Manuel Locatelli Thread

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
True he is no legend but just a reminder of all the missteps these long years. May not even be Ambrosini level, who by the way would be a Serie A titan in this day an age, but would have given our team some identity moving forward.

Yes I look forward to our rising from the ashes again. Maybe minus the false prophets of a false dawn like Kessie and even Ale and Gigio if they leave. I still can't get over Ale linking up with Raiola. He's as good as gone, although I hope he proves me wrong.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True he is no legend but just a reminder of all the missteps these long years. May not even be Ambrosini level, who by the way would be a Serie A titan in this day an age, but would have given our team some identity moving forward.

Yes I look forward to our rising from the ashes again. Maybe minus the false prophets of a false dawn like Kessie and even Ale and Gigio if they leave. I still can't get over Ale linking up with Raiola. He's as good as gone, although I hope he proves me wrong.

I feel you...

And yeah ale taking on raiola was like fuck this team for me.

Just look at the interviews coming from the players.

No respect, nobody wants to bleed for the shirt.

But i guess that what you get when you stack your team full of kids with no direction.

I will give our all star management this summer to prove they are not all talk.

After that if we dont get 4th...i will just join the hate squad.

Btw where is loca? Is he any good?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I feel you...

And yeah ale taking on raiola was like fuck this team for me.

Just look at the interviews coming from the players.

No respect, nobody wants to bleed for the shirt.

But i guess that what you get when you stack your team full of kids with no direction.

I will give our all star management this summer to prove they are not all talk.

After that if we dont get 4th...i will just join the hate squad.

Btw where is loca? Is he any good?

I can't even fully hate on our guys, sure Gaz is fair game, but Maldini and Boban? I can just shake my head and cry.

Apparently Loca is doing quite ok in Sassuolo. Playing more regularly now Sensi left. He's still young. But yeah, with all the cancerish players on the team now who's to say he wouldn't join up with Raiola too if he had stayed.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After watching him against Lazio today, his marking is better, he is far more athletic, and his passing is solid. If I had to pick between the two of them, it would be Locatelli hands down.

Isn't he an AM for Sassuolo these days?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Isn't he an AM for Sassuolo these days?

He was playing a bit further up, but didn't seem to be playing in a purely advanced role. Once he went off, Lucas Leiva was able to get a lot more time on the ball the momentum flipped over to Lazio

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doing well defensively as an advanced mid is not the same thing as doing well as the anchor.

There's nothing to be upset about here. Loca is the one who pushed for the transfer, and it was the right decision. He needed to play regularly, but he wasn't good enough to bench 2017-2018 Biglia or Baka.
Biglia and Baka were good. We didn't fail to make Top 4 because of them.

Biglia is no longer good enough and Baka is no longer here. But if Loca was here then it would be after a whole year on the bench.
Also, he's still not good enough as anchor, and we have better mezz'ala options than when he was here. He's barely even a starter for Sassuolo.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Being heavily linked to Inter and Juve.

Yet another talent we let walk away for next to nothing

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Hi

If you follow ITALY VS POLOAND, Locatelli is doing a great matches, tackles, passing and drribling skills, he thrives in both defensive and attacking field.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hi

If you follow ITALY VS POLOAND, Locatelli is doing a great matches, tackles, passing and drribling skills, he thrives in both defensive and attacking field.

Yup. Now I see what he's becoming. I'd like to see him return, but having rejected the buy-back clause in 2018, my feeling is he's destined for Juve.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He's becoming a really, really good player. What a stupendous assist to Berardi.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can someone locate the interview where he said he wanted a permanent deal? (Or was that someone else who clarified it?)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
His price went up yesterday

I hope ladri can't afford him anymore now

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Sassuolo gonna make bank with him. Do we receive any percentage of the sale?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Awww little Primavera snakeling.

Dream move for him. Dream start for the rest of us.

It will slowly hit him that he hasn't moved up in career.

He's sharing a team with banter era milan players like de snakelio and bonucci anyway.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
lol it's weird and yet expected to see him with the Juve shirt

get fucked pleb

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh he can enjoy

I can’t see juve going on a mad run like in the 2010s

Hopefully no silverware for a bit