Mattia De Sciglio Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
His weak foot crossing is 10x better than Abate strong foot laughable attempts of crossing.

I kinda thought the same thing :lol:, even when he puts balls in the area with his left foot like the assist for Honda they are much better than what Abate has done in 95% of the cases.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
De Sciglio should continue to play in the left, and not in the right where he was shit last season. He is amazing in the left.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That tackle was awesome. Good to see this kid get tougher, because he's usually a huge pussy. The fact it was done to Lickstainer makes it even better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Should have punched lichsteinet. Well done des. Great player in the making for sure.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
That tackle was awesome. Good to see this kid get tougher, because he's usually a huge pussy. The fact it was done to Lickstainer makes it even better.

Dear god.. I can't stand anything you post.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What has Lichtsteiner done to you that he deserves broken legs? :conf:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_naskddGNeY1qgyp45o2_250.gif

http://mattiadsciglio.tumblr.com/

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a ******.
Lichsteiner, that is

Since when curses are censored? What the fuck?

He's giving it all for his team, shows great effort in every game and sacrifices himself no matter who's the opponent. We used to have such a great teamplayer once - Gattuso.

Really don't get why someone has automatically to hate the opponent when he's giving it all for his team. Well you don't have to adore or like him as well - but wishing him all bad luck and heavy injuries? It's not Fifa, it's a real game man played by human beings… o_O

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
lel wrong thread

Last edited:

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's giving it all for his team, shows great effort in every game and sacrifices himself no matter who's the opponent. We used to have such a great teamplayer once - Gattuso.

Really don't get why someone has automatically to hate the opponent when he's giving it all for his team. Well you don't have to adore or like him as well - but wishing him all bad luck and heavy injuries? It's not Fifa, it's a real game man played by human beings… o_O

I don't hate him for just bein an opponent, I hate him for being a massive cunt

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Just Relax Sulley. I got the target locked
tumblr_naskddGNeY1qgyp45o4_250.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol what's wrong with you guys :p

So much hate around for a player who wasn't even near to hurt us yesterday... Like a lion complaining about an angry mouse. Chill ;)

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lol what's wrong with you guys :p

So much hate around for a player who wasn't even near to hurt us yesterday... Like a lion complaining about an angry mouse. Chill ;)

Nah man, if you watch this guy, you'll see what a disgusting player he is. He deserves the Diego Costa treatment that Ramos and Pepe got:)

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If one thing that he misses most of the time is aggressiveness in his play.
Still, he is our foundation in defense. Whether he play on right or left, his crosses always make it into the box.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah man, if you watch this guy, you'll see what a disgusting player he is. He deserves the Diego Costa treatment that Ramos and Pepe got:)

:lol: Yeah sometimes I feel the same about him, but as I'm Swiss like Lichtsteiner I know him very well, I read a lot of interviews and watch every game of the swiss NT. Obviously he's an aggressive-leader in our NT and very important to us. He's not a bad guy by nature, it's just his style of play like it was the style of play of Gattuso (how many friends told me how much they hate this cunt of a Gattuso years ago... :lol: And I was always like what are you talking about he's a great warrior, the heart of my team :lol: ).

Anyway I can totally understand why so many people have such a rage on him. Without knowing him he actually looks like the biggest cunt on earth ;)

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a difference whether you play with your heart for the team or cheat your way for the team

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: Yeah sometimes I feel the same about him, but as I'm Swiss like Lichtsteiner I know him very well, I read a lot of interviews and watch every game of the swiss NT. Obviously he's an aggressive-leader in our NT and very important to us. He's not a bad guy by nature, it's just his style of play like it was the style of play of Gattuso (how many friends told me how much they hate this cunt of a Gattuso years ago... :lol: And I was always like what are you talking about he's a great warrior, the heart of my team :lol: ).

Anyway I can totally understand why so many people have such a rage on him. Without knowing him he actually looks like the biggest cunt on earth ;)

He plays for Ladri. Enough to not like him.

Schedule