English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The last thing arsenal need is draxler. U already have 3 cams, why the fuck does wenger insist on buying more attacking midfielders. Draxler can play as a winger although he is not as effective there since it inhibits bis main strengths aka passing range to connect the midfield to attack. Arsenal need better defenders and a wc striker, thats it.

Word is wenger want to convert him to a striker

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Draxlerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

One of the coolest names in football, ever.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:lol: what tits up? they won two or three more titles after they sold ronaldo. Red nose owned english in all possible ways he made carlo , scolari, avb, matteo jobless. its a transition period. I hope they get relegated and all manure indian fanboys assemble in forum mall and go to heaven or hell wherever they want to go

I know dude, i said they stopped playing beautiful football not that they didn't win anything.

Who the fuck is Cole and what kind of line up is that? Mata isnt a striker and Kagawa doesn't play on the right. Unless you've done it the opposite way but then it still doesnt make sense.[ /QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

I've put all players out of position intentionally, cause United tends to do that.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
anyone seeing this- man city down 0-2??

the hell?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He's a fucking moron.

And I would be too if I refused to shake the hand of a Muslim or someone from Saudi Arabia.

Cultural relativism is a big ball of crap. You shouldn't be racist, discriminating towards anyone.

Yeah gotta agree with Kuja here Charbel. Regardless of whatever shit the ppl in your country think racism is always wrong

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Man City has grown into such a scary club :eek:
They score when they want :star:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know dude, i said they stopped playing beautiful football not that they didn't win anything.

Who the fuck is Cole and what kind of line up is that? Mata isnt a striker and Kagawa doesn't play on the right. Unless you've done it the opposite way but then it still doesnt make sense.[ /QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

I've put all players out of position intentionally, cause United tends to do that.

But Utd don't have a player called Cole :lol:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
kym2dQs.png

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

He's so dreamy <3

Weird transfer. First time 2 of the 'bigger' clubs have done a deal where there's been no bad feelings.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
isn't mata nocerino level nowadays

haven't seen him play recently

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Weird transfer. First time 2 of the 'bigger' clubs have done a deal where there's been no bad feelings.

Im not gonna bitch too much abt Mata coz he is a sick-ish player... say if Arsenal get Draxler, wudnt u be pissed?

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
isn't mata nocerino level nowadays

haven't seen him play recently

Lol no

11-12 : Games - 54 Goals - 16 Assists - 22
12-13 : Games - 60 Goals - 21 Assists - 29

Probably the second most productive play maker in the PL over the last few years, just behind Silva.

Last edited:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score

He's so dreamy <3

He had a good run, its not like he didn't win anything with Chelsea and is leaving for a last shot of glory before retirement *coughRvP*. Plus he wasn't playing any games so its not that hard for supporters to see why the move was made.

Also not like Manure will be competing on the same level as Chelsea for the rest of the season and most likely they wont be in the CL next year so 'revenge' is hardly on the cards.

Mata is also a very likeable player, unlike cuntbag. Could you see Juan pulling that celebration stunt cuntbag did earlier in the season against Arsenal?

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
He had a good run, its not like he didn't win anything with Chelsea and is leaving for a last shot of glory before retirement *coughRvP*. Plus he wasn't playing any games so its not that hard for supporters to see why the move was made.

Also not like Manure will be competing on the same level as Chelsea for the rest of the season and most likely they wont be in the CL next year so 'revenge' is hardly on the cards.

Mata is also a very likeable player, unlike cuntbag. Could you see Juan pulling that celebration stunt cuntbag did earlier in the season against Arsenal?

rvp has reason, why wouldnt he celebrated when he still got insulted after 2 years...in the first year he didnt celebrated, but still got insulted.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
rvp has reason, why wouldnt he celebrated when he still got insulted after 2 years...in the first year he didnt celebrated, but still got insulted.

Still, could you see Mata doing the same thing had he been subject to the same "insults"?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Still, could you see Mata doing the same thing had he been subject to the same "insults"?
Unfortunately not. Loved it when RvP, Adebayor stick it to the faces of people who shit on them the whole game. Mata looks like schoolboy who won't have it in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule