• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
in case that sevilla would pay 35m for him next summer (but based on their previous transfers, i highly doubt it), can milan say NO? :o

or they have to accept it? :o

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The post mercato content in this thread

bleak

Who is going to the San Siro this season?

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
in case that sevilla would pay 35m for him next summer (but based on their previous transfers, i highly doubt it), can milan say NO? :o

or they have to accept it? :o

legally required to accept.

sevilla will activate it, if an EPL club whispers in their ear that they'll buy him off them for even 1m profit.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Planning to go for Milan-Atalanta (23rd Sep).

we expect pictures

I’m arranging some travel...

Depends on work like MR... but if my company sells, I’ll book a month in Italy.

Catch a match or two in 2019

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
we expect pictures

I’m arranging some travel...

Depends on work like MR... but if my company sells, I’ll book a month in Italy.

Catch a match or two in 2019
Sure thing!

I'm in Spain rn, takes less than 2 hours to go to Milan.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
2020 for me

ill be there in October for 2 weeks and gonna catch a game

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Silva scoring a hattrick is great. I assume Sevilla doesn't have the money to redeem him which means we get to sell him to some EPL idiots for even more. I expected him to fit better in La Liga but I didn't expect he'd be fortunate enough to face up versus such fodderific opponents in his first game.

Forza Andre! :lol:

Also what's this Ariana Grande shit? Didn't think we had dudes that are into kids on here :head::fp:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
This is great. Looking forward to read more :star::star::star:

Thanks bro.:D I will try again when inspiration strikes!

CR7 is a bit of an easy target when it comes to caricatures, but I wonder though if we reached CL last season, if Andre Silva was a hit, and if Li wasn't a fraud, would that have meant Cristiano would have come here to join his Instagram-loving buddy? I know that is a lot of ifs, but was that way things were supposed to turn out? True or not I'm sure that's the way Jorge Mendes tried to sell it to F&M anyways.

Cristiano didn't seem to want to move to Juventus in the first place IIRC and appeared to look for a move to Napoli but they were not able to afford such an operation. Plus Milan has more historical prestige as a club, is the fashion capital of the world (important for him I presume) and is a much more attractive destination than Turin.

Maybe it would have been win-win for us and him in terms of exposure for the club and I'd be one of many with a totally different narrative.

Or maybe we dodged a bullet because he might indeed find himself in a downward spiral struggling against tighter Serie A defences (which may explain Andre Silva's hat-trick yesterday) and father time, who catches up with all of us.

I guess it's a moot point the way things have turned out.

In any case it's getting real tiresome witnessing Juventus' domination of Serie A for the last few years so am hoping that we are able to spring some surprises this season with Gattuso being given a full pre-season to prepare the team. The extra week may even come as an advantage in helping the new signings get some time to do some work on the training field with their new teammates.

Also I recall that Maldini has often spoken of being able to transmit the winning mentality of previous great Milan teams so I'm looking forward to seeing that in practice. Schadenfreude notwithstanding, it would be great to do well independently of how the other teams are doing.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

I think Bakayoko is a very talented footballer, but the impression I got watching him last season is that he's quite weak mentally. Shits his pants if things are not going his way.

He's still quite young and it's possible that he can get over his issues. Also, it's not easy adjusting to a new league, and the entire Chelsea team was playing like crap last season. Gattuso needs to pay extra attention to this guy.

:thumbsup:This

I believe that he has come to the right place to strengthen his mentality - hope both Gattuso and Maldini take a special interest in his development and he could very well become a tank of peak Yaya Toure proportions.

Of course expectations need to be tempered as he is in a new environment and one often reads about players like Maradona, Dinho and Ronaldo (the genuine one) doing amazing, magical things on the training pitch. Only a fraction of that gets translated on the pitch during competitive match situations.

It's really important that Bakayoko gets into the right frame of mind and has the correct attitude and effort so that he can really explode this season and make the most of his superb physical and technical qualities.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I'm Planning in the 21st oct for the Derby aswell. Its my Birthday so i decided to Go The again (was There Last year when we lost 3-2).

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
How do you pronounce Castillejo?

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
How do you pronounce Castillejo?

castillejo.png

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am going to the Atalanta game next month. Everything booked bar the match tickets.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before people start taking shit about Silva again, let's list all those young players that succeeded at Milan - Darmian, Auba, SES, Locatelli, Balotelli, Pato.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule