Juraj Kucka Thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Meanwhile Bertolacci scored against Lazio.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Slovakia has released Kucka off his international duty earlier than expected in agreement with Milan to prepare for Serie A resumption.

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would be nice if Colombia did the same with Bacca

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
3 millions for player and he became instantly starter in our midfield - this is were milan is.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
:lol: this thread. so much hate.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
he sucks, but not as much as our other options

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He's buff enough, stop hatin.

he is the epitome of average. he is average in everything but he isnt the worst in our team. boli is.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he is the epitome of average. he is average in everything but he isnt the worst in our team. boli is.

That's the scary part...he would be our 3rd best mid behind Monto and Bona ?
And I'm talking about currently not previously or potential etc.
Berto is probably better but he's barely on the pitch long enough.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's the scary part...he would be our 3rd best mid behind Monto and Bona ?
And I'm talking about currently not previously or potential etc.
Berto is probably better but he's barely on the pitch long enough.

:thumbsup:

He is a very limited player but he can run and defend and chase down the ball well. Also provides a good physical presence in the midfield.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Played very well today, definitely stepped up from his last couple of performances.

The first goal was a direct result of him holding on to the ball

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

People should stop shitting on him. He's a good guy, trying his best. He's no WC and he knows it, but we're still getting much more than we paid for him.

He's ok for being a starter now and good enough for backup if we buy a better player.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

People should stop shitting on him. He's a good guy, trying his best. He's no WC and he knows it, but we're still getting much more than we paid for him.

He's ok for being a starter now and good enough for backup if we buy a better player.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I like him a lot, great signing by Galliani in my opinion. He adds steal to our midfield and isn't bad on the ball at all, In fact he's pretty good.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Played very well today, definitely stepped up from his last couple of performances.

The first goal was a direct result of him holding on to the ball

He's got heart and he's not afraid to but it out there. Funnily enough, that's what this side has missed ( amongst other things ) some heart.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Kucka vs Allan

12107724_882585788516102_3734052244214485639_n.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What he did before that first goal is something a wc midfielder can do (doesn't mean he is though)
That was a good performance

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Height and physicality is a combination of things that no one else in our team can provide. This guy is way undervalued for our team.

The thing with Kucka is that even when he is not able to get the ball, his physical strength alone allows him to throw an opponent off their equilibrium and in many cases force either a bad pass, or a teammate's intervention to steal the ball.

His passing and shooting have been so-so but he has discrete dribbling skills (you could see that especially in the first few games when he was bombing forward more often) and combined with his physical strength allows him to hold the ball under pressure and even run with it. Add to this a solid work rate and his height that make him a great asset on dead balls (offensively and defensively) and we have a complete package.

If I can find another player that can consistently offer what Kucka has done in the past games, I would happily offer 15 mill, even if he's 28 years old because a guy like him gives better equilibrium to the entire team. He's not what is commonly called a "technical" player, but that's not what he's supposed to be.. The guy has started in 10 out of 14 games (only Montolivo, Romagnoli, Bacca and Bonaventura have started more games).

Biggest surprise of this season together with Romagnoli for me. Fingers crossed they both keep it up.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If Kucka gets a yellow card in the match vs Carpi, he will be suspended for the match vs Verona.

If he gets a card, at least I hope we will have De Jong back, because we can't play with Poli.

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
If Kucka gets a yellow card in the match vs Carpi, he will be suspended for the match vs Verona.

If he gets a card, at least I hope we will have De Jong back, because we can't play with Poli.

Seriously reading these two names in one sentence makes me sick.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Rather he miss Verona match, at least they're one of the weaker opponents left in the league.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
In the team of the week good lord Serie A is weak. This man is average at best.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Most InAccurate short passes in Milan: Kucka 8 per game.
The midfielder with the worst pass accuracy in Milan: Kucka 73%
Most dribbled players (from opponents) in Milan: Kucka 1.5 per game.
Player with the most tackles lost: Kucka 4 per game.
Player with the worst cross accuracy in Milan (players with 10+ crosses): Kucka 10%
Player in Milan who had made 20+ shots and has not scored: Kucka 23

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Most InAccurate short passes in Milan: Kucka 8 per game.
The midfielder with the worst pass accuracy in Milan: Kucka 73%
Most dribbled players (from opponents) in Milan: Kucka 1.5 per game.
Player with the most tackles lost: Kucka 4 per game.
Player with the worst cross accuracy in Milan (players with 10+ crosses): Kucka 10%
Player in Milan who had made 20+ shots and has not scored: Kucka 23

Are you trying to make a point or are you just boasting that you can go in a random site and dig out some statistics ?

Schedule