UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID!

ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT!

CR7 :heart: CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:

incredulous.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
buffon only won the wc because of 2 milan players and an inter player.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Such a shame that we will never be indirectly benefited by a Juve win
why is that weird?

either real win or juve. only one solution indirectly benefits the team we all supposedly support.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I know juve are making a shit load of money thanks to napoli and roma being useless irrelevant provincial cucks, but how much did they lose by not winning it?

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Hahahahaha so much tears right now, I love Ramos. Shite defender but pure entertainer. Won me $1500 in last year's final and now got that cnut Cuadrado sent off. Brilliant.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha so much tears right now, I love Ramos. Shite defender but pure entertainer. Won me $1500 in last year's final and now got that cnut Cuadrado sent off. Brilliant.

wut?

hes the best defender in the world

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm impressed Casemiro turned into such a good player.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1 save
1 claim

worst on pitch ... whoscored

Is he even Top 3 GKs in Serie A?

"deserves Ballon d'Or" :fp::lol::lol:

As for Juve; Euromax and BBC can only carry the rest this much. If you considered Juve the favorites because of the Barca and Monaco performances/results, then you're a fool. Not only were you overrating Juve - who were shaky and at times a mess against Monaco and have had mixed performances & results in Serie A big games this season. You were also severely underrating an RM side who for once have allowed continuity to a balanced team with a proper 3 man midfield. They don't always seem in control or have the smartest defense, but you better have a large margin lead after the one half they sacrifice and then park an airplane to survive the last 30 mins.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Maldini only has the CL.
Maldini has 5 CL's
Who cares if Buffon got both anyways? Roque Junior has both, Cafu has both, Del Piero has both etc. doesn't mean any of them are as good as Maldini

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Maldini has 5 CL's
Who cares if Buffon got both anyways? Roque Junior has both, Cafu has both, Del Piero has both etc. doesn't mean any of them are as good as Maldini

I didn't say that, I only said it would be an injustice if Buffon the goalline cheat retires with both. Nobody waxes lyrical about Del Piero anymore but the rest of the non-Milan world fawns so much over Buffon about how he "deserves it" makes me sick. He played 3 finals and lost all 3. He doesn't deserve it

Last edited:

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Said Juve was going to loose. Funny how during the game, I told a friend I'd like 4 goals and got it. Still feels weird cheering for Madrid but such is life.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say that, I only said it would be an injustice if Buffon the goalline cheat retires with both. Nobody waxes lyrical about Del Piero anymore but the rest of the non-Milan world fawns so much over Buffon about how he "deserves it" makes me sick. He played 3 finals and lost all 3. He doesn't deserve it

To be honest I would rather Buffon won it tonight instead of Real breaking our back-to-back record
I hate Jube but I love Milan more and Real breaking our record sucks

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
wut?

hes the best defender in the world

Not sure if serious. He is a great player, but I'd rate him a better attacker than defender. This guy is like Paletta with more goals and style.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is a day we all agree on something on this forum. Oh I like it very much!

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
To be honest I would rather Buffon won it tonight instead of Real breaking our back-to-back record
I hate Jube but I love Milan more and Real breaking our record sucks

General report this please.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People that think Buffon deserves to win UCL are ridiculous. He would have won it by now if he did deserve it. It's not like he played for some fodder team all this time and they were dragging him down. He played 3 finals, lost all 3. 5 shots on target, 4 goals conceded yesterday. He does not deserve it. Simple as that. Fuck him and fuck anyone who thinks he should win it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if serious. He is a great player, but I'd rate him a better attacker than defender. This guy is like Paletta with more goals and style.

100% serious, people underrate him because he's hot headed.

he's fantastic, he doesn't need to play in a system with 2 other cbs and everyone else defending like juve to be fantastic.

please don't ever compare sergio ramos to a 3rd division level defender like paletta.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

dude

Banned
Reaction score
100% serious, people underrate him because he's hot headed.

he's fantastic, he doesn't need to play in a system with 2 other cbs and everyone else defending like juve to be fantastic.

please don't ever compare sergio ramos to a 3rd division level defender like paletta.

You know defenders absolutely suck these days when Ramos is the best one in the world

B was right. This era is ATTACARE All the way
Fuck defense

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Overall he's better tho

Better footballer? Perhaps.
Better defender than Chiellini or Barzagli? Definitely not.
Ramos is not just hot-headed, he lacks awareness to be a part of a great defense. This is no longer an imbalanced Real side with a headless EPL-esque double pivot. And yet they still can't defend deep - and it's most certainly not because of Kroos-Casemiro-Modric.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gattuso was better than Pirlo that WC
But let's face it was Materazzi who made the difference in the end

Pirlo and Perrota were most crucial for Italy. Well, plus Matrix. Gattuso was better than Pirlo at doing Gattuso's job and it ends there.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Grazie Real... you gave me so much joy and happiness tonight.

Jube :lol:
Buffon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Muntari never forgets

Thank u Real...

Schedule