Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
We are not even linked with him. We are linked with some "big name" and people are trying to find who is.

Thats the plan.

we have been linked by him and he should have come after the Calciopoli, and I do remember Berlu saying maybe 2 season ago how he regrets failing to get Ibra back then..
maybe he still have the hots for him :D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
We are not even linked with him. We are linked with some "big name" and people are trying to find who is.

Thats the plan.

Plus with the Villa signing it looks like Ibra might leave, but if he comes back to Italy, Juventus would be the ones to take him, not us. He is one of those good players who you never want to play for your club, like Rooney. Rooney and Ibra are both good, but I'd sooner kill myself then see them wear red and black.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Last year Moggi said we needed to get rid of atleast 10 players and bring in youth to be succesful. Now he says this. He will make a better GM than Galliani. Truth.

Berlu almost sign Moggi too if not for Calciopoli :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Berlu almost sign Moggi too if not for Calciopoli :D

He is an asshole, but he knows a lot about football and italian football, nobody can deny that.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
loan loan
i am pretty sure he would be better tha that sheva loan thing

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i undsrtnd concerns abuot long-term type shit with zlatan......

but a team with ronnie zlatan and pato is fucking explosive as shit and wuld probly b odds on favs to win serie a

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i undsrtnd concerns abuot long-term type shit with zlatan......

but a team with ronnie zlatan and pato is fucking explosive as shit and wuld probly b odds on favs to win serie a

Whatt??? just favs? :oWe'll win the scudetto for sure :tongue: Samba dance plus Ibracadabra = jizzing orgasmic magic for serie A :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
what if dzeko turn out to be another gila or hunter ... dzeko is not proven in serie a but zlatan is ... big difference !!!

Dzeko is long term better option, that's a big difference. You're ''big difference'' is a negative thought, ALL signings AND loans can work out wrong. Dzeko is everything what Huntelaar is not. What a weird comparison. It's obvious Huntelaar is someone who doesn't fit in, while both Zlatan and Dzeko do. Getting Zlatan can disappoint also. Remember Sheva? Not expecting that, just saying your proven story is meh...

Last edited:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Honestly, I think Ibra would be an even better match for us than Dzeko would be, but I can't see Berlusconi spending the money to bring him here. I think Ibra will go to Juve.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
Tbh I don't really like Ibra. His current form is nowhere near the "good" form he had in Inter last season. Sure he scored goals and had some assists but his attitude has changed significantly.

Before Ibra would show speed and finess, nowadays all you see him do is recieve the ball, try to dribble opponents without speed and eventually looses the ball.

Imo he wouldn't be good for Milan at all, I'd rather see a player like Dzeko or Luis Fabiano that are hungry for goals.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
fuck him I don't want this selfish shit near Milan. btw he sucks in big games.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Ibra doesn't work at Barca because he isn't the man, like he was at Inter. Where he showed his best form. At Barca he has to play 2 fiddle to Messi & Xavi in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i wonder if he eventually singed for milan or some other team what will his first comment be? when he joined ajax he said i am ajax supporter since i was a child, after he joined juve he said i was juve supporter since i was a teen. when he joined inter he was inter fan since he was embrio? what now, milan fan since he was jizz???

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra to City. Maninci has a 45 million bid on him with 175 K pounds an year salary package. (almost 20 million an year gross pay including taxes).
There's no fuckin way we can even pay his wages even if he comes on loan.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Laporta: "Ibra is not for sale"

Laporta: "Ibra is not for sale"

20/05/2010 19:15 by Federico Gambaro
Source: sportmediaset

Joan Laporta, Barcelona's outgoing president, remove the entries of a farewell to balugrana by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The acquisition of Villa seemed to be the prelude to the sale of Swedish, but Laporta denies the hypothesis. "Ibrahimovic is not for sale is an important player and the coaching staff is counting on him."

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Dzeko..

Much more better, hes younger and more eager.. he loves Milan too. What more could you want?

The thing is we need to employ the 4-3-1-2. Dinho needs to fuckin man up and play the trequartista, hes capable of it... not necessarily speed-wise, but just enough to skip past one player, release Pato or Dzeko and we have magic!!!!

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
there is no way milan will pay this much for him, and we could buy two WC strikers for this fucking shit.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy is starting to be a nightmare rumour.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm recieving a thousand text messages where people laugh at me because AC Milan wants him. Make it stop NOW!

For 80 million...we can better try getting Torres away from NO-CL-Liverpool.

E

Esoteric

lol @ the 80 million rumour. I am actually glad I heard that that rumour was the same one that stated we want to swap Bonera for Zebina and Huntelaar/Borrielo for Amauri/Trezeguet. That means they are both wrong.:)

I mean hell who comes up with these rumours ? What kind of loser is he ? Even Barcelona only want 40 million at most back and that's if they could get it back .lol

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
A lot of new headlines in todays Swedish sports news:

"The potentional investment of russian Gazprom may open up funds for Berlusconi and Milan to buy out Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcalona, who are according to rumors requiring 50 million euro for him."

"Berlusconi is eager to sign Zlatan for his new build up of A.C. Milan for the upcoming season, saying a potential offensive line including Pato - Ibrahimovic - Ronaldinho would be the key to success."

"Milan have plans to build up their upcoming squad based on Zlatan's position."

I say bullshit, why buy out Zlatan for 50 mil euro and then build the team around that selfish prick. I sure hope this won't happen.

Reaction score
No,for God's sake!!!
Even a 30 milion euro is a too big price for him.
Who knows,berlu said that he will buy some superstar if there are any availbale.I hope that he doesn't think ibra is a 'superstar'?

Ac Ultima 13

Gold Tie
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Robson, TSilly, Ibra
Tbh he is a superstar, but a selfish and idiotic one at that, if we are going to spend 80 mil on striker/s we can just aswell buy Balo, Lukaku and Dzeko

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra is a superstar. But 50 million Barca can fuck off.

Even if the gas company of Putin is investing I will rather have Dzeko+Ganso here and even more players with the same cash we r supposed to spend on Ibra who after 1 year might decide to leave to greener pastures. A loan like some rumors said a while back is the only way I like him being here.

Ibra for 80 is not even worth commenting.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ibra = hunt+20 million

thats it, he will be new baggio played for inter milan and jube

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ibra = hunt+20 million

thats it, he will be new baggio played for inter milan and jube

I disagree completely with your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.