Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
^ :lol: for reals

success you probably wont even witness

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
As someone who attended the derby last October, (I wanted to kill Biglia after the game) I can say with first hand experience that it doesn’t matter what form the teams are brining into the game. The atmosphere in the stadium dictates the terms more often than not. And our ultras kick ass!
We were 10-15k to Inter’s 55-60k supporters and we were out screaming them my some length!
I’m praying for a win. I have a good feeling about this but it could be a close win which makes it even more sweeter.
LesssssssssssGoooooooooooo

:thumbsup::cool:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
more posts like this ples

:):thumbsup:

933ec48bf259a5262f1db9e6f229ec0a.jpg

3df081fd3c1c2f4c121de63f27d9fef7.jpg

d1d604945b5530f2d4097ca68249ca96.jpg

Don’t know how to post videos from my phone directly, I guess, one can’t do that.

But experience this derby, guys. Specially the one which is away for us.
The feeling of being outnumbered and still screaming your lungs out for your team (irrespective of the result) can’t be matched.
Leading up to the stadium, in the metro, the Inter fans, kicked our asses, hands down. The metro had to be stopped 5/6 times within 2 stations cause they were jumping. But all in good fun. It’s something one should experience.There wasn’t any animosity cause it’s a family derby (if I can call it that). Most of Inter fans I met at bars in the days following the derby were quite friendly.

As for you Juve game that I attended 2 weeks from the derby, the atmosphere wasn’t even half as good as the derby atmosphere. And, we Milan fans genuinely hate them and vice versa. Their ultras were asked to remain seated in their seats for at least 30-60 mins after the game to avoid any altercations. Plus, we lost, quite convincingly, so the atmosphere was rather gloomy.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Need to see the Suso - Higuain combo in this match. Will definitely be the decisive factor.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I honestly cant wait for Suso toying with Asamoah

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cutrone, Nesta, Shevchenko
cLxSBAT.jpg

swl1fXP.jpg

Was also at that derby! Walked up the spiral ramp to the third tier only to find out I was on the second tier. If you’ve never been before, it’s impossible to get to the lower tier without going all the way outside again. Needless to say, my calves got a good workout.

https://imgur.com/gallery/54lwb2D

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Was also at that derby! Walked up the spiral ramp to the third tier only to find out I was on the second tier. If you’ve never been before, it’s impossible to get to the lower tier without going all the way outside again. Needless to say, my calves got a good workout.

:lol: :thumbsup:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it me or do we face Inter often directly after some break? Whether thats after international break or winter break.

I have the same feeling with Coppa Italia games. We face one opponent in the cup, then in 3 days play the exact team in Serie A. Feels like it happens often :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Is it me or do we face Inter often directly after some break? Whether thats after international break or winter break.

I have the same feeling with Coppa Italia games. We face one opponent in the cup, then in 3 days play the exact team in Serie A. Feels like it happens often :lol:

It does feel like that.

Last year one of the Inter matches was after Acerbi passed away, though, so not a footballing break.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It does feel like that.

Last year one of the Inter matches was after Acerbi passed away, though, so not a footballing break.

Acerbi is alive and playing. Its Astori that you meant rip.
Come on rossoneri kick their asses.
Win this one to show who's the boss in Milano.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Acerbi is alive and playing. Its Astori that you meant rip.
Come on rossoneri kick their asses.
Win this one to show who's the boss in Milano.

mj-laughing.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp:

I knew that didn't sound right.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
mj-laughing.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp:

I knew that didn't sound right.

Acerbi is a cancer survivor. Maybe that's also why you got confused.

And no we aren't imagining things, the last 3 fall derbies (from what I remember) have been after the international break.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Acerbi is a cancer survivor. Maybe that's also why you got confused.

And no we aren't imagining things, the last 3 fall derbies (from what I remember) have been after the international break.

I do remember Acerbi's cancer scare, I just have no idea why that happened. :lol::fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Not sure how well go about containing Nainggolan shots outside the box and Icardi inside..

we ll concede so 3-1

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Radja is the biggest threat. A lot of it will depend on whether Biglia maintains his high level this season so far or not. Without a strong Biglia, we are definitely going to be in trouble.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
ready
tumblr_pedavgyVUU1rt74gwo8_r1_540.jpg

READY
tumblr_pecfm3gAVt1qbiptqo1_1280.png

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Radja is the biggest threat. A lot of it will depend on whether Biglia maintains his high level this season so far or not. Without a strong Biglia, we are definitely going to be in trouble.

Very true. He's been very good so far, and he knows what he's doing. Please shut off Radja for us.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Rebounds outside our box will happen and Radja will be there to take them. We ll have to be so compact and allow them nothing

Lets not concede first 20 mins

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

no

he's a drunk has-been, merda overpaid for him :b:

Schedule