5 players on berlus eyes

dav15

Beginner
Reaction score
Torres, Gerrard and Robben, prior objetives of Milan These three players, together with Abidal and van der Vaart , they might turn in 'rossoneros' if Silvio Berlusconi's desires are fulfilled.

The maximum agent chief executive of the rossoneri is conscious that, this season, the Milan is suffering, too much, and, is for it, he would have started planning a plan in order that the year that comes the milanistas return to the elite of the Italian football. To obtain his assignment, Berlusconi would have elaborated a list in which there would appear the cracks that he wishes that, the next campaign, they dress the rossoneri jersey.

Fernando Torres, Gerrard, Robben, Abidal and van der vaart, would be, as the diary sport confirms, the chosen ones for the president to form the new Milan. The first three would be the prior objets of the Italian entity that he might take advantage of the reduction of price in the clause of rescission of Torres and of the dissatisfaction that Gerrard and Robben have with his their clubes to approach their respective contractings. will milan achieve to be reinforced with all these cracks?
source
http://www.mercafutbol.com/noticias.asp?ct=372&nt=23154

Last edited:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
How serious is mercafootball? Never heard of it, does it produce mostly crap rumors or?

Anyway, if true, sounds great, except for Torres. Firstly, I find him way overrated, secondly I don't see a hispanian performing well in Italy. Otherwise, Robben, Gerrard and van der Vaart sound great, but that would mean we get rid of Pirlo and/or Kaka, so probably we will sign only one of Stivie G and Vaart at the most.

The bad thing is that we're only looking at Abidal when we need a central defender too. Mexes sounds great and we need to strengthen the defense even before Paolo & Billy retire.

All that if there's any truth in this rumors...

dav15

Beginner
Reaction score
magashi said:
How serious is mercafootball? Never heard of it, does it produce mostly crap rumors or?

Anyway, if true, sounds great, except for Torres. Firstly, I find him way overrated, secondly I don't see a hispanian performing well in Italy. Otherwise, Robben, Gerrard and van der Vaart sound great, but that would mean we get rid of Pirlo and/or Kaka, so probably we will sign only one of Stivie G and Vaart at the most.

The bad thing is that we're only looking at Abidal when we need a central defender too. Mexes sounds great and we need to strengthen the defense even before Paolo & Billy retire.

All that if there's any truth in this rumors...

mercafutbol is very seriously it isnt like tribal
ad they have all data about the tranfers in italy and other leagues like this
http://www.mercafutbol.com/competicion.asp?c=14035&Fichajes=Italia

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
that sounds like a dream.

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
this would be good,instead of robben i wish malouda(a lyon player,dont know if i spelled it corectly)

dav15

Beginner
Reaction score
dida said:
this would be good,instead of robben i wish malouda(a lyon player,dont know if i spelled it corectly)
ist correct but malouda is more expensive chelsea offer 25 millions for him...

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
dav15 said:
ist correct but malouda is more expensive chelsea offer 25 millions for him...
he would be a great signing and would make our team much,much better..
and we can offer the money we got from selling sheva.
i think they would accept it,but this we can only dream about..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I think it's untrue, coz If we got those players we will be a Dream Team, all of those players just can't come at the same time. And I seriously doubt that Gerrard would leave Liverpool & In half of the season.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
hmm no chance, gerrard wont come to milan he is loyal. Roben would come but then we need to buy other players to change of tactics. torres will come for sure i rekon. Van der Vaart is awesome but plays attacking mid i think same position as kaka. abidal is good buy maludo is better

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
you guys believe everything you read? ... obviously this is bullshit plain and simple... besides i honestly wouldnt want 3 of them... the only 2 i would take are abidal and gerrard, robben is a selfish primadonna, van der vaart is dutch for injury prone, and torres is overrated crap

if were ready to spend that much then id rather see us spend it wisely...

daniel alves
2 of alex/barzagli/mexes
higuain/diego/robinho/sneijder
adriano/klose/trezeguet/huntelaar

and amelia or buffon or frey if dida doesnt sign which i hope he does

dav15

Beginner
Reaction score
Jivara said:
you guys believe everything you read? ... obviously this is bullshit plain and simple... besides i honestly wouldnt want 3 of them... the only 2 i would take are abidal and gerrard, robben is a selfish primadonna, van der vaart is dutch for injury prone, and torres is overrated crap

if were ready to spend that much then id rather see us spend it wisely...

daniel alves
2 of alex/barzagli/mexes
higuain/diego/robinho/sneijder
adriano/klose/trezeguet/huntelaar

and amelia or buffon or frey if dida doesnt sign which i hope he does
we cant sign these players alves to loyal maybe mexes and sneider but robinho no chance...higuain nether remenber milan give up with him..

KakaLegend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi,Maldini,Gullit,Van Basten,baggio,
milan have the money for that
just do it BERLU gerrard or robben.

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
magashi said:
I don't know..But I'm guessing crap.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Finally a good thread !

I'm sure we'll get Gerrard, Torres, Robben, Abidal and vDv!
Signori and Casiraghi are also Silvios favourites, so we'll buy 'em as well - this also makes sence, 'coz we've had big problems scoring goals.

The forums are ruined by SHITTY threads like this, someone please close this!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
We already spent 21 million on Oliveira. The rest is supposedly used to balance the books.

--

Another crap rumor that doesn't really deserve a thread.
Especially since Ancelotti didn't go for C.Ronaldo because he was a winger..and Robben's any different how?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
i'd be happy if we bought just one of them,don't think they gonna buy any of them

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
I don't see any reason why a rich club like Chelsea would sell Robben (one of their best players) and Manchester United would sell C.Ronaldo.I wouldn't bet on them coming here.

Reaction score
solari and c.ronaldo would be great, the other on the right and the other on the left :) torres is a very good striker. nuno gomes from benfica would be great he would never leave...

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
dav15 said:
Torres, Gerrard and Robben, prior objetives of Milan These three players, together with Abidal and van der Vaart , they might turn in 'rossoneros' if Silvio Berlusconi's desires are fulfilled.

The maximum agent chief executive of the rossoneri is conscious that, this season, the Milan is suffering, too much, and, is for it, he would have started planning a plan in order that the year that comes the milanistas return to the elite of the Italian football. To obtain his assignment, Berlusconi would have elaborated a list in which there would appear the cracks that he wishes that, the next campaign, they dress the rossoneri jersey.

Fernando Torres, Gerrard, Robben, Abidal and van der vaart, would be, as the diary sport confirms, the chosen ones for the president to form the new Milan. The first three would be the prior objets of the Italian entity that he might take advantage of the reduction of price in the clause of rescission of Torres and of the dissatisfaction that Gerrard and Robben have with his their clubes to approach their respective contractings. will milan achieve to be reinforced with all these cracks?
source
http://www.mercafutbol.com/noticias.asp?ct=372&nt=23154
Would love to see them but as most of us say just Rumours.!!!!! But wouldn't mind anyone of them only think about how they could play with us like Robben said it before he wouldn't fit our style of play..!!!!!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I find this quite laughable. Just another dumb rumour.

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rumors, rumors, rumors... This is worst than those soap-operas! C'mon - those 5 players would have cost like entire new stadium. I still believe Ricky Oliveira has what it takes to be a great Milanista, all we need is to wait. He'll start scoring, hopefully.

All these childish-talk about Gerrard, C.Ronaldo and all of them is non-productive. Best example is inter, look at them. Moratti is some kind of masochist, guy spent some-smaller-state-budget and has ---> bunch of guys. Nothing else!

Let Milan leaders buy good players and build a team, they know their job preety well, and despite aging defence and problems with scoring, I have faith in them.

slifersd

Beginner
Reaction score
Berlusconi needs to put down his pipes and get back to reality. Adding all those players would be great for us, but Berlusconi would have to break the bank to get them. If we can sign two more central defenders (Barzagli and Mexes) along with a right wing defender (Zambrotta or Oddo) we would be set to compete for the next five years. The question is, is Berlusconi man enough to give the club all that cash.

Schedule