Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Leo actually started to rotate them, but then as Abate got send off against Napoli, Maybe Leo wanted to give a "lesson" to Aba by benching him for a while... well that's my personal opinion though ..

abate didn't deserve to be sent off against Napoli so if that was leo's message I don't like it. Abate's first yellow on Lavezzi was ridiculous... he beat Lavezzi for pace after a long footrace and made a perfectly fair tackle, and yet somehow the ref not only called it a foul, but a yellow card... Also, after Abate went off, we missed his speed and power (he's not tall but he is definitely strong) and we were overrun on the right side, even with Flams back there.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I will say again that I think Oddo has done adecent job this season & Milan need him fit again to give them agood option.

Everyone hopes that Abate will play & do well because good young players is what Milan need & hopefully he comes in at right back & stays in the side with good performances.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Abate just need more practice to feel more confortable on the RB.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tough luck for Oddo. We make fun of his crosses and whatnot, but his absence is a blow for us nonetheless.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Tough luck for Oddo. We make fun of his crosses and whatnot, but his absence is a blow for us nonetheless.

Just like Oddo mostly did fine, Abate is doing fine now.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
He will be out for a long time now, bad that he is injured, he did a good job this season. I don't like it when our players are injured, but I wish him the best.

There are some players that can play in his position, so it shouldn't be a big problem. Abate did good yesterday so he's a good replacement and I think others would be too.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, Oddo: "Becks is not here to steal the place to me ..." "It would be wasted as

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=185850

Milan, Oddo: "Becks is not here to steal the place to me ..."
"It would be wasted as a quarterback"
30.12.2009 18.45 by Claudio Colla
Source: repubblica.it

Absent from the field for nearly two months, Massimo Oddo will surely be forced to miss even the domestic challenge of 6 against Genoa, does not seem to fear the potential growth of rivalry on the right wing, since the return of David Beckham in the Rossoneri's shirt " I do not think that Beckham may be considered to play my role, someone like him would be wasted as a quarterback, a position he has never ricorperto plus, however, will stay to assess mister, of course. But the important thing is that it can be a huge added value for Milan. "

anim_42.gif
anim_59.gif

Last edited:

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
Please oddo, learn how to become Central defender, learn it from favalli please, in case of emergency, we need you to become rock in our defence department

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Oddo as a central defender could be good.. to the opponent.

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
No spamming man, just want to express my own opinion only.. He2. Oddo can defend but cant cross no more, let beckham do the job this season.. Play him in front of oddo

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
not bad today hope he improves even more.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Solid? wtf, he was sooooo slow + he gained some weight..
Definetly not Milan material anymore, and yes i know he lacks some rythm.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oddo, you are competing with Kaladze for biggest noob in red&black.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
what he did today in the 13th minute was one of the worst pieces of defending I have ever seen. Even Janku never did it.
First he totally screwed up the offside trap not following his team-mates. Then he unnecessarily left his position (leaving Campagnaro with all the space in the world) to block the Napoli attempt and to sum it all up, knocked up Abbiati thus making our goal completely unguarded.
I guess that in Galliani's book this deserves another contract renewal :rolleyes:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what he did today in the 13th minute was one of the worst pieces of defending I have ever seen. Even Janku never did it.
First he totally screwed up the offside trap not following his team-mates. Then he unnecessarily left his position (leaving Campagnaro with all the space in the world) to block the Napoli attempt and to sum it all up, knocked up Abbiati thus making our goal completely unguarded.
If we didn't lose points today i would be laughing about it, really really hard. But the case is that this morron costed us a goal wich lead to Inter still on top of Serie A.

Aka, fuck you Dodo.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I guess that in Galliani's book this deserves another contract renewal :rolleyes:

+1
What he did yesterday :head::rolleyes:
You said it all, too many major mistakes, if everyone would do that we would loose every game. I think no one makes such a stupid thing he did there.
I wish Abate had played instead of him as normally, he isn't even a real RB, but I think not even he made such a stupid thing.
That mistake from Oddo cost us the lead in the standings, go back warming the bench, that helps us more, you're done.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lay off the oddo hate, he have been our best defender since he joined us. ODDO >>>>>> nesta + ts

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
If we didn't lose points today i would be laughing about it, really really hard. But the case is that this morron costed us a goal wich lead to Inter still on top of Serie A.

Aka, fuck you Dodo.

haha it was hilarious though, I mean why on earth did he run Abs for?:D we have thiago and favalli there :rolleyes:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
GTFO you are finished! Oddo,kalatdze,favalli and Jankulovski MUST leave Milan at the end of season.

Schedule