English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
hope conte team scored and were defending for the rest of the game (mou get mou'ed)

dont like both teams (and managers) so just skipped this game

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
33081676_212407306211899_308522498897477632_n.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Liverpool got Fabinho, if they keep their existing core he would be a huge addition to their title hopes next year.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tribal Football:
Yaya Toure has accused Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola of being "cruel" and treating African players differently.

The 35-year-old ended his eight year association with City at the end of this season after being used sparingly by Guardiola.

And now the Ivorian has claimed Guardiola's actions were racially motivated.

"I want to be the one who breaks the Guardiola myth," the four-time African Footballer of the Year told France Football.

"I tried to understand it and I even asked coaches for my stats. When I realised that they were as good or better, both in training and in matches, as those who played and were younger than me, I understood that it was not question of physicality. I don't know why but I have the impression that he was jealous, he took me for a rival.

"I have the impression that Pep, without acknowledgment or respect, did everything to spoil my last season.

"He was cruel with me. Do you really think he could've been like that with Andres Iniesta? It got to the point I asked myself if it was because of my colour. I'm not the first, other Barca players asked the question too.

"Maybe us Africans aren't always treated the same by certain people. When you see the problems [Pep] has often had with African players, everywhere he has been, I ask myself questions.

"He's too intelligent to be caught. He'll never admit [not liking African players]. But the day he picks a team with five Africans in it, I promise I will send him a cake!

"Beyond that, Pep likes to dominate and wants to have obedient players who kiss his hands. I don't like that kind of relationship. I respect my coach but I'm not his thing.".

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Tribal Football:

1. Is Tribal Football still a thing?
2. Yaya Toure is the kind of guy that would get offended that his coffee is too white because of the milk in it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. Is Tribal Football still a thing?

I go there out of habit.

I dont think Pep is a racist, but he does give you peeks of him being a prick.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Yaya Toure the guy who made a drama when ManCity didn't buy him a cake for his birthday? lmao

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TF:

Dimitry Seluk bizarrely insisted an "African curse" would prevent City winning the Champions League.

Seluk also said Guardiola had been afraid that predecessor Manuel Pellegrini would win many tournaments in case it affected the acclaim he would win at City.

"If Sheik Mansour and president Khaldoon Al Mubarak think Guardiola loves them, they're mistaken. He came to make millions off Arab billionaires," Seluk said.

"What did Guardiola achieve? In two years he won the same as (Roberto) Mancini or (Manuel) Pellegrini. Pellegrini reached the semi-finals of the Champions League, and Guardiola? Not yet.

"City has extended his contract for three years. I bet Guardiola will not win the Champions League during this time, no matter how much money he has spent.

"He turned all Africa against himself. Many African fans turned away from City.I'm sure many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right."

Lol!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine being bald AND racist towards african players... gattuso would NEVER

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

So of all the clubs its chelsea that is going to play sarrismo football, so jealous.

Whoever- jorginho - kante

Mouthwatering midfield

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So difficult to see Sarri Chelsea working out.. he’s like the polar opposite in terms of approach and ideas.

Well it’s difficult to see Sarri working out for any epl club.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it’s difficult to see Sarri working out for any epl club.

he's not at the level of the EPL. Chelsea will finish outside the top 4

from serie A the only guys who can make it in the EPL are allegri and spalletti.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Thank you. EPL fails miserably once more.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he's worth less than Hazard, in the competition and NT

at every team he played, he was always a starter and had good stats

and never went to his roots to fake injuries

You sayin Hazard is a 200M player?

Had Neymar been a proper transfer, he wud've cost abt 150... 200+ was bc he was bought out of his contract.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
200Mil, hell no
Hazard could be 100mil-130mil
Neymar is just a 80mil player

Status
Not open for further replies.