The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Yesterday, 22:07   #18641
beegees
make me adm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Is Roma really that necro?
Fixed

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:16   #18642
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Man, fix this freaking forum finally. It's slowly dying like our club.

Today's news are depressing, I need to delete it from my head asap.

Kessie-Florenzi? One fraud for another fraud. No thanks, pointless for both clubs.

Strootman? He's not even footballer anymore, I think he was even rated as flop of the season in Marseille. He was shit in Roma also so it's nothing surprising, I expect him to quit career in 2-3 years.

That Adolfo kid, who the hell is that and why we need another young striker (who's average, as I can see from comments)?

I only like these links with Kessie-Napoli, I would swap him with that kid Elmas everyday (he might be on transfer list based on latest news).
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:30   #18643
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Sell Kessie and go after Atal, we will have the best offensive wingbacks in the league and one day possible the world once Theo and Atal develop. Atal would change our play on that right side massively, he’s a right back with serious skill and pretty good end product.

I’m hoping along with a right back we bring in Rakitic and Ibra, our team would benefit massively from these signings.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:49   #18644
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: bench suso

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Milan, the Rossoneri think of an exchange between Franck Kessie and Alessandro Florenzi. As reported by Corriere Dello Sport, a market exchange between the two clubs could soon take shape.
Uhhh. Yes please? Florenzi is 10 times the player Kessie is. LOL.
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:19   #18645
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

What? But Florenzi is capitano’s erstwhile bromance

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:36   #18646
Kaka92
Gae

We need to sell Kessie, take money and smartly spend it on right player. No need to swap him for other useless fraud who won't even make us better.

OR... use him for swap with Neves or other good players. That's the other thing.
Old Yesterday, 23:37   #18647
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
We need to sell Kessie, take money and smartly spend it on right player. No need to swap him for other useless fraud who won't even make us better.

OR... use him for swap with Neves or other good players. That's the other thing.

Nah bro... florenzi is chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:16   #18648
fray
Casciavit

Come on, what am I reading? Florenzi is the definition of the word 'average'. His only trait is that he's a versatile player, a little bit like Borini nowadays.

Last week versus Parma, when their right-back, Spinazzola got injured in the 25th minute Fonseca decided to bring Davide Santon on, despite Florenzi being on the bench and fully fit for the game. That alone should tell you a thing or two.

Florenzi doesn't even have a role in this Roma team anymore, and he was lucky to play last year, mostly because Santon was the alternative. Florenzi at RB? Too slow, weak and constantly average performances, eventually till the point Roma fans wanted to see him hounded out the door. RW? No nose for goal, not good at dribbling, not exactly uber-fast, nothing that you would want in a typical winger.

Midfield? He could do a job there, but you could find at least 20 midfielders who can do that job better. If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't even played in midfield for years... So tell me what would be the point in signing Florenzi? Where would he play? Replace Borini as the joker in the team?

However, if R&B'ers want him because he can play RB and possibly bench Calabria/Conti, then all I got to say is there's plenty of fish in the sea. From Atal, Aurier, Celik to a pipe dream, Ricardo Pereira from Leicester.

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:37   #18649
Kaka92
Gae

People are shitting on Conti and Calabria but also some of them want Florenzi... player who is worse fullback than Conti+Calabria together.

Only on R&B forum.
Old Today, 01:45   #18650
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Wots so shocking is the Mrki endorsed florenzi... that guy normally picks top players.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:47   #18651
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Uhhh. Yes please? Florenzi is 10 times the player Kessie is. LOL.
Florenzi is absolute trash. Like complete trash. Trash as a RB, RW and midfield he is totally useless

The exact kind of player who any serious club would ditch in a heartbeat
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:37   #18652
jon
The Matrix

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

international break. sad!
jon is online now   Reply With Quote