The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You guys didnt enjoy the derby? That was as good a performance as a high level match back in the days of our pomp.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
milan should gift Gomez to River for free for what Boca did to us on bentacur last summer
being impulsive is not good in any business. Just saying.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You guys didnt enjoy the derby? That was as good a performance as a high level match back in the days of our pomp.

I remember something like a billion Suso crosses. The game is memorable especially considering it was the last trophy under Berlusconi.

Definitely a decent game. That was before our momentum was crushed by a series of injuries.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I remember something like a billion Suso crosses. The game is memorable especially considering it was the last trophy under Berlusconi.

Definitely a decent game. That was before our momentum was crushed by a series of injuries.

I meant the Coppa Italia derby that we won just last month.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If Conte arrives, are we changing formation again? :(

3 man backline is almost (almost :D) a deal breaker for me.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I meant the Coppa Italia derby that we won just last month.

Oh that one was great as well. Lots of grinta and some players getting resurrected. Cutrone already with a goal for the ages.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allo, it does not take a genius to figure out sugar Coaters from go getters. Up until now the Italian management haven’t been up to what they said they’ll do.
Everyone blaming the Chinese for being bankrupt and fraud but guess what? They came up with 350m war chest and they delivered everything they said they’ll do.

Remember when back in July fassone said we are signing A major sponsor? Please tell me what happened since then.

1. We signed a sponsor (not even premium) and

2. Last week we paid Vwin who put Milan image and Juventus logo to announce the deal.

Is this how you dust off a Ferrari? (fassone said in the first presser, Milan is like a Ferrari and it only needs minor repair and dusting off). And when failed to get a sniff with Fifa he blamed the previous management.

F&M had the fans support from the get go but they fucked it up, it won’t be long until you start seeing banners asking them to go.

I give the new management the benefit of the doubt. True that some things didn't go as well and smooth as planned, but not everything was their fault, but it hurts our image. Montella fucking our squad and screwing our player's fitness and our league standing for example is one thing – hence why we sacked the coach after holding way to long on him IMO. If the players bought would have performed okayish we would look way more relaxed to the whole picture. Then there is UEFA being a bitch, making ridicolous demands and throwing more shit over us. We look as we are broken only because UEFA is making obviosuly unrealistic demands – good knows why.

Publically we are in a weak position therefore it's very easy to attack Milan at every minor occasion possible and blowing it up big times. The likes of Raiola are using that toxic environment to distract the team and the management only to reach his own greedy goals (Donnaruma-debacle in december) and medias are taking it up gratefully: There is obviously an agenda against the new management in Italy's media-landscape since the early days of this take-over. I'm not saying that the new management can't be blamed for nothing and that every goal has been reached and where all this fuzz is coming from, but medias are definitely not objective when reporting about Milan. It's as if they are enjoying every single little miss-step, making it seem like tomorrow we are broken and that the club won't exist anymore.

All that said, Fassones big promise is to refinance the Elliot-Loan by april. That's what for me will be yay or nay towards judging if this new management is half way capable of running our beloved club.

lol look ad De Sciglios face :lol:

MDjDQ0r.jpg

seriously, who's blowing his johnson!!? :lol:

rQ0EUlz.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@AAlciato
A oggi, ottime possibilità che Conte a fine stagione torni in Italia

Good chances at end of the season Conte will return to Italy.

Conte and Gattuso as his number 2 screaming at everyone.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@VitoAngele
Il blitz di #Mirabeli in #Germania servirà anche a visionare ulteriormente #Meyer, giovane ma già esperto centrocampista dello #Schalke04. Potrebbe arrivare a costo 0 a giugno. Su di lui c'è anche il #BorussiaDortmund

Mirabelli's trip to Germany serves also to ultimately watch Max Meyer, midfielder of Schalke, who is free in June. Borussia Dortmund also tracking him.

@PBPcalcio
#MercatoMilan
#Milan
Il viaggio di #Mirabelli in germania e' un aggiornamento sulla #Bundes. 3 partite, tanti nomi e giovani, occhio di riguardo per Lipsia-Schalke: #Upamecano & #Meyer

Mirabelli tracking Upamecano and Meyer.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We back to free transfers again? Bloody great!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to BeIn Sport in France, Wolverhampton is not giving up on Milan striker Andrè Silva. The English club is looking for a center forward and is very close to his agent, Jorge Mendes.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
After having been approached by Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, and Tottenham, during last summer, Spanish international winger Suso (24), according to latest UK news, has become a market suggestion (to be probaby pursued next summer) for Jurgen Klopp, willing to bring him back to Liverpool. The player is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2022.

KloppLOL

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
After having been approached by Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, and Tottenham, during last summer, Spanish international winger Suso (24), according to latest UK news, has become a market suggestion (to be probaby pursued next summer) for Jurgen Klopp, willing to bring him back to Liverpool. The player is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2022.

KloppLOL

Nooooooooo! Cant let loserpool have him

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I give the new management the benefit of the doubt. True that some things didn't go as well and smooth as planned, but not everything was their fault, but it hurts our image. Montella fucking our squad and screwing our player's fitness and our league standing for example is one thing – hence why we sacked the coach after holding way to long on him IMO. If the players bought would have performed okayish we would look way more relaxed to the whole picture. Then there is UEFA being a bitch, making ridicolous demands and throwing more shit over us. We look as we are broken only because UEFA is making obviosuly unrealistic demands – good knows why.

Publically we are in a weak position therefore it's very easy to attack Milan at every minor occasion possible and blowing it up big times. The likes of Raiola are using that toxic environment to distract the team and the management only to reach his own greedy goals (Donnaruma-debacle in december) and medias are taking it up gratefully: There is obviously an agenda against the new management in Italy's media-landscape since the early days of this take-over. I'm not saying that the new management can't be blamed for nothing and that every goal has been reached and where all this fuzz is coming from, but medias are definitely not objective when reporting about Milan. It's as if they are enjoying every single little miss-step, making it seem like tomorrow we are broken and that the club won't exist anymore.

All that said, Fassones big promise is to refinance the Elliot-Loan by april. That's what for me will be yay or nay towards judging if this new management is half way capable of running our beloved club.

Wow, great points :star::star::star::thumbsup: Great post!
As for the bolded part, i have said this to myself too. This will tell me enough.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

lol look ad De Sciglios face :lol:

MDjDQ0r.jpg

seriously, who's blowing his johnson!!? :lol:

rQ0EUlz.jpg

if you look carefully loca's face u ll see that he has something to do with dsg expression..

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@VitoAngele
Il blitz di #Mirabeli in #Germania servirà anche a visionare ulteriormente #Meyer, giovane ma già esperto centrocampista dello #Schalke04. Potrebbe arrivare a costo 0 a giugno. Su di lui c'è anche il #BorussiaDortmund

Mirabelli's trip to Germany serves also to ultimately watch Max Meyer, midfielder of Schalke, who is free in June. Borussia Dortmund also tracking him.

@PBPcalcio
#MercatoMilan
#Milan
Il viaggio di #Mirabelli in germania e' un aggiornamento sulla #Bundes. 3 partite, tanti nomi e giovani, occhio di riguardo per Lipsia-Schalke: #Upamecano & #Meyer

Mirabelli tracking Upamecano and Meyer.

Don't know anything about Upamecano, but i've heard Meyer didn't progress at all since he was 18.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It sounds like Napoli are going to end up with Verdi (some % goes to us as well with the move). That probably means they will drop their interest in Deulofeu. I wonder if that opens the door to us again to get him on loan. Maybe wait to make a move closer to the end of the month. Deu would be useful in the league, Coppa, and EL.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Don't know anything about Upamecano, but i've heard Meyer didn't progress at all since he was 18.
Upamecano is a laughable rumour and impossible to get.

U obviously havent seen Meyer this season playing as DLP and convincing there.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Upamecano is a laughable rumour and impossible to get.

U obviously havent seen Meyer this season playing as DLP and convincing there.

Is there any player from the Bundesliga that we can sign Sir? :lol:

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirabelli will be in Germany this weekend to watch Ludwig Augustinsson (Bremen), Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig), Max Meyer & Thilo Kehrer (Schalke)

[SportItalia]
Augustinsson having a good season, but Werder not interested to sell.

I thought 20-25m€ would prob get him, but I have a close source telling me he is not for sale..we ll see.

Tilo Kehrer is not impossible to get, as his contract only runs until 2019, but I cannot see Schalke being open to negotiate a sale with Goretzka leaving and Meyer unsure too..tricky situation for Schalke, as he has been very good.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Miceli: "Mirabelli in Germania per visionare Weigl del Borussia Dortmund: vale già 35/40 milioni"

Mirabelli in Germany for Julian Weigl who would cost 35/40m

Moaaaaar dms
This is prob the most laughable rumour. Weigl who would cost 35-40m€ :lol:

This Miceli idiot must be dumb as feck to spread such BS.

Weigl is one of my safe summer bets staying at Dortmund.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Augustinsson having a good season, but Werder not interested to sell.

I thought 20-25m€ would prob get him, but I have a close source telling me he is not for sale..we ll see.

Tilo Kehrer is not impossible to get, as his contract only runs until 2019, but I cannot see Schalke being open to negotiate a sale with Goretzka leaving and Meyer unsure too..tricky situation for Schalke, as he has been very good.

Atleast ur not all negative this time

Edit. Talked too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.