M'baye Niang Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Taken from UEFA's website:

Conditions for registration: List B

Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B
during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00 CET on
the day before the match in question.
A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1991
and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted
period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with
UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been
registered with the participating club for the previous two years without
interruption.

According to this, De Sciglio, Cristante and El Shaarawy were all eligible for the B list. We could have added Saponara and Niang without any problems, and still added Traore just for the lulz! This is a seriously stupid on the part of the management. Even if you were never going to play Niang, you still have to have all options available!

In list A: As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for “locally trained players” and no club may have more than four “association-trained players” listed on these eight places on List A.

Conditions for registration: List A
18.08 No club may have more than 25 players on List A during the season, two of whom must be goalkeepers. As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for “locally trained players” and no club may have more than four “association-trained players” listed on these eight places on List A. List A must specify the players who qualify as being “locally trained”, as well as whether they are “club-trained” or “association-trained”. The possible combinations that
enable clubs to comply with the List A requirements are set out in Annex VIII.

18.09 A “locally trained player” is either a “club-trained player” or an “association trained player”.
18.10 A “club-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months.

18.11 An “association-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which the player turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which the player turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with a club or with other clubs affiliated to the same association as that of his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or of 36 months.

18.12 If a club has fewer than eight locally trained players in its squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly.

Ross O. Neri

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, T.Silva, Hauge
This is obviously no misstake but Milans management did like this to not make stupid milan fans upset.

no loss.he is useless.he is just not good enough for ac Milan.he can play for sochaux or Ajaccio.

I, Ross O. Neri, on behalf of M'baye Niang, would like to offer my apologies to Campione, ShevaDaniel et al. for his inability to meet their very reasonable expectations at the seasoned age of 18.

My condolences that he is not a world class player from the outset, his mere presence brings great shame to this Milan side looking to integrate youth (and are well aware of the nurturing required to implement said scheme).

A pox on his solitary official goal! Curse his inability to make the seamless transition from the upper echelons of French football to the tactically naïve Serie A and damn his sorcery that posts and crossbars should expand to 5x their normal diameter to prevent his tame shooting efforts from being recognised.

He is a cancer to Milan both on and off the field with his lethargic attitude, extravagant lifestyle and gluttony of Milan's revenue

It is obvious the circumstances presented are sufficient to definitively label Niang's extensive tenure as Milan fulcrum a failure and haste must be made to ensure his departure from Milan at the nearest available opportunity.

Sincerely,
Stupid Milan fan

Last edited:

CS10

Primavera
Reaction score
with youngster the faith is need, desperate need. Allgri destroyed Niang's mental. I think with Gandini, he can't make type of this mistake...its ridiculous.

And I'm affraid he will destroy SES's mental ...

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Taken from commode

Mino Raiola (Niang's agent now): "I'm disappointed that Niang isn't on theCL list, I am also sorry for Gandini as I know him and I am fond of him. The truth is that it was Allegri who did not put him on the list, that is an objective fact."

:lol: :lol:

Mino doesnt like melon very much these days.

Ross O. Neri

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, T.Silva, Hauge
I always appreciate people which are honest:D

You could have responded in any number of ways to begin a discussion but chose the juvenile option.

I'm sorry for the overflowing vitriol contained within the previous post and I'd like you to understand I'm not on a crusade to search for anything related to seeing Niang in a negative light, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

What bothers me is the frequency of posts that merely state how much Niang sucks at life, if instead a post is formulated in a way such as "I think Niang has to improve in these areas ..." and go on to provide reasoning, one has themselves a worthwhile post.

It's unfounded to say Niang is useless given his age and time in the league, by all means say you don't think he fits in the formation, whatever, just provide some substance to your opinion.

I suspect I've used my quota of Niang fan-boy posts for a long time, so I'll refrain from replying to any further post of the nature I've described above. My only hope is that you or anyone else with a similar opinion may in future elaborate on their stance, it adds maturity to the posts and makes them more discussion-inducing.

Last edited:

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
In list A: As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for “locally trained players” and no club may have more than four “association-trained players” listed on these eight places on List A.

18.08 No club may have more than 25 players on List A during the season, two of whom must be goalkeepers. As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for “locally trained players” and no club may have more than four “association-trained players” listed on these eight places on List A. List A must specify the players who qualify as being “locally trained”, as well as whether they are “club-trained” or “association-trained”. The possible combinations that

18.09 A “locally trained player” is either a “club-trained player” or an “association trained player”.
18.10 A “club-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months.

18.11 An “association-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which the player turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which the player turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with a club or with other clubs affiliated to the same association as that of his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or of 36 months.

18.12 If a club has fewer than eight locally trained players in its squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly.

:thumbsup: Thanks

Serves me right for jumping the gun! :D

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
my guess is that milan has a team of admin to create, draft and finalize such lists. i mean read those rules (!!)...a whole team of people are needed to interpret them and strategize how to best present the players at the club on such lists

with as much money as clubs spend on administration, this can't be some list that one person (i.e. gandini in this case) wrote down on the back of his lunch napkin, sealed up in an envelope and turned in to UEFA

this stuff probably goes through multiple checks at several levels of management in the club

SO, if it truly was a mistake...it was a HUGE boo boo

but it's more likely not to have been a mistake, and so niang has every right to feel slighted. and i think this also that means there really is some major unrest behind the scenes...which is a shame

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
my guess is that milan has a team of admin to create, draft and finalize such lists. i mean read those rules (!!)...a whole team of people are needed to interpret them and strategize how to best present the players at the club on such lists

with as much money as clubs spend on administration, this can't be some list that one person (i.e. gandini in this case) wrote down on the back of his lunch napkin, sealed up in an envelope and turned in to UEFA

this stuff probably goes through multiple checks at several levels of management in the club

SO, if it truly was a mistake...it was a HUGE boo boo

but it's more likely not to have been a mistake, and so niang has every right to feel slighted. and i think this also that means there really is some major unrest behind the scenes...which is a shame

What would be the logic with this except for having one of your forwards not being available?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They could have put SES (i think), Cristante and DeSciglio all on the B-list so you cant blame Raiola for blasting Allegri for his client.

Truth is - "shit just got real" and all of the other forwards deserve to be there over him with the exception of Pazzini (head-scratcher). He should definitely see big minutes in Coppa instead of using our best players chasing that trophy.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
What would be the logic with this except for having one of your forwards not being available?

well i admit upfront that i have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at the club. but based on the facts available to the public at this point...

if i were niang, i would want to understand why an injured pazzini who cannot play was included on a list that took up a spot that i could have taken on the list

that for one, does not seem to be a logical choice and a waste of a player spot on the list

then if i were niang i would also wonder why SES was not included on the B list so that i could have been included on the A list

two pretty obvious mistakes that should have been not been made and/or at least caught and fixed, by someone who is supposedly well educated in preparing such UEFA lists (it's his job!)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
could some kind soul post both the A-and B-lists for our UCL team?

thanks

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Its a CONSPIRACY

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

good information. I wonder who are our four club-trained players? Antonini and Ambrosini would fit that.

edit: Cristante, De Sciglio, Abate, who is the fourth one? Matri only had 2 seasons with Milan between age 15-21. I can't find the fourth one? If we have 25 players on the list, that must mean that we have four club-trained players?

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I feel so bad for this kid :fp: club screwed him over

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Like Iscariot (spelling?) said, I think you should cool down a bit. You are generally a good poster but you shouldnt post insults in other languages.

Thanks for the word of caution. My bad, apologies.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
You could have responded in any number of ways to begin a discussion but chose the juvenile option.

oooo,I am sorry, do you want a more adult response.ok.niang sucks.he has not the skills, the talent or the perspective to play at the level of AC MILAN.If you think otherwise, talk to :g: and buy niang and play him in your backyard.:thumbsup:
I want a team of good players and talented players,such as balotelli and NOT a team made of 11 antonini or 11 inconstant or 11 niang.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
oooo,I am sorry, do you want a more adult response.ok.niang sucks.he has not the skills, the talent or the perspective to play at the level of AC MILAN.If you think otherwise, talk to :g: and buy niang and play him in your backyard.:thumbsup:
I want a team of good players and talented players,such as balotelli and NOT a team made of 11 antonini or 11 inconstant or 11 niang.

This is wrong.

Niang is definitely talented and has the skills and touch to play here. The problem is his lack of understanding of the game. This is frustrating but not all players develop this early. On-loan to Sampdoria it maybe a good idea but I doubt Genoa is a good environment to nurture your talents.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I, Ross O. Neri, on behalf of M'baye Niang, would like to offer my apologies to Campione, ShevaDaniel et al. for his inability to meet their very reasonable expectations at the seasoned age of 18.

My condolences that he is not a world class player from the outset, his mere presence brings great shame to this Milan side looking to integrate youth (and are well aware of the nurturing required to implement said scheme).

A pox on his solitary official goal! Curse his inability to make the seamless transition from the upper echelons of French football to the tactically naïve Serie A and damn his sorcery that posts and crossbars should expand to 5x their normal diameter to prevent his tame shooting efforts from being recognised.

He is a cancer to Milan both on and off the field with his lethargic attitude, extravagant lifestyle and gluttony of Milan's revenue

It is obvious the circumstances presented are sufficient to definitively label Niang's extensive tenure as Milan fulcrum a failure and haste must be made to ensure his departure from Milan at the nearest available opportunity.

Sincerely,
Stupid Milan fan

:lol::thumbsup:

I'm sorry for the overflowing vitriol contained within the previous post and I'd like you to understand I'm not on a crusade to search for anything related to seeing Niang in a negative light, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

What bothers me is the frequency of posts that merely state how much Niang sucks at life, if instead a post is formulated in a way such as "I think Niang has to improve in these areas ..." and go on to provide reasoning, one has themselves a worthwhile post.

It's unfounded to say Niang is useless given his age and time in the league, by all means say you don't think he fits in the formation, whatever, just provide some substance to your opinion.

I suspect I've used my quota of Niang fan-boy posts for a long time, so I'll refrain from replying to any further post of the nature I've described above. My only hope is that you or anyone else with a similar opinion may in future elaborate on their stance, it adds maturity to the posts and makes them more discussion-inducing.

Very, VERY, few people on this forum actually understands football. So don't expect reasoning or any sort of substance in posts regarding football.

If you wanna know about the transfer market though, then this is the perfect place.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Yes, this was a much more adult response. So much substance, you really made us understand why Niang "sucks".

:fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Niang is a monster child. He will be better than most of the young players in serie a. Like espn commentators say, game will slow done for him with experience.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would like to ask again: can anyone tell me who our four "club-trained players" are?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's playing/training with Kaka and Robinho, ffs if he doesn't become a 80 rated on Fifa in a year, he's doing something wrong :lol:

Schedule