Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hope he will not having any lasting damage from it.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He needs to be back ASAP.

Hopefully he will have no ill effects from this virus.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Horse power

EjucjnAWkAIjZHV

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
God bless Zlatan

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Aargh, imagine if he didn't miss the games v. Crotone and Spezia. He'd be on 7-8 league goals.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Aargh, imagine if he didn't miss the games v. Crotone and Spezia. He'd be on 7-8 league goals.

I think most players will catch covid at some point during the season, I think it may have been a blessing that he got it during the easier games and not during games such a the one we had today ;)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Didnt Zlatan win a similar penalty also against Inter in his first stint with us ?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Didnt Zlatan win a similar penalty also against Inter in his first stint with us ?

Yes. We won 1-0

Pk was very early.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The 11/12 season, Zlatan basically carried the team to the #2 spot on his own. Almost literally; with the injuries, what was left was a below mid-table team. This time its different, just look at that assist for the second goal. So happy for him that he gets to be involved in this project and lead it on the field. Unreal to have this opportunity at 39.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
The 11/12 season, Zlatan basically carried the team to the #2 spot on his own. Almost literally; with the injuries, what was left was a below mid-table team. This time its different, just look at that assist for the second goal. So happy for him that he gets to be involved in this project and lead it on the field. Unreal to have this opportunity at 39.

not really, we had TS too, arguably the best CB in the world at the time. The senatores were past their best but they were better than midtable tier players. But yeah, Zlatan and TS were the big 2 that carried the team a lot during that season.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
not really, we had TS too, arguably the best CB in the world at the time. The senatores were past their best but they were better than midtable tier players. But yeah, Zlatan and TS were the big 2 that carried the team a lot during that season.
Sure, dont know why I forgot CB if he was indeed fit. What I remember is that the squad was super thin from the start, and then basically everyone, at least capable in midfield, got injured (with a fitness team ironically called the best in the world). Then I think some of the mediocre replacement got injuried. So I remember looking at some lineups and it looked unreal, like some leisure team normally having a couple of beers at half time.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i myself personally like to fantasise and play around w the idea of Zlatan staying with us until he’s 43 or so I can’t see him stop being good he’s too professional and hungry for that personally that does arouse me in a sexual and emotional way but like straight af obv

grazie for reviving us lord

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Please give him the CEO job in the future. Or some top advisor role. Zlatan can do anything. Freaking legend.
I love this man so much. In

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
if that drunk cheater Buffon can last until 42 in such a corrupt and yet highly competitive team clearly our lion can surpass him both in titles & age.

I surely see a Baresi type role for Zlatan in the near future and a Maldini one in the long term, should he wish to pursue that.

Last edited:

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That 11/12 season again.. Milan came from a great history but was so completely broken that season. Zlatan wouldn't have that, and carried it to decency. Imagine if he had stayed at Milan these 10 years, could have been such a legendary decade for both him and Milan.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
This guy :lol:

He actually went to MLS to finish his career but it was so obvious that the world is missing out on Ibra.

What a god.

Schedule