\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I dont care about Fradu li, he never was a part of Milan. I kind of dislike Fassone cause he has done nothing and talked too much, and I have respect for Mirabelli, he's done many good things and was a transparent person. No wonder Rino liked him.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Mirabelli transparent ? he should never talk to the media

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wheres that flamengo press conf????

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Mirabelli transparent ? he should never talk to the media

not saying he was diplomatic and that his media methods worked well (I dont think Rino's do either), but he was transparent.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol... are we doing fractional reserve mercato?? Lol!

Also, Massimo is decent, I like him a little... but the guy is incompetent

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
loool top star that no regular football fan outside of Italy knows. They wont trick us.

Every fan of a major European club knows who he is as he was rumored to these clubs in the summer. Still people were certain he would go to Milan. I call bullshit on this rumor again as I don’t see how it fits in to our FFP budget

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Flamengo CEO Bruno Spindel: “Of course Flamengo wanted to keep Paquetá for a longer time and extend his contract, but it’s a dream for several players to play in Europe and play in Champions League. Milan is a giant club which is interesting.”

Spindel: “We cannot offer [him] the same dreams as European clubs. Paquetá’s desire was to play in Europe. The worst that could’ve happened is losing him halfway through the season but it was agreed that it will not happen and he will only leave in January.”

Spindel: “Which other clubs showed interest in Paquetá? Several. It’s not worth mentioning names, but at least 10 clubs got into the fray. Not all of them at that level, Milan’s offer was the best and will be good for the player himself.”

Last edited:

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I respect Li, Fassone and Mirabelli. They're idiots, but they tried their best. Only thing i will never forgive them for is Puma and Diesel.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Flamengo CEO Bruno Spindel: “Of course Flamengo wanted to keep Paquetá for a longer time and extend his contract, but it’s a dream for several players to play in Europe and play in Champions League. Milan is a giant club which is interesting.”

Spindel: “We cannot offer [him] the same dreams as European clubs. Paquetá’s desire was to play in Europe. The worst that could’ve happened is losing him halfway through the season but it was agreed that it will not happen and he will only leave in January.”

Go on...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Spindel: “I think from a sporting point of view, for Paquetá’s career, structure and for being in a city that has always welcomed Brazilians, this will be a good move for him and for Flamengo.”

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Spindel: “I flew on October 6 to Milano to conclude the negotiations. I was very well received by Leonardo, Maldini and Leonardo’s assistants. Everyone welcomed us very well. Paquetá’s agent had no commission for the negotiation and this was a positive gesture on his part.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
our very own gabigol

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
"The worst that could’ve happened is losing him halfway through the season but it was agreed that it will not happen and he will only leave in January.”

am I the only one puzzled with this ? what the hell does he mean. How is January not halfway through the season and how could he leave before that?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Spindel: “Which other clubs showed interest in Paquetá? Several. It’s not worth mentioning names, but at least 10 clubs got into the fray. Not all of them at that level, Milan’s offer was the best and will be good for the player himself.”

Really?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
"The worst that could’ve happened is losing him halfway through the season but it was agreed that it will not happen and he will only leave in January.”

am I the only one puzzled with this ? what the hell does he mean. How is January not halfway through the season and how could he leave before that?

brazilian league style

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Brazilian season ends in December.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Spindel: “I flew on October 6 to Milano to conclude the negotiations. I was very well received by Leonardo, Maldini and Leonardo’s assistants. Everyone welcomed us very well. Paquetá’s agent had no commission for the negotiation and this was a positive gesture on his part.”

This seems positive...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
This has put me in my place. I’m sorry, man.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spindel: “Obviously it’s better to receive the transfer fees in cash and not in installments but for the issue of FFP it’s complicated for clubs to pay in cash. Some do, but it’s a bit complicated.

hahaha leo killed this poor man.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Spindel: “Does the possibility [of selling him to Real Madrid] exist? Flamengo signed the contract [with Milan]. Flamengo will respect the contract.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule