Week 30: Juventus vs AC Milan - 31/03/2018 - 20:45CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If we don’t get 4th place this season we’re not gonna be able to make any good signings in the summer

If we have the money we will

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We played really well until Kalinic came on. Silva is proving to be a totally different player under Gattuso. That man can play.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
https://www.football-italia.net/119288/gattuso-tells-calhanoglu

“I got angry with Calhanoglu at one point because when he loses the ball, he starts arguing. I don’t like to see that. He looks at the ground, starts shouting at his teammates. If he just lifted his butt off the ground and got running after the ball to win it back, we wouldn’t concede the second goal.

This is part of the reason why I am not sold on Gattuso.... despite the fantastic job he has done so far.

Hakan indeed fucked up....and badly....and Gattuso would have been within his rights to fuck him up.

BUT HIS response to Hakan's shit was arguably worse.
Trailing a goal, he decides that right there and then was the moment to punish Hakan....half of our attack already went down with Silva's withdrawal...the other went out with Hakan.
Especially as Bonaventura was truly shit yesterday

A fighting spirit is great and necessary....but you need to be smart and tactical as well. Juve weren't responding well to our pressure.....and Gattuso takes off Silva and puts on Kalinic ..... absolutely deflating said pressure. Then Hakan comes off for Cutrone even as Kalinic was cutting an isolated figure...as Suso was ineffective.

Two poachers up front with no supply :fp:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Hakan came off because he was gassed.

I think Gattuso's mistake here is his candour--he shouldn't have singled out Hakan like that in the post-match interview.

The only suspect sub yesterday was Silva's in my view.

Bona was hideous. So hideous, in fact, that Gattuso probably didn't even know where to begin when criticizing him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I missed the second half.

Not surprised to hear Kalinic was fucking dreadful.

Cannot wait until he fucks off. I'd rather have Bacca back and you all know my feelings on Bacca.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Embrace the Carlos Kuja....you know you want him :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Embrace the Carlos Kuja....you know you want him :D

Wanting Fishy over .A.Kalinic is like wanting trenchfoot over a leg amputation.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Y'all expect the coach to get every decision right in the midst of a game? There's no rehearsal in their line of work.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Y'all expect the coach to get every decision right in the midst of a game? There's no rehearsal in their line of work.

mistakes were made indeed but its hard for him, our bench options are horrible, i still believe in gattuso

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We got beat by a far superior team, that is all.

Gattuso did well with the shit he has at his disposal, we could have maybe gotten a draw if we where extremely lucky in the second half, which sadly was not the case.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This made me give up CL hopes. In any case, we are a few good signings away from being a sure thing for fourth place.

We have been great since Christmas, but you're going nowhere with that first half of the season. Å
What?

Inter plays Juve as well. And I doubt they will do better than us.

4th spot will be decided by the derby and the remaining games.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Idk we almost always hit the post when playing against Juve. Seedorf vs Juve as coach, we hit the post and had the ball just move slowly along the goaline but never in. Montella's Super Cup we hit the post with Bacca iirc. Today Calhanoglu. I think Kalinic hit the post in the first leg too?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It was an unfortunate match and we could have gotten a result. Oh well, I wasn't expecting any points, just as I'm not against Napoli.

Inter lost to Bologna, Roma dropped points yesterday, Inter and Lazio play each other in the final game of the season.

You can't act like we have no chance after dropping points to the table-topping side and Inter beat scrubs...

Scream that the heavens are falling when we lose 3-0 to Verona again, not when we lose a game we should and Inter don't lose one they shouldn't.

The season will come down to the derby in a small way - but mostly, it'll be the little hiccups along the way. Do we expect Inter to win every match remaining? And Lazio too? Well, if so, then two things are correct: you're ******ed and we have no chance anyway.

Every team drops points. We'll drop more points than just against Napoli and Inter and Inter will drop more points than just against Juventus and Lazio. Nothing is over until it's a lot more clear-cut than it is now.

Reaction score
i watched the match in a bucharest sports bar with members of ac milan romania fan club, members of the juventus romania fan club were also present in the bar :)

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The result was gutting after how well we played after drawing level.

Donna needs to stop making mistakes. He is on 6.5 million a year.

Juve are individually and as a team better than us. We are closing the gap though. They were able to bring on Douglas Costa and Cuadrado where as we had Montolivo and Kalinic.

It would all have been different had Bonaventura and Suso not completely fluffed promising positions. Bonaventura is the epitome of the mediocre Milan of the last 5 years. He made me so angry during the Juve game I could have smashed my TV screen. Time and time again he messed up attacks for us.

Suso on the other hand is able to produce moments of brilliance or it is like playing with 10 men. He simply is not quick enough to be world class and a game changer on a consistent basis. He was awful against Juve.

Onwards and upwards.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
On to the next match!

90e5f4fa56161409ee165c192c1c4d85.jpg

7bcf77f89371986407df923cfd4dc9be.jpg

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
If we don’t get 4th place this season we’re not gonna be able to make any good signings in the summer

Not really, we still have kind of pavon, brandt, mayer, anderson.... transfer. Just no WC caliber players.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We got beat by a far superior team, that is all.

Gattuso did well with the shit he has at his disposal, we could have maybe gotten a draw if we where extremely lucky in the second half, which sadly was not the case.

no need for "extreme luck" for drawing:

one of their goal was very lucky on their side and we were very unlucky that the calanhoglu shot didnt go in..

so with just a little bit of luck we couldve drawn, and with a bit more luck we couldve won - seriously no need for extreme luck..

but usually juve have extreme luck so..