Carlos Bacca Thread

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Ridiculous how many chances he missed. We would have been like 5-1 if he made the chances Suso created for him. Ridiculous.

Great player in his own right, but it's time both parties mutually passed on. This definitely isn't working.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He will rock 2nd half of the season, when we reinforce the midfield.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy obviously not a team player, look when he's the first went to podium leaving all his team mates when lifting the trophy.

Second time when he went to Curva Sud with the trophy & again leaving the team behind him.

Anyway I hope he will come back stronger for 2nd half of this season because we still need him, cant depend on Lapadula alone.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We can already play Vangioni in his place, i think he will provide the same contribution.

Bacca was poor tonight but let us not forget the goals he has already scored this season. Bacca is our best forward and still our top scorer even though he has been out in recent weeks.

Give him time to get his sharpness back and he will score again. We will not even come close to CL football relying on Lapadula, Niang and Luiz Adriano for goals. That is who we will have if Bacca is sold in January.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
always knew this guy was a fodder one dimensional player. Perennial sevilla level player. Nothing more, nothing less. He misses way too many important chances. If he is not scoring, he is useless. I dont like these type of players. I prefer complete players upfront because our dunderhead management team will never reinforce our midfield. So its in our best interest to invest heavily in a top tier striker. bacca is average as it gets. Goodbye, get fucked and get the fuck out of milan.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
petagna is as good as fodderfella's favourite players in that list of his barring the first two.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is petagna any good?

He's good at holding up play but is still really rough around the edges in terms of dribbling skills, passing, and even finishing. For a small team, he is a decent forward as his physique is already good for his age and he can hold off many defenders.

But I doubt he would do well under our current set up.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So he refused 10 mln salary from China?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
for a big offer like we are supposedly getting from China I would sell as long as we get a solid replacement. But, if the offer isn't as big as rumored or the replacement we are thinking of is trash then it's not worth it. We have a shot at qualifying for CL this year, although it will be tough, and we will need a good striker to do that.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
for a big offer like we are supposedly getting from China I would sell as long as we get a solid replacement. But, if the offer isn't as big as rumored or the replacement we are thinking of is trash then it's not worth it. We have a shot at qualifying for CL this year, although it will be tough, and we will need a good striker to do that.

I totally agree.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Zaza :proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People say anybody would score that, but it's not really true. They way he followed through and how he finished it without flinching is what makes him a good striker.

He's not the best and he sucks at a lot of stuff and I would trade him if there was a really good option(a confirmed striker or young talent like Belotti or Jese), but the hate is uncalled for. I don't who I'd choose to start now between him and Lapa. 4-4-2 is the obvious choice for me, considering the squad we have with Niang on he bench as an impact sub.

p.s. didn't even look at the target #instinct

c1db525d5c7648629229bf797b59d3a0.png

Last edited:

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Glad he scored that one
Hope many to follow
Maybe partnership with lapa would work?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
People say anybody would score that, but it's not really true

[eyes]

If you miss that then it's seppuku on pitch. Not even allowed to the changing rooms.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[eyes]

If you miss that then it's seppuku on pitch. Not even allowed to the changing rooms.

Do you think someone like Niang or Adriano would score that?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule