CL round of 16 2nd leg: Barcelona (4) vs AC Milan (0) - 12/3/2013

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
It is not possible to have the same ref twice is it? :lol: He was great, and I would say very right in most of the challenges and decisions. And I loved his smile when he booked Busquets for that tackle on Pazzini

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
That Arsenal game is not a huge comeback IMO, considering how Fabregas " accidentally " assisted them and how RVP got sent off. The first leg was a 2-1 also.

If we score a goal, then it's finished. good thing is they have to be aggressive, which mean we will get counter attempts.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
they did against arsenal but were ridiculously lucky that game, got rvp sent off for no reason when it was 1-1 and then bendtner comes on :fp:. Barca take advantage by exposing the 10 men arsenal and eventually decimate them by winning 4 - 1. They beat athletico at home 4-1 which some barca fans were referring to lol, they think they cann do the same to us. Comparing us to athletico ???? really ??? athletico fucking dipshits. I hope we troll them and be the first team to win and break their unbeaten record at camp nou for the past 3 - 4 seasons. Faggots, dont deserve to win this tie, i just hope we get a fair ref like the first leg. He was awesome.

I know a grand total of one intelligent Barcelona fan, so it is hardly surprising that the fans are using wild hyperbole.

Edit - in Barcelona fans' eyes, Milan rank somewhere between: baby rapists and Judas.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I know a grand total of one intelligent Barcelona fan, so it is hardly surprising that the fans are using wild hyperbole.

Edit - in Barcelona fans' eyes, Milan rank somewhere between: baby rapists and Judas.

yeah pretty much what u say is true. There was one guy, cant quite recall his name but he seemed to be the only person that posted comments impartially. Pathetic bandwagon fans they have really. None of their comments made any sense whatsoever. Btw u reckon cigrani would fit in our current midfield, i really want that dude here he seems talented but i guess he is 27. cigrani monty boateng seems solid for me and it is quite possible since he shouldnt be too expensive.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I think they're pretty capable of that. They can score 3/4 at home against anyone, the question is whether they'll be able to score them without reply. We score one, Barca need four. That's a tough ask, and I can't see us not scoring given Barca's defence and how we'll set up.

Playing defensive is fine, but I hope Allegri doesn't pull a Mourinho and fields two banks of four stationed across the pitch like soldiers. We don't have the players for that. We should try to disrupt their midfield's rhythm and dispossess them by playing deep but pressing as much as possible.

Sitting back with a "come at us" attitude from the first minute would be suicide, IMHO.

I really think a similar approach to the last game would be perfect. What made that game so perfect wasn't just the tactical shape, but the team also managed to pull off pressing surges where we pressed them very high and very intensely at various times during the game. I really think that's the perfect way to play Barcelona, you obviously can't press for 90 minutes, and you can't sit back in 4-1-4-1 shape the entire game either cause it'll be difficult to create chances. We did a similar thing last year as well in both legs really. Very high intense pressing for periods of the game and very compact defending for others. At Camp Nou though we didn't manage to keep the same level of concentration, and lost it in the end, but I think the idea was similar. What we need is the same level of concentration as yesterday, and players who are physically 110%, cause this game is all about keeping lasting the full 90 minutes.

Another thing is, I feel the 4-1-4-1 shape is much more solid defensively against Barcelona than the 4-3-1-2 come 4-4-2. It's much more natural for El Shaarawy and Boateng to pick up a wide man than for a forward like Robinho, and they're much better at it as well. We only have one forward as oppossed to two, but El Shaarawy and Boateng both have increcible running capacities, making them very quick to join the attack. They're really both perfect in those roles.

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What actually worries me is: stance of referees about “zapata incident”.

If the referee in return game at nou camp thinks that barca was “damaged” with that decision ( alowing to play on ) then we are screwed.

Because then we can be 100% that some penalty which in normal games usually isn’t called, in this game will for sure be . Just remember what happened last year ( pk against nesta ).

Yeah, legal »help« out of referee’s rulebook, which we all know in most of return games usually goes to barca….

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
What actually worries me is: stance of referees about “zapata incident”.

If the referee in return game at nou camp thinks that barca was “damaged” with that decision ( alowing to play on ) then we are screwed.

Because then we can be 100% that some penalty which in normal games usually isn’t called, in this game will for sure be . Just remember what happened last year ( pk against nesta ).

Yeah, legal »help« out of referee’s rulebook, which we all know in most of return games usually goes to barca….

thing is Zapata didn't use his hand, the Barca defender did, it flew into Zapata's noggin, and then into Prince's path. Tough optical illusion, but upon scrutinized viewing, it's not a handball. Hope the next ref is aware of that. I don't want us fighting both Barcelona and UEFAlona next game.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
If we can withstand the hell barca will unleash in the first thirty minutes, we will be in good shape.Where the hell is that pato goal in the first minute at, when we really need it.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
d88d1.jpg

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Just found this

Guardiola Want to Cut the Grass Fight

Barcelona Josep Guardiola 's fields again criticized the quality of his opponents . After protesting the San Siro turf quality , cage AC Milan , Pep is now criticizing their opponents in La Liga . Pep hopes that all opponents Barca cut grass stadium before the match they host the defending champion. Tall grass is a little hamper Barca game that relies on passing a short and quick passing . Guardiola stated that only Athletic Bilbao who cut their grass for the arrival of Barca . \"It ( the opponent does not mow the lawn ) always occur at away games . At the Bernabeu ( home to Real Madrid ) and also in other places left high grass , except in Bilbao Marcelo Bielsa leadership . \" Pep said . \" That's their right , but I am not at all impressed . \" he concluded

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
promo song

damn..almost 10 million plays

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hmmm...maybe this one is better for promo song

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#taskforce

booba 2012 ac milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

goooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

champions leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Why don't we play on ice for the sake of those cry babies. They are the only ones who moan about the pitch so much. Why don't you find other solutions if you're so fascinating and talented.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just found this

Barcelona Josep Guardiola 's fields again criticized the quality of his opponents . After protesting the San Siro turf quality , cage AC Milan , Pep is now criticizing their opponents in La Liga . Pep hopes that all opponents Barca cut grass stadium before the match they host the defending champion. Tall grass is a little hamper Barca game that relies on passing a short and quick passing . Guardiola stated that only Athletic Bilbao who cut their grass for the arrival of Barca . \"It ( the opponent does not mow the lawn ) always occur at away games . At the Bernabeu ( home to Real Madrid ) and also in other places left high grass , except in Bilbao Marcelo Bielsa leadership . \" Pep said . \" That's their right , but I am not at all impressed . \" he concluded

He's right. I also think it's every club's responsibility to lay out a red carpet for Barca as they come out.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The referee better be good in this game too.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red carpet stained of all the blood of virgins sisters mothers and daughters of the city

blood stained carpet leading towards the buffet of catalan flesh

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wish our ultras raise a "Catalonia is Spain" banner in the Camp Nou. Nothing will piss them off more.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
there are two main reasons why milan dont cut the grass for opposing teams, first of all it costs money, unless ofcourse barca wants to pay us and secondly its called home advantage, longer grass blades suit our style motherfucker.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Just found this

As always, egocentric, big headed crying bitches who cant stand a tackle.

Barca plays on a pitch that is wide as hypodrome so no one complains....

I think they should shut up and be happy coz they were guests of the bigger club then they are, called grande Milan.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score
there are two main reasons why milan dont cut the grass for opposing teams, first of all it costs money, unless ofcourse barca wants to pay us and secondly its called home advantage, longer grass blades suit our style motherfucker.

hahahaha knowing our club, this has to be the main reason. :g::g::g:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hahahaha knowing our club, this has to be the main reason. :g::g::g:

as funny as it sounds, its true unfortunately lol but it plays into our hands though cuz we can stifle teams like barca who prefer smooth surfaces. :b:

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
I'm watching the barca-sevilla game on BeIN,and they just said that we got very lucky because they have never seen so many barca players have an off-night at the same time :fp:

Schedule