Paolo Maldini Thread

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Judging from the pics....Maldini seems to be good friends with :star:Ibrahim Ba:star:
:proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wot pictures? I see no pics, dammit. Just 1 of that new kid and 1 with the goalie with the new kid. No Maldini! No Maldini's wife. No Maldini with Ba.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
the only thing Milan can do to convince Maldini now is to get good results this season. either a scudetto, supercoppa or just a UCL spot.

i believe he doesn't want to be remembered as a technical director who got the club finished below sassuolo on his debut.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Max respect, Jas.

Lol.! Fooker dresses like a hippy but he still looks fucking cool. Reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_og86l5Vomb1qbiptqo1_1280.jpg

http://scala26.tumblr.com/image/152852581783

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Football is less interest to me since you been gone �� Almost never watch any games anymore. What a pity me .. �� And suddenly I saw you at internet looking so old yet so gorgeous as usual ���� Forza Maldini �� Its never get old to me to say something like that not even when I already have 2 babies in my hand ��

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Is it becoming popular to hate on Maldini now or wtf?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am new to the forum and I am looking for the best AC Milan site to sell my signed T-shirt from 2009. I would really appreciate your guidance and advice.

Unfortunately, I have to sell it, but I would prefer selling it to Milan fans, and not somebody random on e-Bay.

The T-shirt has been signed by Maldini, KaPaRo and David Beckham:

2mwcpjb.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hey guys! I am new to the forum and I am looking for the best AC Milan site to sell my signed T-shirt from 2009. I would really appreciate your guidance and advice.

Unfortunately, I have to sell it, but I would prefer selling it to Milan fans, and not somebody random on e-Bay.

The T-shirt has been signed by Maldini, KaPaRo and David Beckham:

2mwcpjb.jpg

Thank you in advance!

E-bay, now fuck off and try to scheme someone else.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Giorgio Chiellini: "I was a Milan fan in my childhood and my twin supported Juventus. Maldini was my idol."

BNqeAx9CEAAQ1W2.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma