The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yes indeed

9844a5736c5a584c445fdcc2ba528350.png

Not entirely accurate ...Milan have some Primavera players in the squad so we might be a year or two older ....same with other clubs

it's a bit more interesting when you view age of starting 11 and then end of season age of used players counting fixtures (IE age of average match day squad)

cause i can tell you... roma, pippo, yepes and a few others who rarely play really bring up our squad age. Other squads dont have those old players at end of bench but primavera

If our starting lineup is-
Zlatan (29), Robinho (27), Boateng (24), Aquilani (27), Nocerino (26), MVB (34), Taiwo (26), Nesta (35), Thiago (26), Abate (24), Nosferatu (34)- 28.3.... 27.8 for outfield players.

For ex- Inter's first 11 (assumption)- Forlan (32), Pazzini (27), Sneijder (27), Motta (29), Zanetti (37), Cambiasso (31), Nagatomo (24), Lucio (34), Samuel (33), Maicon (30), Cesar (32)- average age- 30.5, outfield age 30.4

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
it's a bit more interesting when you view age of starting 11 and then end of season age of used players counting fixtures (IE age of average match day squad)

cause i can tell you... roma, pippo, yepes and a few others who rarely play really bring up our squad age. Other squads dont have those old players at end of bench but primavera

Zlatan (29), Robinho (27), Boateng (24), Aquilani (27), Nocerino (26), MVB (34), Taiwo (26), Nesta (35), Thiago (26), Abate (24), Nosferatu (34)- 28.3.... 27.8 for outfield players.

Exactly the point i was about to make and also 28-29 is generally the average age that most teams win titles.I dont know what we should complain about.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

For ex- Inter's first 11 (assumption)- Forlan (32), Pazzini (27), Sneijder (27), Motta (29), Zanetti (37), Cambiasso (31), Nagatomo (24), Lucio (34), Samuel (33), Maicon (30), Cesar (32)- average age- 30.5, outfield age 30.4

Yep ...obviously not available yet ...last season Milan's average match day age(serie A only) was around 29.2 ...still have one of the more experienced squads

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
or CM?

Seriously... he spent 30 mil on FOUR LW players...

vucinic- 15
elia- 9
giaccherini- 6
Estigarribia- loan

They still got Pepe and Martinez who can play fine as backups for a squad not even in ucl :lol:

He still has 6 players who want to play in a CF role- Toni, Amauri, Quagliarella, Matri, Iaquinta, Del Piero (not to mention Vucinic)

He signed Pirlo, a player who is known to only be capable of playing in a 3 man CM and needing defensive cover and doesn't sign that cover. What's worse he SELLS it (Melo, seriously undervalued).

Now he wants to listen to his crazy coach who wants a 4-4-2 with pirlo, vidal CM. Vidal/Marchisio would be hard enough, but Pirlo/Vidal is suicide, especially if you don't have a quality backline.

Does Marotta watch football? It honestly upsets me how incompetent people can be....

Completely agreed. I thought Juve were on the right track, but when they decided to go 4-4-2 w/ Pirlo and then take it a step further and buy lots of average players instead of a few class ones they went very wrong.

Juve should have bought: Lugano and/or Alves, Cassani (should have kept Caceres back when they had him but thats neither here not there anymore), kept Melo, and tried harder to bring in a top class attacker, whether it be Aguero, Rossi, Ribery or even Forlan (now at inter unfortunately). Sad thing is, Lugano is only 5mil (that's a steal for me since I have a lot of respect for this guy, he is very similar to Nesta, smooth operator, organizer, leader type defender which is perfect next to Chiellini). Alves would have been a trade w/ Bonucci, even if they didn't want to sell Bonucci they could have inserted a buyback clause and paid a couple mil for Alves. Melo cost nothing to keep. Cassani would have came on loan, and a purchase would probably be between 5-10 mil. IMO Vidal was a good buy, and Lichtsteiner might be a good buy. (Vucinic too, but they should have saved that cash they spent on him and really go for a top class attacker instead.)

Basically they would have only needed to really spend to bring in 1 world class player and plenty of options were open... Ribery just as an example. But they made mistakes again... I am not a Juve fan by any means, but I want to see them strong again for what they represent for our league and nazionale. Each year it seems they are so close to making that next step in quality but they really need to start buying less bulk and more quality now. What they really need is new management.

On another note, I don't think buying Pirlo was a good move for them because it seems like they are using him as their central focus.. mistake. Pirlo is still top class but only in 1 role... 3-man midfield CM, and if that was their plan then yes it would have been a great buy considering he was free. So, if they went 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2, or 4-3-2-1 I could understand it as long as they signed a true DM who is forceful (alou diarra a great option, Lass another, etc.) But forcing Pirlo to be in a 2-man central mid is asking too much of the guy at this age. Not going to work unless their defense is absolutely stellar and it isn't.

Last edited:

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Marotta fucked up badly.I know the real world is different from FM but how the hell can you fuck up so badly transfer wise?I mean is it that hard to come up with a sensible formation and players that fit the bill...i dont think so.Its obvious that Juve need a midfielder and its obvious that their formation doesnt work.

All i see is attacking wingers,they failed badly this summer and have thrown allot of money down the drain AGAIN,i mean how much money have they spoiled past couple of seasons?Amazing they are performing so badly despite spending allot of money,doesnt make sense at all.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Also a comment on Palermo,arent the fans going to lynch Zamparini or something?He fucked the whole team up by selling Cassani+Sirigu+Nocerino+Bovo for little cash and sold their best player Pastore without reinvesting the money.Their whole team is empty now,he sold like 6 starters without getting proper replacement.

On top of that he fired Pioli and the whole staff just before the season starts,thats just a fucking terrible transfer window.They will end up at place 12-18 or something,damn!

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Palermo, that stupid boegy team, ill be glad when we dont have to worry about them.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Ziegler to Fenerbachce on loan is official.

LB is where I feel Jube realllly missed out ....Mantovani would have been good ...Ashton Kutcher is decent ,but has fitness issues

btw re:Lugano

According to Zulliani, Lugano asked for 4m/year wages, and a 4 year contract. Rhodolfo seems coming in January.

Ridiculous wages for someone who is 30,would require a transfer fee and bench a CB they paid 15m for just a year ago

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Ziegler to Fenerbachce on loan is official.

LB is where I feel Jube realllly missed out ....Mantovani would have been good ...Ashton Kutcher is decent ,but has fitness issues

btw re:Lugano

According to Zulliani, Lugano asked for 4m/year wages, and a 4 year contract. Rhodolfo seems coming in January.

Ridiculous wages for someone who is 30,would require a transfer fee and bench a CB they paid 15m for just a year ago

Grosso as backup?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JuBe are such fucktards....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Grosso as backup?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JuBe are such fucktards....

well we have bonera as RB back up and zambrotta as an LB back up, its not like we are any better :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Inter's line up is most probably going to be

pazzini(27) forlan(32) zarate(24) nagatomo (24) sneijder (27) cambiasso(31) maicon(30) frogley (23) lucio (33) samuel (33) cesar (32)

thats an average age of 28.7.

Zambrotta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grosso

:o

bullshit :o

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter's line up is most probably going to be

pazzini(27) forlan(32) zarate(24) nagatomo (24) sneijder (27) cambiasso(31) maicon(30) frogley (23) lucio (33) samuel (33) cesar (32)

thats an average age of 28.7.

bullshit :o

first zanneti will play 100% then milito also couse gasperini realy dont like pazzini and chivu is also playing 10000% couse gasperini told he is perfect for his formation so zanneti 39,milito 34,chivu 31,so calculate now

and zambro is millies better then grosso

and our first 11 will be

-------------------abi-32-------------
abate-25-----mexes-29-----silva---26-----------taiwo---26

boa-23-----------boss-34-------------aqulani-27
-----------------robi-27-----------
pato-22------------ibra-29

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
and our first 11 will be

-------------------abi-32-------------
abate-25-----mexes-29-----silva---26-----------taiwo---26

boa-23-----------boss-34-------------aqulani-27
-----------------robi-27-----------
pato-22------------ibra-29

Allegri's Starting XI??? I dont think so...he will play Boa at CAM, and Gattuso or Nocerino at RCM.

But IMO, that is our BEST LINE-UP.:thumbsup:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Al will field

.....Ibra (29)......Pato(21)
............Prince(23)
Seedorf(34)...........Rino (32)
................Boss(34)
TT(26)......Nes(35)....TS(26)...Abate(25)
.......................Abi(32)

as our first choice for most games (which is not a lineup I like). I hope Nocerino and Aquilani plays well enough to bench the 2 senetores for most of the games. And we get Monty in Jan to add more quality there. And I am as of now glad Rino is suspended for first 4 CL ties as I'd much rather have younger legs of Nocerino play there or even have Prince play as RMF and Robinho as CAM.

LMF will be rotation between Dorf and Aqui
RMF will be between Rino and Nocerino
CB1 between Nesta and Mexes

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Mexes instead of Nesta in our best line-up? Seriously?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mexes instead of Nesta in our best line-up? Seriously?

The way I see it we'll have options. Obviously nesta ahead of mexes when it counts but I wouldn't be shocked if fixture wise mexes ends up playing equal or more games.

Robinho will start at am v. Smaller sides. Possibly with cassano and zlatan. The 3 have awful chemistry but u can bet v. Better teams orr in high form prince will start. El shaarawy mght even steal appearances v little guys from robinho/cassano as we go on though

Its nice having options. Id still like to have 1 more creative mid though. More cm than pure am. Possibly a player to play both

And yeah sage- no way zanetti doesn't get a ridiculous amount of caps. Also forgot motta who seems tohave passed cambiasso. Mottas highly underrated.

After gasperini ditches the whole 343 with sneijder in cm I see either motta/cambiasso there or possibly even cambiasso to side cb with zanetti there. Obi's looked decent too. They got options for sure but unless sneijder or forlan or pazzini get super decisive they'll drop a lot of points etoo won them against run of play. Which is y you want a class striker. Zlatan won us some games we didn't deserve. Sheva in the past oo. Etoo same last year for them

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Btw Abbiati is 34.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Monday, 5th September 2011

Gazzetta dello Sport

Del Piero: “Scudetto, come home!”
“It is the fourth stadium in my Juve career. Here are our fans could be the extra man. Conte is a hammer with clear ideas”.
Rhodolfo, Sao Paolo open up. He could be a bianconero in January.
Thursday is the inauguration of the new stadium.

Italy, last call for Balotelli
He warms up poorly, goes to the bench with an iPad: the C.T. wants him to be more focused.
Julio Cesar: “I am with Wes, let’s get the title back”

T*ttosport

Juve: swoop for Rhodolfo
The Brazilian Championship will end in December and Sao Paolo will free the defender. Agent: “There is an agreement, we are happy”. Even Bruno Alves could arrive.

Balotelli infuriates Prandelli
On the bench with his iPad and an unconvincing warmup against the Faroe Islands.

After the Forlan controversy Branca is at risk. Moratti thinks about Leo again

Roma-Totti today at a crossroads

Corriere dello Sport

Conte’s challenge
Juve, only 4 have already won the scudetto: but the coach…
Del Piero, Pirlo, Buffon and Grosso are the only winners: just like in ’94 when the now coach played and a winning cycle full of triumphs began.
Yesterday the announcement: “Rhodolfo will arrive in January”.

So many wisemen without a coaching job! (Ancelotti, Benitez, Lippi, Ranieri, Van Gaal, D. Rossi)
Never have there been this many big-named coaches without jobs: they are worth 16 Scudetto’s and 5 Champions League title. And there is also a former World Cup winner. Who will be the first to coach?

Chaos Forlan at Inter, only Milito smiles
Moratti is furious over the error, but maybe he will not take any actions.
In the Champions League Gasp will play “Il Principe” (along with Pazzini).

Luis Enrique has already picked his Roma: there is also Totti

Napoli are crazy for Lavezzi. Mazzarri: “He will score 10 goals”

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the way Balo behaves, id rather him mature before coming here

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nah zambrotta is much better.

Zambrotta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grosso...

Zambrotta Euro 2000=1st 11 Italia playing RW under Dino Zoff

Zambrotta WC 2002=Again 1st choice RW under Trappatoni

Zambrotta Euro 2004= Replacing the great Paolo Maldini as Azzuri LB

Zambrotta WC 2006= First choice both RB&LB In World Cup winning squad

Zambrotta Euro 2008= Despite Italy's poor(unlucky) campaign,is one of better performer in Azzuri squad. Only Buffon and Pirlo performs better imo

Zambrotta WC 2010= Same as 2008 (exclude Buffon and Pirlo part)

Grosso????? The closest he could touch Zambrotta was in his Palermo's year(2005-2006)Before and after that,he is average at best.....

Schedule