CAM?(kaka)el capitane
Montolivo-Boss-Prince
Taiwo-T.Silva-Nesta-Abate
Abbiati

Who will be our starting Captain?!?
Abbiati? Nesta?

Fiero

Reaction score
What kind of idiots are responsible for our pre-season program? We are the last team to start from all the top clubs, and the only real practice we get before Inter is two games in the Audi Cup? This shit is too wrong.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
What kind of idiots are responsible for our pre-season program? We are the last team to start from all the top clubs, and the only real practice we get before Inter is two games in the Audi Cup? This shit is too wrong.

Was thinking the same thing. Would it have really hurt to get one more game before the Super Cup?

The Internacional game shouldnt even count FFS considering it was played only a fay after....

Or is it that our geriatric midfield cant handle to much 'getting back to fitness' matches as some like to call it?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

late pre season, players coming in late and not gelling = typical Milan.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What kind of idiots are responsible for our pre-season program?

Allegri is, obviously.

I think he wants us to peak when Serie A starts, because we have some tough games then iirc.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Who will be our starting Captain?!?
Abbiati? Nesta?

Would love for it to be Nesta but realistically I can see it being Abbiati

so long as allegri dosnt go full reatard and start Ambro or Rino for the sake of the armband, man I miss having a captain who happens to be a amazing player aswell (yes thats Maldini/Baresi etc)

max81

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, R9, Robinho, Ibra, Pato, Rooney
Allegri is, obviously.

I think he wants us to peak when Serie A starts, because we have some tough games then iirc.

I agree. Not peak at that point maybe... but not waisting energy on things that aren't important. It's a long season. If we get a new MF it will last until end of May.

Personally I couldn't care less about the results from these pre-season games. Some nice football and teamwork would be nice though.

I hope the Audi cup was a clear signal to powers above (the guy with the mastercard) that we stand where we stood end of last season. Our midfield is pre-historic. We have worldclass defence with at least TS and Nesta. We have, what could be the best attack in the world given the right support with Zlatan, Duckyboy and Binho.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

That's how our pre-season has always been (Although there are less matches with foreign teams this time. Should have done a US/England tour). Milanlab has some philosophy of scheduling trainings and practice for the players to peak in the first or second month of the season.

If you start pre-season earlier, they might get burned out before December, we don't know.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
13605369.jpg

Brave boy.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
God, I wonder how it feels to sit between to stinking fags. :fp:

Anyway

Chinese Milanistas! :star:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
13605369.jpg

Brave boy.

Sorry but that's just hilarious... Are they being violent with him over a team they have ZERO connection with? Absolutely ridiculous.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but that's just hilarious... Are they being violent with him over a team they have ZERO connection with? Absolutely ridiculous.

they have the same connection that you have to your team.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
heh, the useless fellow fan we have there

i'll rip that off the merda fans if i was there :D
136053691.jpg

ps: just kidding :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Can't agree about the connection part. Passion grows, you don't have to be born within 10 kilometers of it.

Milan is the most popular foreign club in China. Even after the EPL marketing blitz.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
apparently yepes, pato, robinho and thiago have an extended holiday until august 25, while flamini and stephan are back in training.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
apparently yepes, pato, robinho and thiago have an extended holiday until august 25, while flamini and stephan are back in training.

So is it possible we are gonna see some of the promising primevera players play?

Ely, Calvano, El Shaarawy, Valoti, Fossati, De Sciglio, Ferreira (maybe), Comi (maybe)

Regardless, I want to see Ely being partnered with Nesta (no Bonera or Oddo please), wanna see Calvano and Fossati finally play a professional game, Valoti possibly given more minutes on the pitch and Mr. Hype Machine El Shaarawy finally making an appearance :cool:

After all, they are pre-season friendlies, how could it hurt?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
After the opening phase of the training session, the players are now playing in the practice match, which includes Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Kevin Prince Boateng and Stephan El Shaarawy.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
13605369.jpg

Brave boy.

You guys have totally misunderstood what is going on here.

The guy in the Milan jersey, got the last one at the stadium, and the mad guys are just pissed that they had to settle for the Inter kit.

Fiero

Reaction score

N00bs. :o

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Yeah, the players seem to be in poor fitness in general. The players looked absolutely exhausted against Barcelona, and this was despite no player running more than 10km during the game.

Usually wouldn't really mind a slow start, it typically pays of in the end, especially in the CL, but looking at our schedule, Lazio, Barcelona, Napoli, I perhaps don't think it's such a good idea. Anyways, the slow start was Al's idea, and he's always right, so who am I to question him?