In Milan,Who is the Best player this Season?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
In Milan,Who is the Best player this Season 2004/2005?

I read on the Milan website itself that Seedorf has probably been the best player for Milan this season.

I’m not agreed that.

Pirlo, Sheva and DIDA have had excellent seasons.

FORZA MILAN

dida.jpg

Last edited:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The best player has of this current campaign has probably been Dida or Nesta. Shevchenko has also been impressive.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Dida,Nesta and Sheva.

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
with nodoubt dida-nesta-sheva

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Dida has been the best as far as I'm concerned he has saved us on many occasions but so has Sheva.It's a thight one between these two but i would go for Dida,at least for this part of the season.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
With the defensive displays against United and Inter still fresh in the mind, I'll have to go with Nesta, closely followed by Harvey Esajas.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
17-und-4 said:
Dida,Nesta and Sheva.
Surely.. Seedorf?? You must be kidding!!

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Among the regular starters, hard to find a milan's player who plays at his best, and outshines the others.. except Dida maybe. So i'd say Dhorasoo, who've been the best each time he played...

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Totally agree! Unfortunately Dida has been put into contribution more often due to the lack of efficiency of his team players in front of him!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:

What?? :)
I wrote: Dida,Nesta and SHEVA (not Seedorf).

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
no doubt Dida, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ics_rk said:
I read Dida, Nesta, and Sheva.

You must teach me the inference scheme you used to extract Seedorf out of that comment.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
kaka............???????????
puf i like that guy,but he is egoist.If he wasn't so big egoist we would beat man utd with 3-0 ,inter too;(

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Nesta, Dida, Maldini and Sheva. No doubt about it.
Some contenders : Crespo and Kaka. Not only because they both save our asses lately.

kresomikus

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Nesta, Kranjcar,Torres, Gilardino, Del Horno
In my opinion it was Nesta!! He plays in lifeform and he is most importman person in Milan sqard!! sheva is our best player but he had to much problems whit injurys this season! Kaka' he is very good but he could be better!! I think he was better last year!!

What about Gattuso? ;) :head:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
kaka............???????????
puf i like that guy,but he is egoist.If he wasn't so big egoist we would beat man utd with 3-0 ,inter too;(
Agree. after Crespo's goal vs man utd he started to shoot like the deam was down 1-0 while he could pas to some players wide open. it would have been like a 4-0.
he promised to score 2 goals in that game (maybe the reason). but he is a good players and will be outstanding when he will get more experience.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Very interesting thread, to say the least. Why ??

Remember how we started our season this year. The defense was horrible and the offense was doing a marginal job, not too savvy but at the same time not too shabby.

Slowly, the defense started getting even worse with the dead ball situation and offense started to become more mediocre.

Who picked up the slack?? Of course DIDA.

I remember the CELTIC and SHAKTAR matches (first round) where DIDA kept us in CL. If we couldn't have garnered 6 points out of those two matches, can you imagine that we might not even be in the knockout round of CL.

Then slowly but steadily, our defense started to put a decent show by closing on both the ground movements and the set piece movements. But still they were in constant pressure of getting too many red or yellow cards. KALADZE, PANCARO, AMBROSINI and NESTA comes to mind. At the same time offense were getting worse and worse with both injured INZAGHI and SHEVA (even though off and on, not continuously) being out.

But for the last month, the offense has gone even worse, or should I say the worst (barring the MAN U and MESSINA games).

Then why we are still winning ?? Because MILAN has gone back to its own shadow of 2002-2003 season, when DEFENSE was just simply the best in the WORLD but the offense wasn't so great.

So throught the season, I have seen some ups and downs of the team along the individual players.

But if I have give them a number or rank them according their performances then I would say in the following order:

SHEVA > DIDA > MALDINI > NESTA > COSTACURTA > CAFU

Rest of them had either been too inconsistent or didn't play sufficient amount of matches.

But as the season progresses, both NESTA and MALDINI are increasing their stock by quite a bit by every game. I suspect that both of them would become best two performers of our team for the season if we have to win anything, particularly CL.

Because that was the way that we won the CL last time.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
17-und-4 said:
What?? :)
I wrote: Dida,Nesta and SHEVA (not Seedorf).
Sorry.. I just click on the wrong comment :p Hehehe.. Dida, Nesta and Sheva is great.. :)

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:
Sorry.. I just click on the wrong comment :p Hehehe.. Dida, Nesta and Sheva is great.. :)

Okay,no problem!! ;) :)

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There is no way any of the midfielders should be included on the list as they have been sub-par this season. Kaka hasn't played up to half his potential, Pirlo has lacked his former vision and precision, Seedorf has had his ups and downs, Gattuso hasn't been his former self, and Rui is on his way down. Sheva and Nesta have been excellent but the man of the season must go to Dida for his wonderful saves and most importantly consistency.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zantetsuken said:
Nesta does well but this year he is too nervous.
Yup, I wonder why did he get some red cards in some previous matches?? Is he too nervous or what?