• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan: Uefa decision Tuesday or Wednesday. As reported by Sky, the UEFA ruling on Milan can slip on Tuesday or Wednesday. Any slippage is not linked to corporate matters.

Torture. This is literally torture.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah my opinion will not change about his last 10 years and how he sold us. Milan's situation today is his fault and you know it, so stop pretending otherwise.

how blessed are elder fans like you and me to have so many fond memories upon which to dwell

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: sentenza Uefa martedì o mercoledì.
Come riportato da Sky, la sentenza della Uefa sul Milan può slittare a martedì o mercoledì. L'eventuale slittamento non è legato alle questioni societarie.

Seguiranno aggiornamenti.

Decision to be delayed

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
ls4pf.jpg

Me when the UEFA verdict finally arrives

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
if you are wrong what a fuck ,you cant go more wrong then this ,

-li fraud leaving after 1 year

-no mercato( yes we will sell many players now)

-and maybe 2 year ban 2 fucking year .

8a7e6915d9a12793a11cdfa821f69057.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan: Uefa decision Tuesday or Wednesday. As reported by Sky, the UEFA ruling on Milan can slip on Tuesday or Wednesday. Any slippage is not linked to corporate matters.

Kkkkkk
I hope this has to do with fraud Li selling the club in the next few days which could change UEFA decision

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how blessed are elder fans like you and me to have so many fond memories upon which to dwell

I'm not the one to live on and romanticize past glories to absurdity. Die young or live long enough to become a villain.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
for fuck sake, just end this shit :fp:

i hope it's good thing, as i said if they already decide to kick us from EL and if it is clear decision, why they constantly delay it? :monto: it just doesn't make sense.

it looks like they're still not sure what to do or they wait to see what's going on with new owner or whatever...

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
So many delays... no wonder MR is so optimistic. They might change their decision if Commisso (backed by GoldmanSachs) arrives?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Uefa holds off on the decision and probably waiting on the ownership change then this whole thing is about Li and all the mystery surrounding him. Nothing to do with anything from the Silvio/Galliani days.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Last year it was the closing which took 10.000 years

Now it's the UEFA decision

i'll guess we're just tired of waiting

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The decision of UEFA will be postponed till tomorrow or Wednesday. This "delay" would be related to a normal process of UEFA. [Sky]

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
UEFA’s ruling will not arrive today, but tomorrow or even Wednesday. This delay is not due to Milan’s ownership negotiations, but a normal process of the European body. [Sky]

It has nothing to do with changing owners. But it at least gives the fraud human waste time to flee.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
UEFA’s ruling will not arrive today, but tomorrow or even Wednesday. This delay is not due to Milan’s ownership negotiations, but a normal process of the European body. [Sky]

It has nothing to do with changing owners. But it at least gives the fraud human waste time to flee.

I'm sure it has everything to do with ownership negotiations. Pushing everything back only hurts Atalanta/Fiorentina.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
If Uefa holds off on the decision and probably waiting on the ownership change then this whole thing is about Li and all the mystery surrounding him. Nothing to do with anything from the Silvio/Galliani days.

It's about Li. Everyone is on FFP's watch, but our owner is a shady fraud and UEFA aren't okay with that.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It’s obvious UEFA will wait up for new owner to make a decision.

If Li turns down the offer presented we will get hit by a lengthy ban and $ fine.

If the sale moves forward then they will sit down with us and discuss some type of an agreement.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Is today really the day? Or is it just another time they claim it's the day and nothing happens?

Surprise surprise, nothing happend again.

AC Milan and postponement - name a more iconic duo. It's all we do these days. "Decision on this day! Crucial day on that date" and it always ends up postponed. Same shit every time, who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule