Status
Not open for further replies.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Lo Tsar said:
Not just out of the CL !!!!!!, but no UEFA Cup place either !!!!!! Finally those self-ritous conmen got their just dessert :D

And Benfica was looking really coool .. Nelson had great game in 1st half .. we should really look that guy .. amazing skills & crosses ..

Manchester didnt even had a chance after the goal they scored.. just one effort from C.Ronaldo .. I didnt expect they to be so weak .... they didnt even fight..

Benfica looks tought team .. I dont want to meet them.. just give us REAL MADRID !!!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
besikaka said:
And Benfica was looking really coool .. Nelson had great game in 1st half .. we should really look that guy .. amazing skills & crosses ..

Manchester didnt even had a chance after the goal they scored.. just one effort from C.Ronaldo .. I didnt expect they to be so weak .... they didnt even fight..

Benfica looks tought team .. I dont want to meet them.. just give us REAL MADRID !!!
Yeah, Benfica really did desserve the win. And to be honest it's kind of sad in a nostalgic kind of way to see Man Utd play so poorly. But funny none the less.

You want Real Madrid? I know they are weak, but why not make it a complete breeze with a little holiday to sunny Govan? :D

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
besikaka said:
Manchester United out from Champions League .. suprising ..
Tell you, I couldn't stop laughing at it.They deserve it.Just can't imagine ,what if that morons in Milan's group?

Btw, I'm glad about Udinese going to UEFA cup.Honestly I wanted then in CL, but seeing their lack of character,I'd rather see them succeed in the other level.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
MU not qualifying for CL and not even UEFA is the shock of the season....But I am happy. Die ManU...DIE!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
The 2nd placers:
Bayern, Ajax, Werder Bremen, Rangers, PSV, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Benfica.

I don't know if we can be drawn with PSV again but just I hope we won't be drawn vs Chelsea or Bayern or Real. Ajax can be like PSV since they're full of youthful players that can hurt us while Werder Bremen I believe is quite like Schalke. So I hope it will be Rangers or Benfica.

Sorry if I don't know the real power of those teams since I don't follow all european leagues except Italy, Spain, England and occasional matches of Bundesliga.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gaizka22 said:
I don't know if we can be drawn with PSV again but just I hope we won't be drawn vs Chelsea or Bayern or Real.
we can't be drawn against psv in the 1 round however i hope to see a big team against us so we can prove ourselves and it is easier to motivate players(how many times have i sayd it???)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i wan't in second leg Bayern or Ajax :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
During the game vs Schalke, I heard from the commentator that Milan is the team with the most number of offsides call in this season's CL.

Please people, don't start with debating who contributed to the offside. Just a statistic. Please...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the next draw

so it will be held on the 16-th of december and i just realized that real is going to have a nice draw. they can either get italians, liverpool or arsenal. tough luck.
i hope they get inter because of ronaldo, cambiasso, figo etc. it would be a nice clash.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Bayern, Ajax, Werder Bremen, Rangers, PSV, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Benfica.

Give us Real Madrid ! Its the most easy draw for the moment..

Rex

Reaction score
As for ManU, Fergie has past it!Time to assistant Carlos Quieroz takes charge in seat. :rolleyes: :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was watching ESPN, the commentator mentioned that one of the CL winner's medal (there are 25 medals made and prepared for the winning team) that Lpool players won in Istanbul was sold in ebay and fetched up to 15,000 pounds. The buyer is from Hong Kong. Could it be Maldinesta? :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
gaizka22 said:
When I was watching ESPN, the commentator mentioned that one of the CL winner's medal (there are 25 medals made and prepared for the winning team) that Lpool players won in Istanbul was sold in ebay and fetched up to 15,000 pounds. The buyer is from Hong Kong. Could it be Maldinesta? :D
It's a stupid rumour doh, made by The Sun ^^

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Big Teams..... The Chelsea Vs Barcelona Match is amazing..

Essien is suspende for both legs
Drogba will probably miss the first leg. so chelsea going to loss:cool:

Bayern 1 Vs 3 AC Milan :D
Benfica Vs Liverpool :conf:
PSV Vs Lyon :conf:
Real Vs Arsenal :conf:

February 22

Ajax Vs Inter :conf:
Chelsea 0 Vs 3 Barcelona :D
Rangers Vs Villarreal :conf:
Werder Vs Juventus :conf:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
my prediction

Bayern 1 Vs AC Milan 1
Milan 1 vs bayern 0
milan wins 2 - 1

Benfica 1 Vs Liverpool 0
liverpool 0 vs befica 0
befica wins 1 - 0

PSV 1 Vs 2 Lyon
lyon 3 vs psv 1
lyon wins 5 - 2

Real 2 Vs Arsenal 1
arsenal 2 vs real 1
arsneal wins on P.K

Ajax 1 Vs Inter 3
inter 2 vs ajax 0
inter wins 5 - 1

Chelsea 1 Vs Barcelona 1
barcelona 2 - chelsea 1
barcelona wins 3 - 2 :D

Rangers 0 Vs Villarreal 0
villarreal 1 vs rangers 0
vilarreal wins 1 - 0

Werder 1 Vs Juventus 0
juventus 1 vs weder 1
weder wins 2 - 1 :D

and finally my predictions for last 8 are milan , benfica , lyon , arsenal , inter , barcelona , villerral and weder ! :tongue:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Last Night, what happened PSV, Real and Liverpool!

Real is the worst team in the world according to the money they spend and the games they win.

I am waiting Tonigh Bige match Chelsea Vs Ronaldiho! and :dance::dance::dance:

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
I've not been on this forum in a while! BUT to anyone here who said Arsenal were gonna lose..........................................

WE WON! WE WON! 1-0! LAST NIGHT REAL PLAYED LIKE THE UNDERDOGS!:D :devilfuc: :dance:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
sheva_07 said:
I've not been on this forum in a while! BUT to anyone here who said Arsenal were gonna lose..........................................

WE WON! WE WON! 1-0! LAST NIGHT REAL PLAYED LIKE THE UNDERDOGS!:D :devilfuc: :dance:

what a goal by Henry :)

yes f... real

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
DugiNesta said:
what a goal by Henry :)

yes f... real
Tell me bout it! If it wasn't for Casillas it would have been way more than 1-0!:tongue:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I hope Werder will 2-0 Juventus at home. And them Juventus 3-1 win Werder at home. At finally ,because of the away goal, Juventus out !!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If we have any hope of catching Juve in domestic league than we should be neutral in this game not to cheer for Bremen , but who lost the hopes .. than ok ;)..

Personally I would love to see Juve out from this competation..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
16' Huntelaar (Ajax) scores! and Inter are losing .. ;) !

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
20' Rosales (Ajax) scores! , its 2 - 0 !!!! FORZA AJAXXXX !!!

In other game , Rangers 1 : 1 Villareal

Last edited:

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh dear Inter !!!!! :D Just shows that they are no where near good enough for Euro success.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
39' Schulz (Bremen) scores! Klasnic shows delightful skill with a backheel to Schulz who gets the ball past Buffon but cannot get it beyond a posse of Juventus defenders guarding the goalline. The ball rebounds back to the right-back however and trickles over the line after bouncing off his right boot.

MERDA JUVE !!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
besikaka said:
If we have any hope of catching Juve in domestic league than we should be neutral in this game not to cheer for Bremen , but who lost the hopes .. than ok ;)..

Personally I would love to see Juve out from this competation..

I've given up on that.
Let's go Bremen and Ajax!!

Too bad Udinese's out of the CL. I'd cheer for them..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Damn , Inter scored :( , 2 - 1 for Ajax..

Status
Not open for further replies.