The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Gattuso currently meeting with Fassone and Mirabelli. [Premium]

Gattuso might quit I think.

EDIT:

Scratch that.

A confrontation ongoing right now at San Siro's dressing room between Fassone, Mirabelli and Gattuso

giphy.gif

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When does the winter transfer market open?

We need 2-3 signings to get us out of this hole.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like nothing changed since I was gone:

Shit team: check
Shit coach: check
Shit management: check
Shit fans who think next year will be better: check

Turns out these new owners are bigger frauds than I thought.

God I hope they can't refinance. Let Elliott take the club and hopefully it goes to somebody that knows what they are doing and most of all not shady. No surprise Fassone screwed it all up. He's been a failure everywhere he's been. Get to 40 points as quick as possible and take it from there. Mirabelli should be let go tomorrow. He can't be the SD to lead this thing.

Last edited:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
God I hope they can't refinance. Let Elliott take the club and hopefully it goes to somebody that knows what they are doing and most of all not shady. No surprise Fassone screwed it all up. He's been a failure everywhere he's been. Get to 40 points as quick as possible and take it from there. Mirabelli should be let go tomorrow. He can't be the SD to lead this thing.

this is the only path
otherwise, this should be a message to all other adventurous fools: until you have enough money and a clear project with a lot of patience and passion , don't jump into sports investements

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is the only path
otherwise, this should be a message to all other adventurous fools: until you have enough money and a clear project with a lot of patience and passion , don't jump into sports investements

It's been no surprise everywhere the Chinese have taken over in Europe in terms of clubs, they end up sucking.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli: "It is right for me to be protective. I am the one responsible of the summer purchases, renewals and reconfirmation of players. Criticism must be directed to me."

This guy build the least competitive Milan team ever in the modern era...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: "It is right for me to be protective. I am the one responsible of the summer purchases, renewals and reconfirmation of players. Criticism must be directed to me."

:thumbsup:
He's forgiven if he learns from this.
He's a rookie after all.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just play the younger guys like Locatelli, Cutrone, and Silva. What could go worse? Maybe they get hot at the right time and Milan do something in the Europa league.

Also an at least decent manager is needee now. Montella was bad, but dang, Gattuso might have Milan in Serie B next year. Where the heck is Mancini? Even he would be a better fit.

At this point they might as well let all the new purchases play as much as possible until the end of the season. Start looking at where you got it all wrong.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

At least he's honest.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
It's been no surprise everywhere the Chinese have taken over in Europe in terms of clubs, they end up sucking.

because they have a rookie mentality, profits profits profits
this field is the worst in terms of profits
abramovic lost a fortune on chelsea, same as silvio, agnelli and other arabs
but they gained fame and influence

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Today Real had Bale, Asensio and Isco on the bench. Will Milan ever get to that point again in our lifetime?

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
Today Real had Bale, Asensio and Isco on the bench. Will Milan ever get to that point again in our lifetime?

When did we ever have that level of talent on the bench?!?

You guys are missing F&M masterstroke after FFP voluntary agreement rejection...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We need signings in winter and only top quality. If we have to over pay for them then so be it. We need to build for next year and if we keep playing at the same rate we are then we can seriously get caught in a relegation battle

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
We need signings in winter and only top quality. If we have to over pay for them then so be it. We need to build for next year and if we keep playing at the same rate we are then we can seriously get caught in a relegation battle

We’re not signing top quality in our state 6 months before a World Cup.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

OMG

Will this cunt ever shut up? When will he realize how much he has embarrassed himself?

The way he says it is basically it wasn't his fault, but he'd be protective anyway. FUCK OFF, MERDA CUNT.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bring back Galliani

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When did we ever have that level of talent on the bench?!?

You guys are missing F&M masterstroke after FFP voluntary agreement rejection...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

We used to have Kaladze, Serginho, Ambro, Rui Costa, Pippo or Crespo sitting on the bench just saying

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We used to have Kaladze, Serginho, Ambro, Rui Costa, Pippo or Crespo sitting on the bench just saying
Serginho was a mental sub. Those were the days..

Last edited:

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura

Bale alone cost 100 million... let's be honest with ourselves, rui costa the only one that compares in that list... pippo/serginho started in their prime and were on the bench more as their careers were winding down... ambro and crespo had VERY hot and cold form...

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bale alone cost 100 million... let's be honest with ourselves, rui costa the only one that compares in that list... pippo/serginho started in their prime and were on the bench more as their careers were winding down... ambro and crespo had VERY hot and cold form...

we had mvb, gullit and savicevic on the bench while papin and lentini played.
i couldnt count the golden balls here...

also we should fire montella.bring in gattuso.cant do worse than him

MilanGr

Beginner
Reaction score

We bought rivaldo around 50 million that age. Berlusconi broke the transfer record 18 times if i know right. 50 million that age for a ballon winner who waw benching can easily be compared to 120 million today maybe more

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We bought rivaldo around 50 million that age. Berlusconi broke the transfer record 18 times if i know right. 50 million that age for a ballon winner who waw benching can easily be compared to 120 million today maybe more

we bought rivaldo for a crate of bananas
also :b: broke the record several times but not 18 for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule