Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Real hold Ron Milan talks

Real Madrid sporting director Franco Baldini reportedly met Milan officials in Italy last night to discuss the transfer of Ronaldo.

The striker is determined to terminate his contract with the Spanish giants after insisting his future is away from Madrid, but the parties have failed to find an agreement over financial details.

The Rossoneri insist they will only sign Ronaldo on a free transfer, whereas the Merengues have made it clear that he will not be allowed to leave without some sort of compensation.

Real official Predrag Mijatovic blasted Milan’s stance on Tuesday after criticising their decision to use intermediaries rather than making direct contact.

However, a meeting has now taken place according to various reports in the peninsula on Wednesday morning.

Former Roma director Baldini is thought to have dined with general director Ariedo Braida and Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Tuesday evening in a Milanese restaurant.

The parties are nonetheless far from agreeing terms over a transfer fee despite Milan’s interest in a player who Real want to sell.

The capital outfit are still asking for £5.7m after having rejected an £11m Milan offer during the summer.

They have also received a lucrative bid from Arabian club Al-Ittihad, even if Ronaldo has made it clear that he only wants to join the Rossoneri.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan24c.html

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
All reports + recent occurrences point to Ronnie in Red 'n Black. Hope he's a success if he comes.

Puppone, I'm not clear about the report. Ronnie will pay 5 million of the transfer fee from his image rights + sponsorships, but does he keep them to himself or does Milan have them once the move has been made?

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
I think he will be keeping them, thats why hes so keen to join us i bet.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
madtherchot said:
All reports + recent occurrences point to Ronnie in Red 'n Black. Hope he's a success if he comes.

Puppone, I'm not clear about the report. Ronnie will pay 5 million of the transfer fee from his image rights + sponsorships, but does he keep them to himself or does Milan have them once the move has been made?

Milan will not pay directly to Real, but will pay those money to Ron.
Its just a marketing trick.
I doubt that Ronnie will gave up those 5mil. just like that for us !!! :rolleyes:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
madtherchot said:

Ronaldo will pay from his own pocket the 5 million Euros... however because of the contract terms with Milan that allows Ronaldo to keep 100% of his image rights... compared to Real Madrid who takes 50% of it... so in due time... he will make back that 5 million Euros with his own image right...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
madtherchot said:
8 Million way too much. Why don't we spend the same amounts on someone younger! Damnit!

Yea, same for Oddo, but everyone agrees about giving away a prospect like Foggia (5 goals in 15 matches) + 8mln and still, you are against paying less for a Golden Ball winner, who is 30 and plays bad only in Real (he was the best Brasilian player at the WC).

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
Here's today's Corriere dello sport:

RnnieeOddo.jpg

This evening the meeting with Real, the announcement in the next few hours.

Is it just me or Ronaldo looks so weird with our shirt on??? ;)
guess thats the 'biggest' figure they cud morph his head onto :tongue: geez he looks totally out off proportion

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sidd@acmilan said:
guess thats the 'biggest' figure they cud morph his head onto :tongue: geez he looks totally out off proportion

If it wasn't already this years jersey i would have said that they have put ronaldo's head on stam's body...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
magashi said:
Yea, same for Oddo, but everyone agrees about giving away a prospect like Foggia (5 goals in 15 matches) + 8mln and still, you are against paying less for a Golden Ball winner, who is 30 and plays bad only in Real (he was the best Brasilian player at the WC).

I'm not completely delighted with Oddo's arrival. But he's not cup-tied + has been decent for Lazio this term + is an addition to the weakest part of our squad right now (IMO) with only Cafu being the only Right Back (I'm not including Simic, Bonera and ... Billy :D cause they aren't). Still, I would have preferred a new young face over him. Thing is, as most experienced (and prospective) young RBs are cup tied, we would have had to settle for a no-namer - a complete bargain - like Grimi which, come to think of it, wouldn't have been the wisest thing to do considering Cafu's age + the cons that come with it.

There's no denying Ronaldo's potential, but I seriously doubt he'll match (forget better) his past performances - which were fantastic. He's not in the best physical state + doesn't seem to work hard enough + is a Real reject for some valid reasons (I can remember times in WC when he did not move for 40+ minutes ... also, he was nowhere against France). Then we've got the fact that he's cup-tied. Why settle for him when we've already got Pippo, Gila and Oli? We could've gone for someone younger who'd be a surprise package and would develop into a better player for the future. But like most anti-Ronaldo posters over here, he'd obviously get my support IF he arrives - which I'm still hoping he doesn't.

Thanks for the info. Demerio, it might be a 'tactic' by the management to make us approve of 'sacrificial Ronnie.' From the looks of things, its working to plan quite well.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Passion for *9* said:
He won't come for free + he won't pay shit out of his own pocket. Dunno where you got all that nonsense from.

Of course he's a money grubber - effectively he will make more @ Milan than @ Real since we will pay him 5m (if not 6 :o ) + he will have complete control of his image rights.
He will let Real get his share of the 50% of his image right 4 this year which is valued 4 about 5mil = from his own pocket.
In Milan he will have a 4-5mil contract + 100% of his image rights.
I will b smiling if we do get this deal done.
Ronaldo will do good.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
I'm not completely delighted with Oddo's arrival. But he's not cup-tied + has been decent for Lazio this term + is an addition to the weakest part of our squad right now (IMO) with only Cafu being the only Right Back (I'm not including Simic, Bonera and ... Billy :D cause they aren't). Still, I would have preferred a new young face over him. Thing is, as most experienced (and prospective) young RBs are cup tied, we would have had to settle for a no-namer - a complete bargain - like Grimi which, come to think of it, wouldn't have been the wisest thing to do considering Cafu's age + the cons that come with it.

There's no denying Ronaldo's potential, but I seriously doubt he'll match (forget better) his past performances - which were fantastic. He's not in the best physical state + doesn't seem to work hard enough + is a Real reject for some valid reasons (I can remember times in WC when he did not move for 40+ minutes ... also, he was nowhere against France). Then we've got the fact that he's cup-tied. Why settle for him when we've already got Pippo, Gila and Oli? We could've gone for someone younger who'd be a surprise package and would develop into a better player for the future. But like most anti-Ronaldo posters over here, he'd obviously get my support IF he arrives - which I'm still hoping he doesn't.

Thanks for the info. Demerio, it might be a 'tactic' by the management to make us approve of 'sacrificial Ronnie.' From the looks of things, its working to plan quite well.
I would love 2 have a younger striker but it wont happen.
Also u shouldn’t care about hwo will play in CL since elimination is 2 happen sooner or latter + our first priority = CL spot & Ronaldo can play in serieA.
Unless u think we can win the CL. :)

About Grimi let me tell u that we can afford 2 do that on the left since we have Janku but we need an established player on the right since we have Cafu & Cafu = 0.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder why are some people talking shit about Ronaldo ?
Do they know who was 3 Time Fifa WPL ?, who holds the record of goal scoring in Primera Division ?, and other Record on WC History ?.
How can he Score when he is not Playing ?, and Beign honestly Ronaldo is much better than every Striker in Ac.Milan.
Someone says Gila is much better but no , Ronaldo is much faster, he has more dribbling Skills , and can score much easier, Gila may be good for Header.
Were all u guys searching for a Replacement for Sheva, a player that can create chances by his own , can score a goal from 20 m and above , well mates u cant find a much better one than Ronaldo.
Im 100% sure that all of u will change the Fav. Players on u'r Control Panel and Put it, not Ronaldo but Ronie-Goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOr9HWxYnA

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wild said:
About Grimi let me tell u that we can afford 2 do that on the left since we have Janku but we need an established player on the right since we have Cafu & Cafu = 0.

Thats what I said (or meant to say) when talking about Oddo. I can understand us going for Oddo now because we simply have no other options at RB. But we've got three decent strikers, two of which (Gila + Oli) are relatively young and could develop a pretty good strike partnership if given more playing time together. And since I'm still not yet convinced with Oli, I'd rather have someone younger take Oli's place, building the foundations for the future.

Point is, we had to make a quick + desperate move for Oddo because we relied on grandpa Cafu + didn't look at other options earlier (though it could be argued that the move was inevitable, and we waited till now to get him for a lower price). If we get Ronnie + he has 1 or 2 good seasons like Cafu had + knowing our management's policies, the younger striker's arrival would be put on hold OR could never come, with us settling for another 30 year old once Ronnie's too old to play.

Ronaldo's arrival is just another step backwards.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
"Ronaldo, nuovo round a Madrid"

So Galliani goes to Madrid next monday. Today notthing will happen.
After all he deiced to meet with Real representatives. What a puke c c c c.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Besfort said:

Its not about hating the player, its about hating the system. Also, I have a feeling Gila would be quicker than Ronaldo. What an idea for a poll, maybe? :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Thats what I said (or meant to say) when talking about Oddo. I can understand us going for Oddo now because we simply have no other options at RB. But we've got three decent strikers, two of which (Gila + Oli) are relatively young and could develop a pretty good strike partnership if given more playing time together. And since I'm still not yet convinced with Oli, I'd rather have someone younger take Oli's place, building the foundations for the future.

Point is, we had to make a quick + desperate move for Oddo because we relied on grandpa Cafu + didn't look at other options earlier (though it could be argued that the move was inevitable, and we waited till now to get him for a lower price). If we get Ronnie + he has 1 or 2 good seasons like Cafu had + knowing our management's policies, the younger striker's arrival would be put on hold OR could never come, with us settling for another 30 year old once Ronnie's too old to play.

4 me he is miles better than Pippo.
So if he do join us then having Pippo is the step backward.
Take 2 consideration that I only approve on Ronaldo if it was a free transfer.
Also Ronaldo is a good option when u think that we lost Borielo so having Ronaldo on a free just 2 manage till summer where we can take our time 2 buy the young striker that we all want.

With Ronaldo we have nothing 2 loose if he failed but boy if we managed 2 help him regain his form & then we will have RONALDO.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
madtherchot said:

A step backwards? He is much better then the combination of all the 3 strikers we have. There is just no other world class striker in the market to sign during this tranfer season and we need to sign him to make it to the cl.

SehaxX

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sergej Barbarez, Safet Susic, Vedad Ibisevic, Maldini, Kaka, Sheva and Weah
We need David Suazo

He is te best striker in Italy in this season, and would be a great sign for Milan, he has all atributes like Seva.... and we need Suazo.
Ronaldo isn't bad, but he can play in MSL league or Al' Itihar but not in Milan..
:cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Besfort said:
Do they know who was 3 Time Fifa WPL ?, who holds the record of goal scoring in Primera Division ?, and other Record on WC History ?.
How can he Score when he is not Playing ?, and Beign honestly Ronaldo is much better than every Striker in Ac.Milan.
Someone says Gila is much better but no , Ronaldo is much faster, he has more dribbling Skills , and can score much easier, Gila may be good for Header.
Were all u guys searching for a Replacement for Sheva, a player that can create chances by his own , can score a goal from 20 m and above , well mates u cant find a much better one than Ronaldo.
Im 100% sure that all of u will change the Fav. Players on u'r Control Panel and Put it, not Ronaldo but Ronie-Goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOr9HWxYnA
Have you invented the time-machine or are you just in a different reality, where Ronaldo is still on the top. I'm in a world where following is reality:
foto_162706_CAS.jpg

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
GALLIANI COMMENTS ON RONALDO
1/24/2007
Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani said: ‘Ronaldo said that he only wants Milan and he had Real Madrid’s permission. So there shouldn’t be any problems with the Spanish club. If things proceed as they should, then I will go to Madrid on Monday. The tone of Real Madrid’s sports director regarding the meeting seems conciliatory, but I don’t want to be overly optimistic. We are still in discussions and we’ll see how it turns out in the end.

acmilan.com

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
A step backwards? He is much better then the combination of all the 3 strikers we have. There is just no other world class striker in the market to sign during this tranfer season and we need to sign him to make it to the cl.

You didn't get my point. By continually filling in these holes in the squad with short term solutions, we're consistently getting worse, season after season. We have to solve the problem (with minimal damage management of course) which will need a lot of investment yet be cheaper in the long run ... better than spending 20 mil on so-so players in desperation each season.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Jasper ... the Mcdonald's dude looks quite scary ...

Wild
1. Pippo is already with us. Ronaldo isn't. Getting him would be step backward and not the other way round.

2. Do you honestly think Ronaldo will pay 5 million from his pocket to play for a Milan side that's average?

3. Since we're planning to give him an 18 month contract, don't plan on seeing The Young Striker anytime before that.

4. It'll be pretty difficult (next to impossible) for Ronnie to return to his old ways.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Jasper said:

OMGGG....now this is C L A S S I C :o
LOL but don't wanna jinx this guy either even if i do feel it's a step backwards like many peepz already been sayin'
what i think is weird, is that people who are anti-pippo because of his age are welcoming ronaldo with open arms :rolleyes: :rolleyes: not same type of strikers but same type of humain, meaning both ages equally and both are old right now...etc

anyway don't wanna jinx the guy and if we get him then a huge welcome to him..(not as huge as his tummy but still huge) LOL sawy, bad sence of humour showing...:devilcry:

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
Jasper said:
Have you invented the time-machine or are you just in a different reality, where Ronaldo is still on the top. I'm in a world where following is reality:
foto_162706_CAS.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAH :) :D :D :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe people are so DELUSIONAL to seriously expect FATron to perform better than our current strikers combined. Then again, some people ARE living in a parallel universe inhabited by supermen + the likes + have always posted irrational shit :o

A quick reality check : He was injured + underwent knee surgery after the World Cup + came back even unfitter + more overweight + only started to get somewhat match-fit late into the season. He made seven (7) league appearances, 3 as a starter, + scored ONE (1) goal.

He will suuuuuuuuure shoot us to a CL spot, no doubt.... LOL :o

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
2. Do you honestly think Ronaldo will pay 5 million from his pocket to play for a Milan side that's average?
I read that he will give Real his image right 4 the rest of the current year which is valued 4 about 5 mil.

madtherchot said:
3. Since we're planning to give him an 18 month contract, don't plan on seeing The Young Striker anytime before that.
Why not ?
Pippo should retire – sold (doubt any1 will pay 2 have him) ……..

madtherchot said:
4. It'll be pretty difficult (next to impossible) for Ronnie to return to his old ways.
I know.
But having Ronaldo rather than Pippo is always a step 4ward same as having Oddo rather than Cafu.
Of course if we got Torres + Dani Alves it is a huge step but u cant deny that Ronaldo + Oddo = step 4ward.
And with Ronaldo coming 4 free make it ever better.

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Jasper ... the Mcdonald's dude looks quite scary ...

If Pippo got his form back, than Ronaldo can it too, the stab att Milanello will do a miracle;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Red&Black--Lion said:
If Pippo got his form back, than Ronaldo can it too, the stab att Milanello will do a miracle;)

Milan Lab sucks in last time , I forgot when I saw the players fully fit for the last time.. they should take responsibility for it.. + they changed the doctors that worked when it was working perfectly..

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
then maybe Pippo can learn him one thing or another about eating :D

Schedule