The epic of Dzeko

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
city or united can offer more but džeko wants only milan. if milan offer enough money, there isn't much wolfsburg can do about it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
city or united can offer more but džeko wants only milan. if milan offer enough money, there isn't much wolfsburg can do about it.

united would marginally outbid us if they did... but fergie isn't an idiot... he won't over pay (see benzema last summer). To get him city would have to double offers and wages...

Granted they have adebayor, i dont put it past them.

Didn't they pay 40 to 50 mil for tevez?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
united would marginally outbid us if they did... but fergie isn't an idiot... he won't over pay (see benzema last summer). To get him city would have to double offers and wages...

Granted they have adebayor, i dont put it past them.

Didn't they pay 40 to 50 mil for tevez?

They have tons of strikers - not just Adebeyor. Y shd they overpay for a striker who doesn't give a damn about thier club ? Already they r having thier hands full with Tevez and Robonho. Mercenaries who came for money and is all unhappy. Man city is also lookin at Di Maria and Riobery etc etc. They r linked to every player in the market just tgo inflate prizes. Dzeko has no intention of goinf anywhere.

Dzeko wants us badly and told SAF and Man U to f@#$ off as he wants to play for Milan. He said very clearly that he grew up watchin us and next year he expects to play here. I am sure he has a 20 million buy out clause and as long as we pay that much, Dzeko will be ours. Everythin now depends on Galliani and Berlu now. Galliani said he wanted Gourcuff back, but the french side took the 15 million clause. Atleast use a part of that 15 million + Hunterlaar sale to get Dzeko. He's 23 and Pato will be 21 next year and could be our strike force for years !!

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If he is as big of a Milan fan that he claims to be he will join us in the summer.

Leva

Primavera
Reaction score
Wolfsburg 'free' Dzeko to Milan

Wednesday 18 November, 2009

Wolfsburg have announced they will sell Edin Dzeko for the agreed price, opening the door for his move to Milan.

They had bid for the striker in the summer, but the Bundesliga outfit had outright rejected all offers for the jewel in their crown.

This week he has repeatedly stated he wants to join the Rossoneri and it seems the message has got through.

"It is a fact that he is able to leave if there is a club willing to pay the amount agreed in his contract," Coach Armin Veh told Eurosport.

"This amount of money would put us in the position of being able to find a replacement of a standard comparable to Edin Dzeko's."

The 23-year-old is on international duty with Bosnia and scored 26 goals last season.

Dzeko has also been linked with Juventus and the Premier League, but most consistently with Milan.

It is likely the transfer will only occur in the summer and not mid-season.

“I have been a Milan fan since I was a child when I saw their games on television. For this reason, I really hope to play for them next season,” Dzeko is quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The story with Milan isn't over. I have also recently spoken with the Wolfsburg directors and they know that I want to move next summer.”

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Barca is not any bigger than United or Bayern or Liverpool or Juventus or Ajax. In terms of Europeon football we and Real are the big 2 without doubt.

I think they are. Always strong. A lot of shirt.

When they make a good team.. Ajax, Bayern, Liverpool and other can make some noise..

But Milan, Real and Barça are always dangerous, even with a mess up team.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
barca has only 2 so they should be in line to be best club in europe ;)

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Unfortunately its all in B's hands now.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
and this is what i'm affraid of....

no i am not

that bald bastard gave us so many trophees :eek: he want dzeko and he will be coming here only after a long summer trial :(

remeber nesta transfer it took a while but sandro came here, dont say it was in stone age, berlu still love milan but he dont want spend money

random fact

fucl real madrid fuck chelsea ok fuck barca toooooo

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jikes! In todays gazzeta they said Wolfsburg will release Dzeko for 30MILLION and not 20:/

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Nice.I feel good about getting him ATM. Still I'm reserved if it's going to be sold to the fans ignoring our bigger problems and if it really happens. *fingers crossed*

AC&R9_FUN

Primavera
Reaction score
Juventus Ready To Beat Milan To Wolfsburg Ace Edin Dzeko - Report
Although there are contradictory reports over the Bosnian's future, the Old Lady are reportedly speaking with the player's representatives over a possible deal...

Juventus are ready to sabotage Milan's plans for Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko and sign the powerful hitman during the January transfer window.

********** reports Alessio Secco has added the hitman to his shortlist as an alternative to Davide Trezeguet and Amauri. Milan have been linked with the Bosnian after flirting in the summer.

On Monday, Dzeko said he still wanted to play for the Rossoneri. However, he could end up plying his trade in Turin instead.

The report claims a number of people acting on Dzeko's behalf have travelled to Turin to promote the hitman and open up dialogue for a deal. It is said the Juve chiefs are keen to listen.

Despite the report, Juve have not confirmed an official interest in the player. In addition, Dzeko's agent revealed a January move was impossible on Tuesday.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Yeah right!!!

Ac Ultima 13

Gold Tie
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Robson, TSilly, Ibra
Juventus Ready To Beat Milan To Wolfsburg Ace Edin Dzeko - Report
Although there are contradictory reports over the Bosnian's future, the Old Lady are reportedly speaking with the player's representatives over a possible deal...

Juventus are ready to sabotage Milan's plans for Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko and sign the powerful hitman during the January transfer window.

********** reports Alessio Secco has added the hitman to his shortlist as an alternative to Davide Trezeguet and Amauri. Milan have been linked with the Bosnian after flirting in the summer.

On Monday, Dzeko said he still wanted to play for the Rossoneri. However, he could end up plying his trade in Turin instead.

The report claims a number of people acting on Dzeko's behalf have travelled to Turin to promote the hitman and open up dialogue for a deal. It is said the Juve chiefs are keen to listen.

Despite the report, Juve have not confirmed an official interest in the player. In addition, Dzeko's agent revealed a January move was impossible on Tuesday.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Yeah right!!!

Juve can go take a shit;)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Why is 'the media' talking about 30 million and are a few guys on this forum pretty convinced its beteen 20 and 25 million?

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
But we already knew he aint coming this winter man.

Im also all for being financially healthy/sustainable by profits............ The more we distance ourselves from the shitty english debt ridden clubs, real the better however in order to do that the club needs to lay a solid foundation first not build on this existing one thats literally decaying. Buy someone like krasic to replace dinho, someone to replace dorf, solve the FB DISASTER and than in summer make the last sacrifice for dzeko. After that by all means, god bless start buying the low cost adiyiahs, and all other players with potential or start thinking about the primavera in a bigger way. Than you can take the sustainable by profits road and no one will say shit.

Until than buying adiyiah and beckham and all other free players is nothing else but being CHEAP. And dont fucking blame it on the recessions since, if you read the papers, in casa berlusoni there aint no such thing not to mention there are serie A clubs with no where near as a big bank account as berlu outspending us yet you cant possibly define them as mad as real/shitty. Smart investing more like it.

Berlusconi is not currently investing anything in Milan so that means that with Milan now having sorted the accounts out(if they did'nt the club could have been finished) so they will probably just break even every year with no debts it means Milan have very little money to spend on transfers unless say acouple of big earners where off the wage bill or say Huntelaar was sold.

Milan as things stand are in no position to pay anywhere near 30 million for any player, but this could change if Berlusconi invests again,gets in investors or say someone like Huntelaar is sold.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Madrid is an exception with City and Barcalona. All 3 are spending money like grow on trees. But other clubs - Liverpool, Man U,Juventus, Bayern , Inter even Fiorentina and Genoa and having better tranfer seasons than us and that is not cos Milan lives in a real world, it's cos Berlu is damn cheap. He got 100 million from sale of players and if he can't invest atleast a smal portion of that to improve what we really want, we are in a mess.

Berlusconi has helped out alot, but is'nt at present.

Therefore no money is available as things stand for big signings, although this could change for numerous reasons in the future.

Last edited:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i agree with that for sure. I definitely want us to be more economically sound from here on out. But why the fuck did we sell Kaka and Gourcuff, 2 of the best players in the world and invest none of it???? We can at least afford to splash a little on Edin. Then for our other 2-4 buys, we can go cheaper (for me, preferrably italian)

They are 2 good players.

They could'nt afford Kaka' however with how things are. The 90 million euros contract would have sent Milan under without big investment, so how things are Milan just could'nt afford it.

The Gourcuff situation was an error from Galliani in the original loan & he admitted this. The clause should'nt have been put in this loan & he said as such.

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one is asking berlu to make ''BIG'' signings. Solid FBs will do + someone decent like krasic/dzeko.

This team aint getting younger so he will have to spend somewhere down the road. I really dont see this current starting 11 raking in any profits

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Following comments earlier this week from Edin Dzeko that he expects to be playing for AC Milan next season, Wolfsburg have announced that they will sell the Bosnia-Herzegovina striker if the Rossoneri pay his release fee.

But we all know that won't happen. Even Wolfsburg know it, that's why they agreed to it.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
But we all know that won't happen. Even Wolfsburg know it, that's why they agreed to it.

oh fuck off mate :D

ok we know that 30 millions are too much...

but i think the deal will be closed at 22 millions...(dzekos will counts lot)

i dont want us to sell hunter...why not give borriello to napoli or roma for 10 millions?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
oh fuck off mate :D

ok we know that 30 millions are too much...

but i think the deal will be closed at 22 millions...(dzekos will counts lot)

i dont want us to sell hunter...why not give borriello to napoli or roma for 10 millions?

22 sounds like a fair deal. If we have Dzeko, y don't we sell both Hunter and Borri and get back Palochi to be our backup striker behind Dzeko ? Pippo can also be there for a season to mentor Palochi. Dinho can be sold and a solid left winger can be bought for same amount (15-20 mln)

Dzeko, Palochi, Pippo - CF
Pato, Adiyiah - RW
New LSS, Adiyiah - LW

This can be done with 0 investments with just the sales. Pippo can be replaced with Zigoni later on wen he is ready. To have 6 highly rated , young players as our forward line.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No one is asking berlu to make ''BIG'' signings. Solid FBs will do + someone decent like krasic/dzeko.

This team aint getting younger so he will have to spend somewhere down the road. I really dont see this current starting 11 raking in any profits

how is over 20 million for a player not a BIG Signing.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
22 sounds like a fair deal. If we have Dzeko, y don't we sell both Hunter and Borri and get back Palochi to be our backup striker behind Dzeko ? Pippo can also be there for a season to mentor Palochi. Dinho can be sold and a solid left winger can be bought for same amount (15-20 mln)

Dzeko, Palochi, Pippo - CF
Pato, Adiyiah - RW
New LSS, Adiyiah - LW

You realize we have to blind bid for Paloschi right, and 20mil for dzeko at a minimum Parma said they would let us have Paloschi back for cheap, but you never know.

Hunter could get 12-15, Borri might be able to get 10 MAX but only if he gets back near his Genoa form. As is right now maybe for both of them we could get 20, but I honestly doubt we'll let hunter go, even for Dzeko.

Also, just thought I should add this (for the 20th time) before people get too excited.
Dzeko can't come in january because we got adiyiah

EDIT: apparently wolfsburg are looking for 34 for Dzeko, and that is just not doable

Last edited: