Week 15: Milan - Torino 09/12/2018 20:30 CET

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kessie and Baka can take Baselli and rincon completely out of the game

my worry is abate at CB and Torino's back 3 is strong

We need suso and hakan to play confidently and without fear

I want to see hakan take on players 1v1 no 90% back passes and 10% switch crosses

his switch up play is good. agree on rest.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If only we could call upon the grace of fisherman Bacca to bless us with a hattrick vs. Torino again. Or you know, Higuain steps up this game. :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Dt4RfASXgAEXn6P.jpg:large

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Let's close the gap to Inter by 1 point, FORZA MILAN!

Does sound very tasty but this game isn’t going to be easy imo. Belotti against Abate could be dangerous, hopefully Abate has another great game at CB and we won’t have to worry too much about Belotti.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Higuain needs to step the fuck up and start scoring some goals ffs

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
From acmilan.com

08 December 2018

GATTUSO: "TORINO GAME DEMANDING"

The boss on the eve of the game: "We need to show a great sense of belonging, this is AC Milan's secret"

It's the eve of another San Siro game for the Rossoneri who take on Torino on Matchday 15, Sunday 9th December by 8.30pm.*Coach Gattuso*previewed the game addressing the media at the regular press conference from*Milanello. This is what the boss had to say:

TWO UP FRONT
"We are doing all we can to make them play together (Patrick Cutrone and Gonzalo Higuain). We have to try to find the right balance on the field. Though it's not how many strikers we have but*how much they are ready to help the team".

RECENT FORM
"This team has improved thanks to the work we are putting, with great dedication and attention to details. We need to show a strong sense of belonging tomorrow, this is AC Milan's secret. Looking at the age of lots of our players we can actually turn the tide. At the same level with Inter and Napoli? Only time will tell. We have to keep working, knowing we haven't achieved anything yet. We are improving in terms of mentality and as a group. We need to continue like this to try and narrow the gap with the top clubs, but we can already sense a different atmosphere with a management doing important things".

HIGUAIN
"He is important for us. We need to exploit his qualities. Pipita will never be a problem for us because he is a top player. He just has to focus on helping the team, without thinking only about scoring. Goals come as a consequence".

PAQUETÁ
"Lucas lands in Milan tomorrow, he will undergo physical tests and he will be officially with us in January. He's coming here to visit the city he will be living in, his home but I won't speak about him until he is officially an AC Milan player".

INJURED PLAYERS
"Both Mateo Musacchio and Alessio Romagnoli had an RMN a few days ago. They have resumed running on the pitch and this is a good sign. We'll see how things go next week".

IBRAHIMOVIC
"You have to ask Leonardo, Maldini*and Gazidis about Ibra. I have to focus on my team, with Fabio Borini whose ankle is bothering him, and on how to exploit the qualities of all my forwards. All the rest is the management's duty".

INDIVIDUALS
"I am pleased with Tiemoue Bakayoko: he's physical and moving well on the pitch. He's playing well now*but must continue improving. You all know what I think of Calhanoglu, he can do a lot more, he's a pacey player with shooting skills and intelligence".

THE DEFENCE
"I would like to play in a 3-man defence tomorrow. We have a few ideas in our minds and will try a few different solutions in training today".

ON INTER
"I am not thinking about overtaking Inter in third place, I am fully focused on tomorrow's game. Inter are strong and are showing it in the Champions League too. Keeping up with them can be an additional boost for us but as* I said I am only focused on improving my team and ending in the top four".

Good news re: Ale and Musa.

Not happy about the talk of a back three though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Asked about Ibra and brings up Borini :lol:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Romagnoli could return in the encounter against Fiorentina before Christmas while Conti is ready to play 15-20 minutes against Torino on Sunday

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Win is a must after todays results.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The results so far this round have fallen our way, we desperately need the 3 points here.

Could possibly go 3 points ahead of Lazio, 7 points ahead of Roma and within 1 point of Inter.

MUST.WIN.GAME!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m so pumped for this game, nervous as fuck!

Forza!!!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match day! Forza Milan!

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Win or forget CL. It's that type of game tonight. Either you show all the competitors that you are not joking about taking the CL place this year, or you fuck up just like every year and show that you are a not ready yet. All our competitors dropped points. It's fucking time to take the chances.

I want 11 lions tonight!!

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
too many good things happen around so we will probably choke. hope not but it is modern milan.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We will show up and destroy Torino, 3-0. Show Serie A that even with a weaker squad than Juve/Napoli/Inter and with all these injuries that we're still the big club and deserve CL.

Forza!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Win or forget CL. It's that type of game tonight. Either you show all the competitors that you are not joking about taking the CL place this year, or you fuck up just like every year and show that you are a not ready yet. All our competitors dropped points. It's fucking time to take the chances.

Yes! You're completely right!

If we lose this, we go right back in the table and into 4th position.

Forget about CL.

This mentality and the constant "must win" posts really chafe

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i am also super nervous about that one .. it isnt a make or break game but its so important for Milan to win this one so we can work in a calmer state

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pure truth.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i am also super nervous about that one .. it isnt a make or break game but its so important for Milan to win this one so we can work in a calmer state

Chill it’s in the San Siro.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
so what if its at the San siro ? :lol:

that didnt make us not lose vs all the mediocre teams last couple years

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, you start panicking then.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This might actually be a difficult game, Torino are right behind us in the table. Let's keep the Belotti fan boi's silent and claim all 3 important points.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Will Conti see some minutes tonight?