Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
samu did fuck all yesterday. same goes for hakan. how can a no. 10 backpass and sidepass so much?

Actually, Hakan was a lot worse. Bad passes to give away the ball repeatedly, bad plays. Overall just :fp:

Turned in to a total bitch of a player.

Never really lived up to his fee here.

Turkish Borini.

Even less effective than Borini, has no heart whatsoever. Fuck him.

I have no expectations of him anymore, he is utterly useless. I hope he leaves in january, another masterful piece of business by Mirabelli. 25m on this peanut.

Gattuso keeps showing the faith in him too, fucking why? He’s shit.

Borini at least shows grit and goes after 50/50 balls. Hakan on the other hand jogs towards the ball and then gets a sloppy foul + yellow.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Even at his best, he is not good enough for a CL caliber team. Not a great dribbler, too slow, poor decision making and another of those shoot on sight from long distance type players.

Could maybe be more useful if we had a proper trequartista and a right winger who attacked the space and moved well off the ball, but then it becomes a choice between him and Suso (and I think most of us would choose Suso over Hakan).

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol the haters here, Hakan is injured and fielded by Gatusso, probably becasue we don't have any other options

last season we saw Hakan in good form, everyone liked it, this he's been the last resort for Rino, his sub is Laxalt...it's more on Rino than on Hakan imo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol the haters here, Hakan is injured and fielded by Gatusso, probably becasue we don't have any other options

last season we saw Hakan in good form, everyone liked it, this he's been the last resort for Rino, his sub is Laxalt...it's more on Rino than on Hakan imo

this is true also

if he actually is injured (no reason to not believe Rino) then we have to cut him some slack. actually, it shows heart to play during these circumstances.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Hakan once again as per usual, ignored RR’s overlaps on the few times we created overloads.

I don’t care if he’s playing through injury, as any smart footballer would play the pass in those situations. Decision making terrible as per usual.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Is there a more useless player in our starting 11 atm? He was so damn good late last season, I understand a bad run of form for a month or so but not the whole first half of the season. He hasn’t even showed a flash of brilliance. Even his set pieces are pathetic right now, so damn frustrating.

He used to even track back and win the ball, he’s not even doing that. No desire and doesn’t deserve a starting position anymore.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
please donate to bondesfodder

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He can go to Saudi or Qatar league in now in January, it's more his level.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
Sell sell sell. He is fkn useless. Fuk off to fenerbache and take rino with u.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I had high hopes for him after a good spell last season. But right now, he is utterly useless and total crap... how the fuck can a player will his skillset be such garbage. Go to some mediocre turkish club pls

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ruined so many good occasions once again through baffling decision making. The only issue is we have no one else to replace him who at least has a semblance of creativity. So we have to suffer through watching him ruin attacks over and over in the hope that he does something good now and then.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I had high hopes for him after a good spell last season. But right now, he is utterly useless and total crap... how the fuck can a player will his skillset be such garbage. Go to some mediocre turkish club pls

what skill set ? for reals tho

dribbling? not in a 1000 years

passing and vision? Montolivos better

shooting and fks? he hits the target 1 in 5 shots if hes lucky

and im being kind

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Has he made a free kick yet with Milan?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
he has... last season last matchday vs fiorentina

meaningless match

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

and im being kind

he can start counters when we have space. that's it. i want to see more 1-2 give and go play from him in tight areas but he is not doing that and always opting for shot. i wouldn't mind him shooting if it hit the target and gave us some nice opportunities in the rebound but his shooting sucks. rr has been taking some good long shots recently so maybe give that duty to him instead.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whatever problem he has, I hope he works it out.

Can’t afford to waste any more time on him

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He'll be sold in January anyway. Got 2 matches to prove himself now before his sale is done.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

and im being kind

Lets not exaggerate.. He had some incredible long passes across the whole pitch, no way Montolivo is better.. and he is "ex" player, no need to talk abouit him anyway.

He is good in defence for a midfielder, had some great tackles... He has a strong, although shit accuracy shot.. but still powerful enough to score from long distances.

His dribbling is not what we expect from a 10, but he is not rly hopeless in this department. He had his moments last season.

Anyway, last thing i wanted is to sound like im defending him... he has that skills but he cant use any of them, he is shit... Still, lets not be unrealistic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lets not exaggerate.. He had some incredible long passes across the whole pitch, no way Montolivo is better.. and he is "ex" player, no need to talk abouit him anyway.

He is good in defence for a midfielder, had some great tackles... He has a strong, although shit accuracy shot.. but still powerful enough to score from long distances.

His dribbling is not what we expect from a 10, but he is not rly hopeless in this department. He had his moments last season.

Anyway, last thing i wanted is to sound like im defending him... he has that skills but he cant use any of them, he is shit... Still, lets not be unrealistic

He CAN be a great player as he's shown last season but now he's just mentally done for some reason, as well has having played injured for a month or two.

I think if he overcomes whatever issues he is having then he'll get back to good form and will be great. But if he continues in poor form then we know he'll just be useless.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
He CAN be a great player as he's shown last season but now he's just mentally done for some reason, as well has having played injured for a month or two.

I think if he overcomes whatever issues he is having then he'll get back to good form and will be great. But if he continues in poor form then we know he'll just be useless.

giphy.gif

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

montlivo had good passing range. hakan is pretty good too.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
As Gattuso said, it would be a mistake to sell him. How can someone complain about lack of creativity while arguing for our most creative player (going through a bad patch) to be sold? If you think that will be fixed by getting an uber creative replacement, you are in for a surprise.

Schedule