Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Paqueta - Bakayoko - SMS

Kessie, Bonaventura and Biglia on the bench. I wont complain

:thumbsup:

That would be the best midfield in Serie A if not one of the best in the world. Especially in a couple of years when they all hit their prime. Also the permanent solution for erectile dysfunction :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CM: SMS will be the summer priority for Leonardo and Elliot regardless of FFP. Elliot wants to bring Milan to the top of the world and they believe bringing SMS is a step in the right direction.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gaetano orphans stir from their sleep

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
CM: SMS will be the summer priority for Leonardo and Elliot regardless of FFP. Elliot wants to bring Milan to the top of the world and they believe bringing SMS is a step in the right direction.

Fabian Ruiz will be the better player going forward. We should sign Lo Celso - he's already destroyed us this season.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
SMS Bakayoko Paquetá is inferior to what we have currently. SMS is just like Paquetá in that he is an attacking midfielder who takes risks and is best in the final third. That midfield would not be able to control games and would be far too gung ho. I see SMS more as a Paquetá alternative than a genuine box to box player.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
piatek to psg or chelsea imo for 100-120 millions this summer (maybe even real if he will score more amazing goals). elliott is vulture corp at the end and they will cash overpriced assets.
we will get new young gun guys so dont worry.:tongue::tongue:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
SMS rumors? Still????

giphy.gif

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
shit source but that would be funny

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, if Inter do not give back the armband to Icardi, he will not come back to play: this is the firm position of Wanda Nara, the player’s wife and agent. It is, after all, the confirmation of the scenario that emerged in recent days: Icardi is demanding an apology for a decision that he does not consider fair and just. Today is Mauro’s 26th birthday: will there be any sign of reconciliation from both sides?

Source: GdS

this always makes me laugh:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You’re going to be pleasantly surprised because he’s nothing like them unless they have brain transplants. Imagine if Niang was a good finisher or if Samu regularly picked the right pass. That’s Saint Maximin. Besides Lozano/Bergjiwn, of all the other wingers we’ve been linked with (ie Djenepo, Sarr) he’s the best one.

Besides, after the Samu fuck up I think Leo realises he can’t afford to take another gamble. If we go for Saint Maximin it’s because they believe he’s starting material and from what I’ve observed they’re right.

Not sure I believe you

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A midfield of Paqueta-Bakayoko-Verratti excites me more than SMS personally, but I'm happy with Kessie who will keep improving

With Jack and Biglia back, I'd be fine with a solid Kessie challenger like Hector Herrera for example

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yeah I have a soft spot for lo Celso.

We could potentially buy two wingers and loan Lo Celso for what it would cost for SMS.

The club already has to buy Baka and Kessie this season. Hard to believe SMS is a priority. Either that or we're spending BIG.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We could potentially buy two wingers and loan Lo Celso for what it would cost for SMS.

The club already has to buy Baka and Kessie this season. Hard to believe SMS is a priority. Either that or we're spending BIG.

Assuming the reports are true that we turned an offer of 620m from a Czech billionaire down to buy the club and Elliot are planning to boost the club and sell it in 2 years for 1.4b then I think they’ll need to spend big and have a deep run in the ucl for 2 consecutive years to have a buyer willing to pay that much.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS Bakayoko Paquetá is inferior to what we have currently. SMS is just like Paquetá in that he is an attacking midfielder who takes risks and is best in the final third. That midfield would not be able to control games and would be far too gung ho. I see SMS more as a Paquetá alternative than a genuine box to box player.

SMS is also on the slower side to be on the box to box side.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Assuming the reports are true that we turned an offer of 620m from a Czech billionaire down to buy the club and Elliot are planning to boost the club and sell it in 2 years for 1.4b then I think they’ll need to spend big and have a deep run in the ucl for 2 consecutive years to have a buyer willing to pay that much.

If/when we finish 3rd and Piatek claims the Capocannoniere ahead of CR7. The out pour of joy will be immense. I'm not convinced Elliott will be able to let go that easy. The club being valued at 1.4b in only two years would be something special though.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Leo promised a big mercato and Scaroni said we’ll sign a top player if we qualify for CL. Also, there’s rumours that Kessie will be sacrificed to redeem Baka. I’m fine with that.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I remember reading that final product and decision making were saint maximins biggest flaws..

I said in an earlier post that decision making was his weak point. However, he’s far better than Samu in that regard. Also, he’s a good finisher and certainly better than Hakan/Borini/Samu. Don’t forget he’s only 21.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Leo promised a big mercato and Scaroni said we’ll sign a top player if we qualify for CL. Also, there’s rumours that Kessie will be sacrificed to redeem Baka. I’m fine with that.

Four mids we would potentially be investing in this season. When wingers are priority - we may as well buy Koulibaly also...

Two or maybe three first team players will be sold though if.. the right offers arrive.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Are you able to pull sms defensive numbers so we can discuss this theory?

My concern with kessie is his offensive contribution but kessie main purpose is a ball winning midfielder and he’s doing his job.

Paqueta is very solid defensively and Baka is god.

This is the reason we have one of the best defence in the world right now.

Now to replace kessie with sms who is as twice or 3 times as expensive you’d expect a perfect midfielder. I feel (not sure) SMS has a very poor defensive game.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kessie for 10 can go

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
There are three possible replacements for Suso against Empoli:

1) The most likely one is Castillejo
2) Borini
3) The most unlikely one is Gattuso opting to put Biglia back in the midfield and push Paqueta out to the right wing.

[Sky]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Leo would never promise a big mercato.. when was that

sauce ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
There are three possible replacements for Suso against Empoli:

1) The most likely one is Castillejo
2) Borini
3) The most unlikely one is Gattuso opting to put Biglia back in the midfield and push Paqueta out to the right wing.

[Sky]

Borini ramdeuter RW yes please. He has like 7 lungs during the first 60mins.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

This is very true. Bravo.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Serbcerino is not a top player tho

Maybe not right now but he’s certainly got the potential to be one. Baka was also painfully average last season but look at him now. If Leo strongly wants SMS then I doubt Elliott will deny him regardless of cost given how well the Baka/Paq/Piatek signings turned out.

Besides, it’s not like we can attract established champions right now and nor would I want to. I prefer signing young, hungry top talents over lazy, overpaid “stars” any day.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Id sell Kessie and pay 20-30 mln for some young technical mid + signed Herrera from Porto for the bench.

Also would gladly accept 40mln for Suso, player who cant do more then 3 months a year and buy fast winger.

And still you can makr real investments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule