Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
unrossonero said:
yep, i bought the season ticket for the cl :)

Enjoy :) , do me a favour .. scream once good RICKYYYYYYYY!! :D

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Inzaghi eager for Milan role

Pippo Inzaghi is aiming to be of some use to Milan this season after he brought his injury nightmare to an end.

The Italian international has hardly played for two years but returned to action in the 2-0 win at Cagliari on Sunday.

"I’m feeling good again and I hope to be useful to this club," he said almost five months after his last official game with the club.

"I am slowly finding my best physical condition. I admittedly haven’t felt like this for some time."

Inzaghi has struggled with numerous ankle and knee problems recently, yet he demonstrated that he is well on the road to recovery with a hat-trick in a Primavera game last week.

"That match was an important test for me," he admitted. "I wasn’t scared or concerned about playing again. After all, I am doing what I love and wanted to play again at all costs.

"Everyone at Milan has really helped me," he added. "I feel important here and it doesn’t matter if I score 30 goals or if I don’t score any."

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is clearly happy with the former Juventus player’s return to the highest level.

"He’s recovered and that is clear to me because of what he has been doing in training," the Coach stated. "This is a positive note for us all."

Vice-President Adriano Galliani added: "Inzaghi is certain that he is fully fit again. You can tell that by the way he made his first tackle in the game."

well welcome back our great player we (Milan fans) are also like you eager
to see you playing for Milan

FOrza Inzaghi

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
i saw the game live stream, pippo played exceptionally good for teh time he was on created godd chances and making good plays..hes seemed inform, SUPERPIPPO E DI RITORNO!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PRESS SURVEY - Inzaghi: 'I miss the San Siro'
10/18/2005
MILAN - Il Corriere dello Sport interviewed Pippo Inzaghi about his return to action: 'I want to thank everyone because I think that this is the best time. It's not a false start. I feel this is my new debut and it's important to finally feel ready. Now all I am missing is the hug with the San Siro public, it will be a joy for this dream to become real. It's my stadium, I miss it.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Super Pippo Back

10951big9bl.jpg

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
I composed this today on Maths,I was little bit bored :D

"Milan Hero" :devilfir:

Would you play,
if we ask you to play?
Would you run
and put the ball into net?
Would you score,
if you saw us loosing?
And would you save Milan tonight?

You can be our hero,Pippo
You can kiss away the pain
Milan will stand by you forever
You can be our hero tonight...

From the song "Hero by Enrique Iglesias"

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Inzaghi9 said:
I composed this today on Maths,I was little bit bored :D

"Milan Hero" :devilfir:

Would you play,
if we ask you to play?
Would you run
and put the ball into net?
Would you score,
if you saw us loosing?
And would you save Milan tonight?

You can be our hero,Pippo
You can kiss away the pain
Milan will stand by you forever
You can be our hero tonight...

From the song "Hero by Enrique Iglesias"

You must've been really, really bored. :D Nah, I'm just kidding. It's kinda nice.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inzaghi is physically weak at the moment. When he gains strength, he'll be unstoppable.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Ive been impressed with Pippo from what I have seen so far.He really does try hard and always looks likely to score.he is the exact opposite if Vieri who looks like he isnt that bothered and really doesnt look as if he is likely to scoreat all.
Once fully fit we can expect another 15 goal season from Pippo if he manages to stay injury free.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
;)Once upon a time when I (mzk;)) was not an AC Milan & soccer fan. :cool:Paolo Maldini & the :cool:legendary Jon Dahl Tomasson were the only players of Milan known to me. I was sitting with friends. We were watching ESPN channel. I saw a man running madly wearing a black jersey with five red strips on it. His sort was white. He was running extremely fast, as fast as a cheetah. He looked like to be the fittest man on this planet, a man who doesn't even know the term "INJURY":rolleyes: . His fellow men were gathered far behind him. That time I had heard about a man called Mores Green, the fastest man on earth:cool:. I taught I was watching him running. But then I realized that it was not a running track, also I have heard that Green had very small hairs while the man running madly had pretty nice hairs:head:. "So he is not Mores Green", said to my self. Then who is he? Suddenly a wise concept came alive in my mind. I said, "Yeah now I got it now;)". They were playing some sport & they felt a high magnitude earthquake, so he is now running for his life. This could very well be the reason of his fast running. While I was thinking this possibility of his fast running, he was still running, infect now he was running with more pace. But then I said to my self, "if it is the case of the earthquake, why the others not running with him? He was like unreachable:D or like a man on fire:D or like a rocket at its peak speed:D. His running gave the impression as he was saying," catch me if you can". Now I was really confused:eek:. He was not Mores Green neither he was running to save his life. Then who is this fellow running like a horse?? That question had a mysterious answer. Now I was out of sorts. So I decided to ask my friend about that running man. I said," who is this man running madly:conf:??". He said," You don't know him:conf:?? He is Flippo Inzaghi, A soccer player". I said," Now I got it why he is running so madly. He must have won some big title like the world cup for his team or at least some other trophy, by scoring a winning goal like Deigo Maradona". "Nahhhhh:head: ………." said my friend. He has just assisted a goal for Andriy Shevchenko in a 5-0 victory against Seina. I said What:conf:???? Assisted a single goal in a 5-0 victory and that's it:eek: What the hell he would do if by chance he scored in a final:conf:?????????" I was like shocked. I had thousands of questions in my mind about him:conf:.

What a man? Flippo Inzaghi:tongue:.

From the book "Its my life, mzk;)"

f_inzaghi17.jpg
03_inzaghi.jpg
_38275093_inzaghi300.jpg

Last edited:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Nicely put mzk, when you'll publish ur book ? :tongue:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mzk57 you are writer

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Nice goal by Pippo, he's back on his form :jump: :beer:

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Welcome back Pippo!!!

There is no better way for him to come back than to score a winning goal..

FORZA INZAGHI
FORZA MILAN

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Super Pippo Nice Goal

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I surely don’t want to disturb this “nice praising company” but I hope Ancelotti wouldn’t be fool enough to make Inzaghi a first team player. Ok he scored against Palermo, very nice and I enjoyed it too. But in the sake of the team I think Ancelotti should concentrate more on Sheva and Vieri (I am absolute sure that Vieri (like I said once about Crespo) still have a lot to give and will score) and with time on Gila too, but with him not so rush.
Inzaghi role should be one of the joker and for the situation as it was against Palermo, where there were problem with squad and surely with forwards.
So joker for Inzaghi it would be the best decision.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
percik said:
I surely don’t want to disturb this “nice praising company” but I hope Ancelotti wouldn’t be fool enough to make Inzaghi a first team player. Ok he scored against Palermo, very nice and I enjoyed it too. But in the sake of the team I think Ancelotti should concentrate more on Sheva and Vieri (I am absolute sure that Vieri (like I said once about Crespo) still have a lot to give and will score) and with time on Gila too, but with him not so rush.
Inzaghi role should be one of the joker and for the situation as it was against Palermo, where there were problem with squad and surely with forwards.

You Sir can go to hell!

Inzaghi is a symbol for this club who plays his heart out every game and loves Milan like no other. The determination to come back from his injury when most players would have just retired is awestounding. From what I saw yesterday even though he is 32 he can definetly be a starter for Milan. And let's not forget he is just finding his footing, he will improve more with time.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
percik said:

No!:head:
There enough games for all of them!
So let's rotate them and we'll have strong strikers until the end of the season! :) :) :)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Marco Azzuri said:
You Sir can go to hell!

Inzaghi is a symbol for this club who plays his heart out every game and loves Milan like no other. The determination to come back from his injury when most players would have just retired is awestounding. From what I saw yesterday even though he is 32 he can definetly be a starter for Milan. And let's not forget he is just finding his footing, he will improve more with time.

You Sir have a big fantasy.

Firstly: Inzaghi is not a Milan legend (maybe only of Milan's hospital)

Secondly: Yeasterday he didn't prove nothing, "taping in" in the empty net (even in effective diving) after wasting hundred chances proves nothing but makes only another example to the problems with second striker in Milan's squad.

Thirdly: I wish Inzaghi to score, maybe he will do it in some games, maybe in two, maybe in four. But as a player he is already finished and the best what he can give to Milan is to score as a joker.

that's all

Marco Azzuri said:
Inzaghi is a symbol for this club who plays his heart out every game and loves Milan like no other.

The same was in Juve. Espesially her best did Inzaghi's mom, who claimed Inzaghi was already as a child the big fan of Juve, and she found somewhere the foto of small Pippito in Juve's shirt.

By the way has she some other fotos else???? maybe with Milan's or even Inter's jersay???

Last edited:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
inzaghi 1 start = match winner
vieri = zero goals all season

i rest my case....
:cool:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
Espesially her best did Inzaghi's mom, who claimed Inzaghi was already as a child the big fan of Juve, and she found somewhere the foto of small Pippito in Juve's shirt.
Boh, if so he'd have had sth in common with tons of other players, for example Gila who used to sleep in his Juve shirt until just recently + considering his performances for us so far, might not even have discontinued the habit...

And now prove what you claim + show us the photo :o

---

If Ancelotti is smart, + I have no doubt he smarter than you, he will continue to field the most physically + mentally in-form players. Right now, Pippo seems head + shoulders above both Vieri + Gila + deserves any chance he's being given.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
percik said:
The same was in Juve. Espesially her best did Inzaghi's mom, who claimed Inzaghi was already as a child the big fan of Juve, and she found somewhere the foto of small Pippito in Juve's shirt.

By the way has she some other fotos else???? maybe with Milan's or even Inter's jersay???
I fail to see what relevance this has, so what if he supported Juve as a kid, kids are stupid and he has grown to support Milan. And this does not effect his legendry status becuse guess who else supported Juve as a kid? None other than Paolo Maldini himself. And take your favourite player Sheva, I believe he was a Dynamo Kiev fan as a child. So does that mean you think he is less of a Milan player because of it? I doubt that very much. Infact the only player I can think of who was a Milan fan since birth is Christian Brocchi, so by your theory he is more of a Milan legend than the above :rolleyes:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
percik are you an inter fan ? :D

Schedule