the definition of beautiful footbal.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Everything I read about Rodrigo Caio is impressive.. similar to the articles about Thiago Silva back when we were signing him, admirable in reading the game, admirable character off field etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Lo Celso / Rabiot, Barella, Sensi and Tonali for a decent midfield :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Everything I read about Rodrigo Caio is impressive.. similar to the articles about Thiago Silva back when we were signing him, admirable in reading the game, admirable character off field etc.

watch him play first. I bet no one has seen him play apart from Brazilian milan fans.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Except to sign a wc regista i prefer 4-2-3-1 with a top coach
X-kessi
Suso-paq-X
Higs/Cutro

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Milan are looking to loan Amadou Diawara from Napoli to replace Lucas Biglia, according to reports, but it needs the OK from Carlo Ancelotti.

The Rossoneri have lost Biglia and Giacomo Bonaventura to long-term injuries, while Riccardo Montolivo is out in the cold.

While technical director Leonardo would like to address that in January, the club is still awaiting a judgement from UEFA on Financial Fair Play.

According to T********t, the solution could be to loan Diawara from Napoli for six months.

The 21-year-old has made just four Serie A starts so far this season, so could well agree to the move if he would get more playing time.

However, Coach Carlo Ancelotti would have to sign off on the move.(Football Italia)

Would prefer Paredes, Cesc or Tonali on a permanent move for continuity, but Diawara will do fine for 6 months if we are struggling for funds/have FFP problems.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Milan are looking to loan Amadou Diawara from Napoli to replace Lucas Biglia, according to reports, but it needs the OK from Carlo Ancelotti.

The Rossoneri have lost Biglia and Giacomo Bonaventura to long-term injuries, while Riccardo Montolivo is out in the cold.

While technical director Leonardo would like to address that in January, the club is still awaiting a judgement from UEFA on Financial Fair Play.

According to T********t, the solution could be to loan Diawara from Napoli for six months.

The 21-year-old has made just four Serie A starts so far this season, so could well agree to the move if he would get more playing time.

However, Coach Carlo Ancelotti would have to sign off on the move.(Football Italia)

Would prefer Paredes, Cesc or Tonali on a permanent move for continuity, but Diawara will do fine for 6 months if we are struggling for funds/have FFP problems.

Won't happen, the source reporting is toilet paper material.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
^you are most likely correct

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even the Corriere dello Sport focuses on the Rossoneri market, chasing a reinforcement for the median after the injuries of Lucas Biglia and Giacomo Bonaventura. "Fabinho leaves Klopp, there is Milan in ambush," headlines the well-known sports newspaper of the capital, which reports this precise indiscretion. The Brazilian is finding very little space at Liverpool and would be thinking of leaving the Premier after a few months. for the Milanese society it would be a great blow, considering the qualities of the player.

This is even more unlikely but would be great.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

For the CD I am leaning towards him instead of the other options. If he turns out to be like TS33 would be fantastic.

Rodrigo Caio, Paqueta, Pato and Fabinho. Last one is close to impossible but could you imagine if Leo could give us an all-Brazillian boost. Wow.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Send off Halilovic, Monto, Mauri and Bertolacci.

Bring in Pato, Rodrigo Caio, Paqueta and Fabinho.

So unlikely, but if it happened it would be a water to wine level miracle.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
whats this brazilian fetish, this aint 00's :D dutch aint the same, brazilians aint the same.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Rodrigo Caio has been proposed to Milan and his agent will be in Italy and Spain next week to meet with clubs. At the moment there are no negotiations or offers, but he could be signed for €10m. Milan are short on defenders with Musacchio and Caldara injured. [@FabrizioRomano]

Bonaventura will undergo surgery on his knee and is expected to be out for 4-5 months. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Milan could loan Diawara

https://www.football-italia.net/130727/milan-could-loan-diawara

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The foggy match in Turin...

I remember Nesta scoring in that game too.
I think it was the first game after the Christmas break.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So the Arab partial takeover already died? There's rumours now that forward thinkers Saudi Arabia are planing to takeover Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule