• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Oh, stfu already! You're annoying everyone with this shit

you're annoying everyone with all of your teenager posts, so im still an upgrade :lol:

But yeah, thanks for your opinion, another valued one :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I wonder what our starting lineup will be vs betis. I hope he rests Kessie at least if not both him and Bukakke. Alessio should also get some rest.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're annoying everyone with all of your teenager posts, so im still an upgrade :lol:

But yeah, thanks for your opinion, another valued one :D
Ok, drama queen.
I truly hope, for your sake, that you will one day find something better to do with your life than obsessing over some dudes you don't like on a fucking football forum.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Wow lol still banning people over having an opinion

Let’s see what people are saying about Gattuso next week. How many snakes will be found out

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Higuain scoring against Juventus

Please

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ok, drama queen.
I truly hope, for your sake, that you will one day find something better to do with your life than obsessing over some dudes you don't like on a fucking football forum.

Welp, theres nothing much to do here between rumours and games, and seeing a horde of trolls can be unpleasant. Now that the plague has been mostly removed, it will subside :lol: The stuff I have to do in my life has nothing to do with the time I spend on forums. If I'm browsing, I'd rather not read stupid troll posts.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kojak and massaro got bans? Today gonna be a good day!

Already a good day :D

Feel sorry for Gattuso. But every our game is a struggle, can't beat even weak teams comfortably. Feels like we may fall apart any moment.
Wenger is a top coach, who understands how this game works, movement, positioning and stuff like that. Second, he can develop players, he can make foundation for us where Milan can build a great team for long term.
Totally understand why Elliot wants him despite acceptable results under Gattuso

I wonder how is he a top coach? I dont follow PL alot but he won like 2-3 PL titles in 20+ years? He also never did anything great in Europe iirc? I only remember that one final against Barcelona.
That doesnt sound like a top coach to me, i feel he should have won more.. i mean come on, that team had a fking Thierry Henry.

You can say he is experienced coach and other things that you said, he understands how the game works, but i dont think he is top coach at all. In fact, he is mediocre as is Arsenal and it would suck if we become like them. Dont like this Arsenal links at all, Gazidis is enough :D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Welp, theres nothing much to do here between rumours and games, and seeing a horde of trolls can be unpleasant. Now that the plague has been mostly removed, it will subside :lol: The stuff I have to do in my life has nothing to do with the time I spend on forums. If I'm browsing, I'd rather not read stupid troll posts.

Guess what? If you didn't validate those trolls by giving them your attention on every goddamn page all the time, the rest of us wouldn't have to scroll through their stupid posts as much either. You're making it worse by obsessing over those dudes. Just calm down

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we get fucking Wenger I will take a goddamn nap on the busiest highway I can find. Fuck that clown.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I do not want us to turn into Arsenal. Don't give me the 1534656 years UCL qualification bullshit. Wenger will probably buy tons of french "talents" ala Niang. Buying only young players and selling your best ones is not how you become a top team. Their financial strength is respectful, butthis is not up to Wenger. This is Gazidis' responsibilities.
We have a very good core which needs exactly 2 top players and 3 good subs + Paqueta who is already in. We do not need a revolution.
We lack a top LW (if we stick to 4-4-2) and a top DM, as Biglia is injury prone and 33 soon.
GK - Donna (when he is finally mentally ok would be a monster)/Reina
RB - Conti/Calabria
CB - Romagnoli/Musacchio
CB - Caldara/New
LB - RR/Laxalt
RW - Suso/Samu
DM (right) - Kessie/Bakayoko/New in the summer
DM (left) - New/Biglia
LW - New/Bonaventura
+ Hakan + Paqueta
CF - Higuain, Cutrone, New

This team could become a top side easily when lead by a top coach...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
please no to Wenger

some of his moves towards the end of his Arsenal career were borderline senile, not to mention the squad isn't built for him at all

keep Gattuso unless the new coach is a guaranteed upgrade aka Conte

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we get fucking Wenger I will take a goddamn nap on the busiest highway I can find. Fuck that clown.

Now this is sig worthy

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes fookin please

ASAP

AC Milan 'planning January move' for out-of-favour Manchester United defender Eric Bailly as he fears he's lost trust of Jose Mourinho

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Never doubt.

Well, considering recently developments, you truly did redeem yourself.

Still an unsettling amount of Wenger posting - this cannot be accepted.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Im 100% supporting Rino. Untill I see he really is fucking up, which he isnt.

But...this is not ownership milanista but ownership that cares for money. Wenger was cut off from buying real players in arsenal. To be fair Wenger is a top top coach. Still dont want him in milan. My dream is Klopp, only one who has the soul for San Siro.

As someone said we need 2 top players and 3 good ones and thats it.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Klopp llollololollollololollllllllllll

Soul lololollllll

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, considering recently developments, you truly did redeem yourself.

Still an unsettling amount of Wenger posting - this cannot be accepted.

This is chess, not checkers

One strategy is to allow your opponent to make their moves

Give them a false sense of security

Let’s see how many Wenger fans reveal their hand

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
LTV legal bureau chief believes that if wenger is hired by gazidis and gordon...there could theoretically be a credible case brought up at the court of arbitration at the hague tribunal

wenger being hired by gazidis and gordon would be the start of the nationalization of ac milan by the government of italy under traditional specialities guaranteed (TSG) classification.....those with knowledge of the situation at LTV have been told

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i just ask arsenal fans about grimaldi and they said he's awful, like in almost ten years he didn't find anyone.

and they make fun of him because it turns out that he scout players based on youtube clips.

enough with these arsenal fodders :fp:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i just ask arsenal fans about grimaldi and they said he's awful, like in almost ten years he didn't find anyone.

and they make fun of him because it turns out that he scout players based on youtube clips.

enough with these arsenal fodders :fp:

i miss the days of the inter fodders running the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule