Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Milanista said:
you're right. i almost forgot about that. i guess you're right. pippo is the next best choice.

i am!!?! :tongue: ;) pippo would be awesome but it's one of my dreams..most people disagree..seriously who's the best choice now?? :eek: :conf:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hmm. How abt Pirlo if he is more consistent ?? But somehow Pippo would be a good choice since he is more energetic , lively and maybe more experienced . Pippo is not young either so it's betta to hand him the armband which would also be a reward for his great career with Milan . Maybe when Pippo retires , Pirlo or Kaka would do great . :D

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
okk i'm kinda confused!! he wants to back to the rangers??? i understand his point but damn!!!

do you guys think he can be captain even if everyone knows that he will leave milan to play for another club??

my reply: No, i'd love to see him as captain but i always thought that he'd retire in milan... once again pippo for captain?!! :eek:;)

(just asking for your opinion)

I think the next captain should be Pirlo or Pippo.
If I have to choose I would say Pirlo.

Kaka? No, I think the next captain should be an italian and who knows when he will leave.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I support Gattuso's decision. Because he had contributed his best time for Milan, we shouldn't balme him if he wants to leave us in the future. His contract will end with us on 2011, that means he will stay in Milan in next 4 years, 4 years is enough for us to find another player as great as Gattuso. I also believe even Gattuso goes to Rangers in the future, he will still love Milan forever.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gattuso: I’m not joining Rangers Tuesday 17 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gennaro Gattuso has reassured Rossoneri fans that he doesn’t want a Rangers return. “I will end my career at Milan,” declared Ringhio.

The world champion was strongly linked with a sensational return to his former Scottish club over the weekend.

But the former Perugia and Salernitana man has insisted he won’t play for the Ibrox club again following his brief stint there in the late 1990s.

“This is all my fault, I should learn to keep my mouth shut and not release any statements,” the midfielder told the Milan website.

“The journalists wrote the exact opposite of what I had said, that is the problem,” added the 28-year-old.

“I only declared that Rangers gave me the opportunity to play as a professional on their side, but my will is to end my career at Milan – as everyone knows.

“If this will not happen it will only be because I am no longer able to offer 100 per cent in my performances.

“As long as the club will continue to treat me as they do and the supporters show their affection to me as they have done until now, there is no reason for me to leave the strongest side in the world.

“You all know that I like Scottish football, but after eight years at Milan I don’t really see any other possibilities than ending my career here,” continued the World Cup hero.

“I want to reassure all the Milan fans that there will not be another Andriy Shevchenko case.

“I told Adriano Galliani that I would have stayed even in a lower Division that I cannot even manage to pronounce, I want to keep on fighting for this jersey.

“This is a club where you win every other year, I cannot forget what Milan have given me in all these years,” concluded Gattuso.

The ball-winner made his 300th appearance with Milan in the Champions League 0-0 draw against Lille in September.

:conf: :) :)

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
“I want to reassure all the Milan fans that there will not be another Andriy Shevchenko case." Funniest part.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K said:

Gennaro Gattuso has reassured Rossoneri fans that he doesn’t want a Rangers return. “I will end my career at Milan,” declared Ringhio.

The world champion was strongly linked with a sensational return to his former Scottish club over the weekend.

But the former Perugia and Salernitana man has insisted he won’t play for the Ibrox club again following his brief stint there in the late 1990s.

“This is all my fault, I should learn to keep my mouth shut and not release any statements,” the midfielder told the Milan website.

“The journalists wrote the exact opposite of what I had said, that is the problem,” added the 28-year-old.

“I only declared that Rangers gave me the opportunity to play as a professional on their side, but my will is to end my career at Milan – as everyone knows.

“If this will not happen it will only be because I am no longer able to offer 100 per cent in my performances.

“As long as the club will continue to treat me as they do and the supporters show their affection to me as they have done until now, there is no reason for me to leave the strongest side in the world.

“You all know that I like Scottish football, but after eight years at Milan I don’t really see any other possibilities than ending my career here,” continued the World Cup hero.

“I want to reassure all the Milan fans that there will not be another Andriy Shevchenko case.

“I told Adriano Galliani that I would have stayed even in a lower Division that I cannot even manage to pronounce, I want to keep on fighting for this jersey.

“This is a club where you win every other year, I cannot forget what Milan have given me in all these years,” concluded Gattuso.

The ball-winner made his 300th appearance with Milan in the Champions League 0-0 draw against Lille in September.

I heck of a turn around :conf:

Though that's ^^^^ passion right there. Glad we have Rino at the club.

LOL@ “I want to reassure all the Milan fans that there will not be another Andriy Shevchenko case."

I love this blokes sense of humour. Deadset champion!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Mystik said:
“I want to reassure all the Milan fans that there will not be another Andriy Shevchenko case." Funniest part.

Yes LOL, especially because, let's face it, he wouldn't go to Rangers for money, would he? hehe

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i wonder how Shevchenko will react to that comment? maybe he will be tearin' up his dollar bills in frustration... or maybe his English learnin' textbooks instead...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WILL2K said:

Gennaro Gattuso has reassured Rossoneri fans that he doesn’t want a Rangers return. “I will end my career at Milan,” declared Ringhio.( gattuso's verbal diarrhea snipped)
OMG what a ridiculous + desperate attempt at backpedaling :o

Listen, Gattuso, you were not talking to The Sun or News Of The World, but to a journalist working for The Times + your allegation that he wrote the exact opposite of what you said will hopefully make him sue your sorry ass off, esp. since your flirts with English + Scottish football have been well-documented for the past few years. I'm seriously sick of dumbass spineless football players who run their mouth + then shit their pants @ the prospect of incurring the wrath of the fans or disciplinary action by their employer. Fuck off + the quicker ... the BETTER :o

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
WILL2K said:

what??

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^Yeah its a blow though we can replace him with either Janku or Gourcuff.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
San Paolo said:
^Yeah its a blow though we can replace him with either Janku or Gourcuff.
NO! Place Brocchi in Pirlo's place and push Pirlo further up, in Seedorf's or Gattuso's place. WE NEED HIS CREATIVE TALENT AT THE FRONT.

Gattuso's injury is a welcome sign for him, he will return revived and refreshed. I dont think we can get any more 'f'd' in the season - this is quite enough - so might as well lose another player to injury :( Ambro out too :x

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
damn! from worst to terrible :mad: and we let Vogel go

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ORez said:
NO! Place Brocchi in Pirlo's place and push Pirlo further up, in Seedorf's or Gattuso's place. WE NEED HIS CREATIVE TALENT AT THE FRONT.

Gattuso's injury is a welcome sign for him, he will return revived and refreshed. I dont think we can get any more 'f'd' in the season - this is quite enough - so might as well lose another player to injury :( Ambro out too :x
Pirlo doesn't play good in an advanced position hence why he was converted to an attacking defensive mid.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
oh my god
WHAT NOW????

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Sure we will miss one hella fighter, but Brocchi, I like him so no problems. :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
what a shame... I hope Brocchi will be a good replacement
Yesterday I saw him on Mtv showing his crib... :cool:

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
Rino! I love him!! he doesn't deserve this :(
But i bet his superpowers will heale him, and he'll be on his feet in no time.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Brocchi has been playing better than any of our players let alone midfielders this season. Also with Ambro on the road to recovery we can fill in Gattuso's place quite easily.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
get well soon to Rinoooo

... we need him most at this tough time... hopefully the other guys will do the pumping up for his place...

... if i were a pro id constantly interact with the fans

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rino would probably be out there playing even if he'd broken everything in his body. :)

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
lol to that BMWTaylor.:D one hell of a fighter we miss. ambro/brocchi/gourcuff will fit into his role.:)

get well soon rino

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
vani_pirlo_21 said:
what a shame... I hope Brocchi will be a good replacement
Yesterday I saw him on Mtv showing his crib... :cool:

LOL what is it with gattuso's crib?? everyone i know saw that on mtv :eek:
and i missed it..goddamn..anyone got pics of the famous crib or what?

darn it!!!!! dunno abt brocchi but gattuso was the man!!! he was like totally great :D we'll definitly miss him :o

damn, i'mn acting like he left the club!! :rolleyes: