Adel Taarabt Thread

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Signed for Milan on loan from Fulham/QPR.

He says that he is 'Moroccan Balotelli' but R&B Users calls him 'TaarabtDrake'.

1511733_640566139312805_1185410623_n.jpg

Debut with goal:

tumblr_mj9zd6Up1V1qiccazo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I'd buy him only if he accepts to clean the locker rooms for a month and make a public apology for what he said earlier about how Milan is just a stepping stone to bigger clubs. He might be good, but I'd rather not have to deal with another Cassano case.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Screw this cocky bastard :o

Never want him in milan after what he said about Milan

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I'd buy him only if he accepts to clean the locker rooms for a month and make a public apology for what he said earlier about how Milan is just a stepping stone to bigger clubs. He might be good, but I'd rather not have to deal with another Cassano case.

there was an upside to cassano; we got pazzini. :lol::lol::lol: even if he still thinks that Milan is a stepping stone, well, fuck him. buy him for peanuts now, let him play. sell him for some real cash, especially to a team like barca or something where he'll warm the bench like fibregauze.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's a cunt & we don't need him

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
^^agreed - he's a cunt.

'Milan a stepping stone to real Madrid and Barcalona' - son of a bitch!! Rot in division 1 twat.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rumoured price 3.5 million... He's a bit of a cunt, but he's got talent.

''wouldn't mind him''

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
he is a really good player, but after that statement about milan Hell No!!!

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Just because he can play with the ball and do some tricks, doesn't mean he's a good player. I've seen him play several times and I wasn't really impressed actually. He played like he was Ronaldinho... at least that's what he thought. Trying to dribble 2-3 opponents and then losing the ball every single time. People are just mislead by the fact that's he's a technical player, but he's no team player. Please stay away.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
there was an upside to cassano; we got pazzini. :lol::lol::lol: even if he still thinks that Milan is a stepping stone, well, fuck him. buy him for peanuts now, let him play. sell him for some real cash, especially to a team like barca or something where he'll warm the bench like fibregauze.

What if no big club offers to buy him ... aka Taiwo or Mebah... then will be stuck with him :eek:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Taarabt is a great talent and would bring magic to our team(as a team player), complimenting Balotelli and monty we would easily become one of the most creative teams in europe.

Regardless if people like him personally, he is a difference maker and possess match winning quality like Monty, Balo, Ses..........Boa and ronbinho to a lesser degree(atm).

The more Certified match winners we have in our squad the more technical and skilled we'll become.

The comments about Milan were bad, but regardless of what was said, he has Talent.

People praised Cassano and he turned around to snake us, atleast taraabt was honest in his feelings and
intentions .

If the club is willing to forgive him and pursue him, then I say we go for it.

Football is a business not a love affair.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Just because he can play with the ball and do some tricks, doesn't mean he's a good player. I've seen him play several times and I wasn't really impressed actually. He played like he was Ronaldinho... at least that's what he thought. Trying to dribble 2-3 opponents and then losing the ball every single time. People are just mislead by the fact that's he's a technical player, but he's no team player. Please stay away.

funny, because what i saw from him.... he is very team player.

Morrissey

Primavera
Reaction score

Totally agree.
I watched some QPR matches after we linked with him.
And It seemed like he didn't know how to play well with his colleagues. He tried to do everything on his own. Kinda ruining team chemistry on the pitch.
also not a smart player.. no matter how the price is low I'm not that into him.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i really dont think he is the ball hog. he is one of the most perform player for qpr, and his average passing is very good for the "ball hog". in fact, he has most goal + assist for the team.

from what i saw him, he has very good link up play and bulid up play for the team. he is qpr's source of creativity. the only weakness about his plays is the defensive area. he doesnt pressure opponent like he should. which is very bad to Allegri's system. i admire his plays before the statement was made.

and somehow i agree with melanman. just buy him for peanut and sell him if he want. we've been used to take this route anyway.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Morrissey

Primavera
Reaction score
I don't care what he said, that was mean though. I'm sure if he comes to milan, he will come to love the club.
But he's not good enough for us, and not the the type of player we need now IMO. I can't expect effective or creative play from him that can help our attack. It would be a hard task for him to link up with our player.

From what I've seen he pretty seemed like the ball hog. well maybe he wasn't in his best form.
He's pass ability was good. at least not bad. but he passed the ball when he couldn't dribble or shoot...it seemed like his last choice.)
And the problem is his vision and off the ball play.
he needs to learn how to use space.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
i really dont think he is the ball hog. he is one of the most perform player for qpr, and his average passing is very good for the "ball hog". in fact, he has most goal + assist for the team.

from what i saw him, he has very good link up play and bulid up play for the team. he is qpr's source of creativity. the only weakness about his plays is the defensive area. he doesnt pressure opponent like he should. which is very bad to Allegri's system. i admire his plays before the statement was made.

and somehow i agree with melanman. just buy him for peanut and sell him if he want. we've been used to take this route anyway.

This.

anybody that says he is not smart or will have trouble linking up with our players, doesnt know what they are talking.

His worse problem is taking to many touches which many creative players do , and his overall consistency.

If he played here he would share the ball because there are other Class players in our squad and he doesnt need to shoulder so much responsiblity like at Qpr.

players that are better(more dependable\consistant) cost more, strootmen,Hernanes,Honda...etc

but if traore, nocerino and flamini can be midfielders in our team so could Taraabt, he more talented than all 3 and younger.

people need to seperate his comments and their own feelings from his actual talent and evaluate the player properly.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Youtube player, Championship level, a wuss.

You can feel his pain. Especially since Adel Taarabt, standing in the QPR wall, appeared to turn his back, just as Maloney's free kick sailed past. Redknapp defended his player: “He didn't duck, he jumped. He jumped and turned his head and it went past.” Many others crucified Taarabt for being, well, a wuss.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/mondaymusings/id/340?cc=5739