The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
When transfer window officially open?

There is minimal rumour about left winger except deulofeu.

Been open for about a week

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Linked to Napoli last month, Swedish international left-back Ludwig Augustinsson (23) has now been targeted by AC Milan, whose management have already submitted Werder Bremen a 15 million euros bid aimed to get him signed. Former Copenhagen player joined German club just last summer, and is currently on a deal with them until June 2021.

This could be good. Sell Antonelli then. Augustinsson is having a very good season and I think he'd bench RR in no time.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Have we made any transfers yet? Official not rumours.

I think Genoa picking up Rossi is the only sorta important transfer in Serie A so far

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Everton are interested in AC Milan striker Nikola Kalinic.

Everton boss Sam Allardyce is in the market for a new striker signing and Kalinic fits the bill.

Corriere della Sera says Everton are willing to rescue the Croatia international from crisis hit Milan this month.

Kalinic has managed four goals so far this season in 16 games, having left Fiorentina last summer.

Allardyce knows all about Kalinic, having worked with the striker at Blackburn Rovers.

Buy him big Sam

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Club statement: “The players that arrived last summer will remain here”

“The players that arrived last summer will remain here, they will not be sold. With their respective characteristics, André Silva and Borini are considered two important players in the squad.”

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GdS: Paletta wants to stay at AC Milan despite offers

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reports: Mirabelli meets with agent of Jankto and Pellegri

Milan have been following Jakub Jankto and Pietro Pellegri for a long time, and an attempt to sign them both in January should not be ruled out.

GdS: AC Milan to propose Gomez-Jankto swap; talks ongoing

No big investments will be made like last summer, but in this January transfer window, Milan will try to exploit some good opportunities to strengthen the squad.

MILAN NOT INTERESTED IN WALCOTT MOVE

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
apart from your trolling they ve done worst....rafa, luxemburgo, bernt schuster etc etc..

Rafa was real thru n thru

Schuster played for them I think

Luxemburgo managed Brazil so there must have been something about him

but Conte managing Madrid.... That's the funniest thing I've heard all week :lol::lol::lol:

Madrid are expected to play a certain way and get results... Conte is the same guy who recently parked the bus vs city AT home :lol:

Also his record in European football is rubbish

BUT at the same time if they were to get him they'd be doing us a massive favour. Their UCL run will stop. And we could go for Sarri without any competition ( he would fit Real like a glove)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not one person on the forums knows what the fuck they are talking about when scouting players other than the obvious

“Messi- oh he’s good”

“Isco is good”

“Pep? He just won a ton of matches. Told you he’s good”

Let’s leave scouting to the professionals

Pep sucks ass.

I am yet to see him manage a team without unlimited $$$.
And even with unlimited $$$, he hasn't done anything in the CL outside of Barca.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Alexis looking close to a City move. Sane, Sanchez, Sterling & B.Silva. Now that's how you cover both attacking sides with quality, youth, experience and depth.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rafa was real thru n thru

Schuster played for them I think

Luxemburgo managed Brazil so there must have been something about him

but Conte managing Madrid.... That's the funniest thing I've heard all week :lol::lol::lol:

Madrid are expected to play a certain way and get results... Conte is the same guy who recently parked the bus vs city AT home :lol:

Also his record in European football is rubbish

BUT at the same time if they were to get him they'd be doing us a massive favour. Their UCL run will stop. And we could go for Sarri without any competition ( he would fit Real like a glove)

luxembourgo is all about agents. 0 skill as coach
if you see those who have managed brazilian NT u ll understand
schuster was like brochi was for us
and rafa....well is rafa

anyway i agree about playing style
thats why i want sarri over conte 24/7

Alexis looking close to a City move. Sane, Sanchez, Sterling & B.Silva. Now that's how you cover both attacking sides with quality, youth, experience and depth if you have LNG to finance you.

fixed

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
wtf u smoking?
who here wanted immobile before this season?
you are all liars.everyone was referring to him like he was garbage and was even mocking belotti fanboys that he is the new immobile.

Who wanted Immobile last summer? I did. :D

now ofc....imagine if we didnt get a.silva and we got immobile...etc crap

You're projecting but it's not surprising given how strongly you feel about Instagram Model.

silva is a very good talent and is wasted here with shit service he gets from the team.

LMAO. What shit service? Dude can't make the first team under the second coach in the same season.

immobile if he was here he would have a bacca-like season scoring 5-6 max...

That's 5-6 more than Silva's League tally. :heart:
Club statement: “The players that arrived last summer will remain here”

“The players that arrived last summer will remain here, they will not be sold. With their respective characteristics, André Silva and Borini are considered two important players in the squad.”

I guess Instagram marketing is important too then. Sigh.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Insigne---------9----------Suso

Jankto----------?----------Kessie

LB--------Ale-------Bon----Conti

-----------------?-----------------

Summer 2018's conundrum.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who wanted Immobile last summer? I did. :D

You're projecting but it's not surprising given how strongly you feel about Instagram Model.

LMAO. What shit service? Dude can't make the first team under the second coach in the same season.

That's 5-6 more than Silva's League tally. :heart:

I guess Instagram marketing is important too then. Sigh.

lmao :lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::fp:
funniest thing is that this guy thinks he is right

go check previous posts from other users too.they answer all your shitty/biased arguments

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Udinese's SD Manuel Gerolin to @cmdotcom "I can say that our idea is to keep Barak and Jankto with us at least until June 2018."

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Alexis looking close to a City move. Sane, Sanchez, Sterling & B.Silva. Now that's how you cover both attacking sides with quality, youth, experience and depth.

We used to do that back in the days rui costa, seedorf, kaka, rivaldo, sheva, inzaghi, tomasson, gilardino, crespo. When will we experience those days again?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli: "Bonucci is not for sale. We signed many players and our intention is to go forward with them. A team cannot be built in one transfer window, we have a low average age."

We have an average quality squad too...

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I really hope we go for Pione Sisto from Celta Vigo. He has produced most assists in La Liga so far this season. He plays as a left wing, he can dribble, pass and score + he's young and has potential to be great.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Torino is interested in Borini according to some rumors.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli: "The transfer market is drugged with insane figures. We have purchased players at the right price and their value remained the same. We also extended the deals of Cutrone, Donnarumma and Calabria, players that we count on a lot."

Weak words...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Everton are reportedly showing an interest in Milan striker Andre Silva, who could leave if an offer of €40m comes in.

According to Quotidiano Sportivo, Milan could be prepared to move on Silva after his “disappointing performances”, which have yielded no goals in 12 Serie A appearances.

However, the Rossoneri would not let the Portuguese leave unless they received €40m – €2m more than what they paid Porto last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule