Andrea Pirlo Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
You people are sad...still hating on our own player in a time of celebration. Fan or not, Pirlo will always be a Milan legend. Maybe if Pirlo pulled a Seedorf, we wouldn't be going through this nonsense.

if is the key word to many things

Fiero

Reaction score
Stating the truth is not hating. I don't need to have a Pirlo boner. Respect/appreciate all of his achievements with us, just no need to overrate it/him.

PS- I don't consider Seedorf a Milan legend either. :lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stating the truth is not hating.

It is. At least that's what I've learned on Milan forums. Stop hating on Pirlo and start talking about his wonderful passes to Robinho. They were creations from heaven. What flaws? Just look at that pass! :proud:

Reaction score
read this :
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6932793,00.html

according to the interview above :
1. he's not yet have been talk about his renewal (galliani pending it)
2. He's happy to stay at milan and end his career at milan
3. he still feel young, optimism, strong, and has quality (he really sure about that)
4. SALARY IS NEVER BE HIS PROBLEM
5. he never signed with Juventus..
6. he still want to play in europe...especially in milan
7. he will stay at milan if fans want him and he still be the starting eleven not in the bench...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He feels strong? Then show it for once, please...

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
read this :
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6932793,00.html

according to the interview above :
1. he's not yet have been talk about his renewal (galliani pending it)
2. He's happy to stay at milan and end his career at milan
3. he still feel young, optimism, strong, and has quality (he really sure about that)
4. SALARY IS NEVER BE HIS PROBLEM
5. he never signed with Juventus..
6. he still want to play in europe...especially in milan
7. he will stay at milan if fans want him and he still be the starting eleven not in the bench...

Keep him for Left Central Midfielder Position (current Seedorf position)
He will do good there and fill Midfielder rotation

Weak defense on left area?

Never fear, TAIYE TAIWO is here next season :proud:

We need veteran presence and experience, as kobe bryant said, we will never ever win without veteran presence.

Hope Pirlo accept to become rotation midfielder next year (it will safe his carrer, not too many minutes for his legs, longer carreer in milan, and when fielded, he can give his best without worry of exhausting)

Reaction score
He feels strong? Then show it for once, please...

he shows it much over the years...by playing full 90 minutes when he isn't get injured...and if you want to see much..watch the training in milanello at acmilan.com.
see the statistic of his covered area in a game..
he's a work harder..Allegri admits it in his interview..

he feels like that doesn't mean he's overconfident..he believe he can still win much..and i'm sure about that too...not like a give up old guard..

Reaction score
Keep him for Left Central Midfielder Position (current Seedorf position)
He will do good there and fill Midfielder rotation

Weak defense on left area?

Never fear, TAIYE TAIWO is here next season :proud:

We need veteran presence and experience, as kobe bryant said, we will never ever win without veteran presence.

Hope Pirlo accept to become rotation midfielder next year (it will safe his carrer, not too many minutes for his legs, longer carreer in milan, and when fielded, he can give his best without worry of exhausting)

i agree with u :proud:...one more thing that i really want is his place not in central midfielder anymore...be more forward midfielder...so the people who hating him can see his entertain skill...we already have Van Bommel so push Pirlo forward...he can play everywhere..Allegri, Leonardo, Lippi, Prandelli admit it...
:thumbsup:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Dec end to the Palermo game. With MvB. We conceded 5 goals in 18 games.
Ibra either has an assist or goal against every team in the league other than Roma and Cagliari.
MvB and Ibra seems to be consistantly good with occasional bad games.
Pirlo is consistantly bad for the team except occasional good games. With Pirlo our overall team performance nose diving is a recurring theme too.

Anyway dedicated to Andrei Pirlo

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNRLhTZn9b0

Have fun to Juventus .. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats not the point. You wish to scrutinize pirlo's game when he actually played fine. This was One of milan's best games anyways and in the half he played where we scored one goal and didnt concede any , the only difference being that instead of hating on pirlo by saying he is a defensive liability you now say we didnt score as many goals as in the first half completely ignoring the fact that robinho scored a solo goal in the first half and i dont know wtf seedorf did in the second goal, it was a fluke that it hit rino's head and both these goals had nothing to do with team dynamics.Going by your logic there were tons of times milan have looked horrible, listless and didnt look like they could score at all. Our midfield has been pathetic this season in terms of attacking and would it be right for me to envision a hypothetical situation and say "Dang, i wish pirlo was here , we would have definitely scored 2 more goals"? Your posts and shitty logic are getting worse by the day and in my opinion you are the number 1 troll in this forum who should receive a ban/warning . Nobody wants to have this pirlo discussion which has been dragged on for ages, you start every week by slandering him and when fans come to defend him they are labelled as stupid fanboys trollin etc etc. Pedro blames pirlo fans for over-exaggerating his performances. But look closely at what's happening , the problem is the haters not the fans. Sm84 doesnt post anymore, mad is also very rare, The bear and me are also rare posters. i have 400 posts in 2 years or sth. Yeah its the fanboys regularly over-rating pirlo :rolleyes:.. I only started defending pirlo when ashish and anilak weekly slander fest/trolling got too irritating. I mean seriously, Fuck off....

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Okay guys, i think its enough for today. Go out and celebrate, dont waste your time having pro's and cons about Pirlo all day. Im sure there are better things to do out there.

Just wait a few days until after the renewal talks...

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
in the half he played where we scored one goal and didnt concede any

??????

we watched a different match????

the match i watched, had cossu scoring in the 38th min, and it came from pirlo's side of the pitch.

what about yours? when did the goal came in? second half?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
??????

the match i watched, had cossu scoring in the 38th min, and it came from pirlo's side of the pitch.

Originally Posted by sushanmilano
in the half he played where we scored one goal and didnt concede any

Benjamin, what are you on about mate?

47033ef1ec25b883da8d83bb6ad3e2ab.png

Hes right, we scored one and didnt concede any in the second half when Pirlo was playing, thats all he meant. Dont stretch the matter...

Told you guys, stop this bullshit now its getting :b:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
??????

:fp:

Pirlo's side of the pitch? :lol: at the blind hate. He was on the bench , so unless cossu scored a screamer from there :fp: at your post. God am so tired of these dumbfucks bringing down the average intelligence of the forum. i think i need to use a few more facepalms:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::max::max::max::max::max:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Benjamin, what are you on about mate?

47033ef1ec25b883da8d83bb6ad3e2ab.png

Hes right, we scored one and didnt concede any in the second half when Pirlo was playing, thats all he meant. Dont stretch the matter...

Told you guys, stop this bullshit now its getting :b:

i would love to stop now, but am getting so agitated with these kind of posts. I need to go out and have a drink:D:thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i would love to stop now, but am getting so agitated with these kind of posts. I need to go out and have a drink:D:thumbsup:

Yes, go do that! :thumbsup:

The less you retaliate the better ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Last edited:

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

Pirlo's side of the pitch? :lol: at the blind hate. He was on the bench , so unless cossu scored a screamer from there :fp: at your post. God am so tired of these dumbfucks bringing down the average intelligence of the forum. i think i need to use a few more facepalms:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::max::max::max::max::max:

hahahahahhahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i never want to use face palms because I think they are for interforums :lol:
but, this must be one of the rarest situations when i might want to use them LOOL

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva

Use of facepalms is justified in this case, what a bloody idiot he is :lol:, obviously didn't watch the game.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he was okay last night, thot we slowed down when he came in(expected) but was decent, better than I expected tbh.

the guy can play against those weak teams, but as soon as hes marked by a single player against a semi strong team, he's going to play like a serie C player.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
He still shouldn't play in the center, he gets much more space and time on the left because he can drift away from players where as when he plays in the center he's easy to mark.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He still shouldn't play in the center, he gets much more space and time on the left because he can drift away from players where as when he plays in the center he's easy to mark.

Pirlo is always easy to mark. The only reason we want Pirlo to play at LCM is because his obvious weaknesses are least showable at that position. I do remember good games from Pirlo this season, but those are against weak sides. Pirlo seems not to be a player that helps us when we're facing toughness. So he's far from needed, and we can do way better than him.