The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan, proposto alla Roma scambio Bacca-Paredes.

Come riportato dal QS oggi in edicola, 24 Maggio 2017, il Direttore Sportivo del Milan Massimiliano Mirabelli avrebbe proposto l'attaccante colombiano Carlos Bacca alla Roma, in uno scambio con il centrocampista argentino Leandro Paredes.

According to QS Mirabelli would propose to Roma Bacca-Paredes swap

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
get pjaca from them

he can have a seedorf effect with us

Principe, did you forget about his nasty injury?

We do not know when he will be back or if he will be even to get near of what he was before his injury which it was just not that good in his few games he played for Ladri.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So much chaos, the only things we know for sure is:

We got a new CD.
Desneglio wants out.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Fuck De Sciglio.... now that he wants Ladri we should slap a 25m price tag on him...........

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So juve wants to take keita and des? Sure take keita... let des sit on the bench and expire idc we are china now we dont need the money

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Marcaa - Milan in pole Morata: Spanish is sorely tempted by the Rossoneri. They need at least 60 million

It is now known that the big market of the Milan dream is Alvaro Morata. And from Spain comes a bombshell on the Spanish player who seemed to prefer the Premier League and Chelsea in particular Conte: as reported by Marca, in fact, the Rossoneri would be in pole position for the former Juventus, which would change his mind and now it would be sorely tempted by the possibility to land at Milanello.
VARIOUS FACTORS - Why this change of mind? Morata, according to the Daily Iberian, is attracted by several factors: first understands the Italian market, the Rossoneri would then have a place to be unmovable and also AC Milan would make the point man also from the point of view of marketing and of 'image. He should not forget that his girlfriend, with whom he married in mid-June, is Italian and so this would be one more reason to return to Italy.
SALARY MORE 'LOW - Of course, it will be then to understand what are the Real Madrid's intentions: if you were to open the sale, the Madrid club still will ask at least 60 million euro for Morata, who, just to get back in our league, would be ready to accept a lower salary than they would offer English clubs (Chelsea and United all). From Spain then come good news for Milan and who knows that the great dream of the market for the attack will not soon become a reality.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not too keen on Morata... but wouldn't complain if we ended up with him...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Il Messaggero: Keita rejects Milan and chooses Juventus

I'd be disappointed if true, it showed that we are not yet right back, that some player still prefer to play for Juve's bench instead of being in the centre of a new project. And I don't even mean that in a melodramatic way: our management has presented itself almost flawlessly cool, it seems to be all we hoped for and more, however we have seen little action until now (nothing wrong with that since it's only May), so our targets may benmore attracted to play with Juve in the CL and most probably win another scudetto than kick-start a new project whith still some uncertainities around.

I strongly believe that we'll have a strong mercato, but honestly at this point I can't blame some players for choosing Juve over us. At least not yet. If we manage to return into CL and by today in a year our management has prooved to be that good like we think they are I'm sure a hell lot more star-player will be bagging us to tale them

However, it's an if... and that's why I can understand some players going for the "safe" way to collect some domestic and international cups.

Aaaaaaaall that said - concerning Keita - I don't think it's already decided. While some newspapers are saying Juve is comunicating directly with the player, Marotta just said yesterday that they haven't even talked to the player and that they are just "interested" but have not any agreement with the player (he even used the words "absolutely not").

Although donna may be 18 and very mature on the field for his age, we need to understand that he's still a kid, I believe his family are probably the key culprit. Their first son didnt do that well, now this one has been fast tracked into stardom, they probably want to make as much money off him as possible and I can tell you if you have a good relationship with your family, it's very hard to go against them, especially for an 18 year old. I think thats what montella was hinting at when he said donna needs to make a grown up decision, since he's probably letting others have too much influence in this contract renewal.

A) That's just pulled straight out of your ass bro . From everythig we have heared than that his family are our main-allies. They are the ones who - accoring to Donna - teach bim humbleness and humanity day per day and that money isn't all.

B) Now that's pulled out of my ass: I think Montella referes to Raiola who's asking for his commission. Montella wants that Donna expresses his will to stay more selfconfident so that Raiola can't play his games sith us.

---

Generally spoken, I really don't think that the salary is an issue at all. 3M/3.5M it will be and for a just 18 year old it's damn good money (tell me which 18 year old in the footballworld is earning as much as him). The issue are Raiolas crazy comission demands. It has been rumoured some days sgo that he asks for too much commission, and coincidentally in that same period Fassone said publicly that we will see Milan spending more on wages in the future but less on agent comissions. Well now count 1+1 and you'll see where the problem lies...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Keita, no al Milan. Vuole solo la Juve. Scontro con Lotito.

Due dei principali quotidiani romani in edicola oggi, 24 Maggio 2017, Il Messaggero e Il Tempo sono sicuri: Keita ha detto no al Milan. Il senegalese ha rifiutato di trasferirsi in rossonero. Seguito dal suo procuratore, Roberto Calenda, Keita Balde attaccante della Lazio vuole trasferirsi alla Juventus con la quale ha già un accordo di massima. Marotta e Paratici hanno l'accordo col giocatore per un contratto da 4 milioni di Euro netti l'anno a partire dal 2018. La dirigenza bianconera, forte della volontà del ragazzo, percorrerà una strada condivisa con il procuratore del giocatore: Keita rimarrà un altro anno a Roma e se ne andrà a zero tra dodici mesi, destinazione Juventus. Scontro aperto con Lotito che inorridisce all'idea di perdere un giocatore a parametro zero, per di più nei confronti di chi lo ha sempre ostacolato in Lega (Agnelli).

Juventus are not willing to take Keita this year. they want for free in 2018 on 4m salary.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haha :lol: .. they think Lazio will wait another year to sell him when he's out of contract ?

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Milan are in pole position to sign Morata.United and Chelsea interested but player prefers Milan as he'd be an indisputable starter

MARCA add that Milan are ready to offer €60m for the Morata

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Unfortunate if true, rumors regarding Keita. Imagine if we'd go for Lemar instead? :lol: Okay sorry, that's a pipe dream.

Also forget Pjaca, after his injury he might never come back to the level he was and he wasn't exactly a star player even back then.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wouldnt be surprised to see morata signing with us.. yes hes a mercenary but one who wants playing time

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are in pole position to sign Morata.United and Chelsea interested but player prefers Milan as he'd be an indisputable starter

3-4-2-1 with him but without Balde maybe?

Gomez-Musacchio-Romagnoli
Conti-Kessie-Badelj-Rodriguez
Suso-Bonaventura
Morata​

5-3-2 in defense with Bona dropping into cm.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
With Alvaro Morata that seems to be destined to the Premier League, Milan would have shifted his attention to Andrea Belotti of Turin: the reports Leggo this morning, explaining that the Rossoneri ds Mirabelli continues to ask the attacker to President grenade Cairo. The eventual cost of this operation is around 70 million euro.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

With Alvaro Morata that seems to be destined to the Premier League, Milan would have shifted his attention to Andrea Belotti of Turin: the reports Leggo this morning, explaining that the Rossoneri ds Mirabelli continues to ask the attacker to President grenade Cairo. The eventual cost of this operation is around 70 million euro.

its confusing af :fp::fp:

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Felipe Anderson pls?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Both players are perfect as our new main battle tank. I really like Morata, he's consistently scoring goals. Young and hungry, and I see him wanting to stay with this project for many years. But Belotti is something else. Bandiera potential.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lol one day it's Aubameyang, next it's Morata and an hour later it's Belotti. Just sign Belotti already please

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Franco Ordine: "Musacchio, Rodriguez, and Kessie are Milan players." [Milan TV]

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Piani Mino‏ @PianiMino

#Curiosità apprendo nel web che Andrea Campello, futuro suocero di #Morata è tifosissimo rossonero #Milan

#Milan dopo il no #Atalanta per #Conti alla prima offerta (17) verrà riformulata un ultima offerta, 20 mln più % Petagna. Altrimenti pianoB

Out of curiousity I learned that Andrea Campello, future father-in-law of Morata is a Milan fan.

After the initial 17m bid was turned down, Milan has made a final offer for Conti: 20m + Petagna's % Otherwise plan B
---

And Franco Ordini confirms that after the CL final Milan will go on the difficult mission to land Morata.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Piani Mino‏ @PianiMino

#Curiosità apprendo nel web che Andrea Campello, futuro suocero di #Morata è tifosissimo rossonero #Milan

#Milan dopo il no #Atalanta per #Conti alla prima offerta (17) verrà riformulata un ultima offerta, 20 mln più % Petagna. Altrimenti pianoB

Out of curiousity I learned that Andrea Campello, future father-in-law of Morata is a Milan fan.

After the initial 17m bid was turned down, Milan has made a final offer for Conti: 20m + Petagna's % Otherwise plan B
---

And Franco Ordini confirms that after the CL final Milan will go on the difficult mission to land Morata.

That offer for Conti is more than fair imo. They wanted roughly 25m so 20m plus Petagna's % is very close to it. Hopefully we get him, it'd be so nice to have two really good fullbacks for once. Also I'm really pleased to see that we've focused on the defensive type of signings first. We definitely needed to start building this team from the back and with Musacchio, Rodriguez, maybe Conti and Kessie (box to box) we have definitely done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule